ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

My Match for Joes Contest Big Fun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2004, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Default My Match for Joes Contest Big Fun

Rico vs Kwee Wee

Pink lights begin to flash throughout the arena as Kwee Wee walks up the ramp being led by his valet paisley. He pauses along the way to inspect himself in a mirror and satisfied that he is presentable he walks the rest of the way into the ring.

Youuu are so good to me hits the air as Rico and Miss Jackie make thier way to the ring with Rico waving and blowing kisses at all of the men in the arena causing more than one red faced fan to shy away. Rico enters the ring and stands with a finger to his mouth as he begins to give Kwee Wee advice upon his attire.

Kwee Wee begins to get angry and his other personality angry Alan comes out and clothelines Rico right then and there. Rico manages to roll away and gets to his feet. They circle around each other as Rico manages to get behind Kwee Wee in the doggy position which gets a result that he is not used to when Kwee Wee begins Gyrating as if he enjoys it.

The Crowds boos fill the air as the two of them begin rolling around the ring where people are unable to determine wheter they are wrestling or well "something else"

Eventually Paisley grabs a chair and charges into the ring which prompts Miss Jackie to do the same.

They enter at about the same time and stand there staring each other down when suddenly they both smile and proceed to bash Rico and Kwe Wee upon the head until they are bloody and unconcious. as the ref calls for the bell the ladies atand there holding each others arms in the air in victory.