ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

My match for Joe's contest.....HBK vs Sting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2004, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default My match for Joe's contest.....HBK vs Sting

Well, I have continually let this slip my mind.....I apologize.....I'm going to just write a short one, as I don't know that my match writing abilities are all that.....however, I can bet that you guys all knew what my match would be......that's right.....

The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels vs. The Man Called Sting

****fade to black****

An announcer's voice, surprisingly reminiscent of Tony Schiavone, is heard in the background, not quite whispering, yet not in a normal tone....."Ladies and Gentlemen, this could be the single greatest night in the history of professional wrestling......" The sound of a heartbeat begins.....thump, thump, thump, thump.....a roaring crowd, still in the hushed tone, begins to chant....."we want Sting.....we want STING".....bursting forth into a huge clap, a thunderous ovation....."WE WANT STING.....WE WANT STING"......

Vince McMahon's voice breaks in, Schiavone can no longer be heard.....McMahon says "He is an amazing athlete, he's a one of a kind.....he calls himself the Showstopper, the Main Eventer.....he IS SHAAAWWWNNNN MICHAELSSSSSSSS!!!!.....OH, WHAT A RIDE.....THERE HE IS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, COMING DOWN FROM THE CEILING!!!!!.....the music hits as "Sexy Boy" plays.....the crowd erupts in anticipation.....McMahon calls out "Can you feel that, Tony?.....can you feel the intensity, the passion?"......

****the lights come up****

HBK ascends from the top of the stadium, ala the entrance to WMXII, and enters the ring to thunderous applause amid pyro going off all around the ring.....his music plays to the end, and the Main Eventer basks in the applause of the fans.....

the music stops.....the lights dim.....the jumbotron flickers to life.....a video begins to play, showing highlights in black and white.....Sting vs. Flair, HBK vs. Hart.....a final clip of the Crow Sting on one side, a ripped page in the middle, and HBK on the other side.....silence.....one final line comes on the screen.....

20 Years in the Making.....not a Moment too Soon

****darkness invades the silence, like a fog invades the night sky.....a chill comes over the arena as though they were standing in the fog****

EXPLOSIONS happen all around the arena as the lights come on!.....every entrance way seems rocked by the Pyrotechnics that are blasting.....the ring shakes, the entire ground feels as though it were trembling.....and the music hits.....softly, swiftly.....growing louder by the SECOND.....this is STINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

"Man called Sting.....he's the MAN called Sting.....Man Called Sting.....He's the MAN called Sting.....he does this, he does that".....Sting's music from the early '90's fills the arena, and with hands cupped around his mouth, Sting enters the arena with a resounding "WHAAAOOOOOOOOO!!!"......bleached blonde hair, the scorpion face paint.....McMahon's eyes bulge out, he exclaims "It's the UUUUUUULLLLLLLTIIIIMM" and he stops there as Schiavone cuts him off....."No Vince, it's the MAN called Sting.....this man is the Foundation of the WCW"......Sting enters the ring to a tumultuos ovation, rivalling if not surpassing that of Michaels.....

****stop****

The only winner of this match.....is me.....no one else gets to read it.....

Well, Joe.....hope that one is okay.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

due to some comments I have received, I may go ahead and write the match.....I just wasn't sure as I have never tackled wrestling writing to much of an extent.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.