ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF Weekly Insider October 31

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2004, 10:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default PWF Weekly Insider October 31

PWF Weekly Insider
Halloween Issue
Editor In Chief = Dogcatcher
Assistant Editor = Oeo
Graphics Consultant = Monica

Admin Resigns, terms PWF to be “Faggots”
Story by Oeo

Following the uproar last week over Stone Cold and the inability of posters to get along with some of the decisions that were made, Admin Stick resigned his post. It was a shocking move, and what made it even more so was the confirmation by Stick that the real reason he resigned is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I quit, and the reason I quit is quite simple. You're all
Pressed further by those around him to give a proper response, Stick would only comment thusly:

Quote:
You must be gay too then
Asked why he thought PWF was gay, he would once again respond with this:

Quote:
If you're referring to my Shorn Scrotum stint, that wasn't my sack, and wasn't even real That was a rubber scrotum

One can only conclude by these feelings that maybe Stick has been hiding in a closet, and the only way he could continue this façade is by attacking others with the same feelings he has. Let’s take a look and see, as the story continued to unfold. When asked about retaining his position as Admin, Stick loudly proclaimed:

Quote:
No.

I don't want to

So shut the fuck up

Strong words from someone that no longer wanted to carry the torch, eh? Well, when taken in context, maybe it isn’t such a stretch to think about. He continued to tell the same story, even when pressed about it in the newly formed “ask an admin” forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick
Sorry guys, I talked to Kevin, and let him know that I DON'T want to be re-admined. And you want to know why? Because you guys are all GAY!

As someone famous once said, “me thinks you protesteth too much.” Will this situation continue to be at the forefront here at PWF? Will Stick ever relent in his attack? Who will be the next admin if Stick continues to refuse his re-appointment to the position? Only time tell, but this reporter smells a little rebellion on the way.

Any final words, Stick?

Quote:
Shorn Scrotum>Gay Sam
--------------

Red Sox Nation Is a Happy Nation
Story from Staff Reports

I suppose if we were to ask our former admin, he may term the Red Sox Nation as being , but this reporter doesn’t think so. The Red Sox swept the St. Louis Cardinals in the World Series, squashing the 86 year curse as though it were a measly gnat. Here’s what some of the loyal posters had to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Ramirez
The whole team should get MVP. They have done what no other red sox team in 86 years have done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore
Sox Win, Sox Win, Sox Win.
Wow, It's such a big event, even I posted in sports.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
Nice to see Pedro and Francona with rings. And nice to see Schilling get two. And it is even better to see Scott "Crybaby Bitch" Rolen not get one, and go hitless in the World Series.

Thinking ahead, this reporter had previously asked former admin Stick what his thoughts were on the situation.

Quote:
It’s gay.

This prompted an apology of sorts from Kookoo B. Ware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookoo: B. Ware
I will not have the usual line up due to time and family matters.

The Tipping Pool heated up as well, and for the first time we’ve seen a little bit of side action on the games. Rather than just posting their picks, Wyatt Earp and Kurt Angle decided to place a bet on the KC versus Indianapolis game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
This game will be high scoring...let there be no mistake. However, the Colts will edge this out....probably only by 3-6 points...but it is not going to be a KC game. I'll put 2K on this one ....you feel confident?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp
You're high on drugs.....Indy gets paid back.....and they better like it.....and straight up, I’m in
Stick, any comment?

Quote:
--------------

This Week’s Weather for Kwethluk, Alaska

Monday……high 22, low 17…..a little bit of sun…..

Tuesday……high 22, low 16…..a little bit of clouds…..

Wednesday…..high 22, low 14…..a little bit of snow…..

Thurday…..high 22, low 12…..a little bit of nothing…..

Friday…..high 24, low 18…..it’s a heat wave…..

Saturday…..I don’t know, but I bet it’s gonna be around 22 for a high…..

Sunday…..yeah, yeah…..it’s freakin’ cold in this town…..

We asked Stick for his analysis this week…..Stick?

Quote:
----------------

Oooh my friends it is that time of the year again when the ghosts and goblins come out. Due to lack of interest in these individuals we are having a sale on Cutlip and Tim Ross costumes. (See pic for example) Althouh remember that Allis Emporium is an authorized dealer for all IWO wreslters costumes. Personally Id recommend Alli Sabbah or Swinn. Remember Alli means honesty.

---------------------

The USA Nears Election Day
Story by Oeo

We here at the PWF Weekly Insider like to make fun and do things in a joking manner. There is one thing, however, that should not be taken jokingly. Election Day is this coming Tuesday, and this reporter would like to step up on a soapbox and issue a challenge. If you are eligible to vote, do so. It is a privilege, an honor and a right that has been bought for us by many brave people. Whatever you think about either of the candidates, whatever position that you hold about them, you should vote. Many things have been said here on PWF about each one of the two major candidates for the position of President of the United States, both good and bad. But election day is about more than voting for the president. State and local governments and their offices are far too important to our daily lives to not take the opportunity to vote. Each vote, in those instances, does indeed count. Make sure yours does. For a final word, let’s go to Stick for his thoughts. Stick?

Quote:
It’s not
------------------

Two For The Price of One
Story by DC

The PWF Best of the Best Game took and odd turn this week. In a one on one challenge that ended Friday, two people were eliminated from the game, leaving only the final three. Hardy and Groucheaux, both failed to answer the question and were taken out of the game. This left Igloo, Monica, and Oeo as the remaining contestants. We asked Stick what he thought about the final three and he told us this

Quote:
They are all
Well regardless of that fact, one thing is for sure all three contestants will win points for being in the finals. The question is who will be in the final two, Stick your thoughts?

Quote:
Whoever is not will win
We will soon find out as the game comes to a close.

----------------

Returns, Fan Fiction, and War
Story from Staff Reports

This week the PWF WI was excited about the possibility of the Warzone converting back to its old self. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. No return by Truewarrior, and a fued that ended quickly although has seem to take forever and basically a lack of interest in the WZ has led us to believe that the Warzone might no longer be needed. One poster feels the warzone has changed

Quote:
The Warzone is officially
But what about Truewarrior

Quote:
100%
Okay but a fued with the Fan Fiction guys, that has to be something better

Quote:
Nope still
well i guess the Warzone is in trouble then, One can only hope that maybe someone can save this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick's long lost brother in Las Vegas
The odds of that happening are really
----------------

Ask Oeo: This Week’s Question by Stick

Quote:
Have you ever tried chocolate iced cream with rice crispies mixed in? My favorite is Edy’s Cookie Dough iced cream, but if I can't have that, I like chocolate iced cream with rice crispies. And, are you gay?

Oeo: Well, Stick, you’ve posed quite a serious question here. Chocolate ice cream with Rice Crispies in it…..hmmm…..nope, I’ve never had it…..seems like that’d just be a crunchy glob of stuff that I’d rather not try. The crispies wouldn’t be so crispy after a bit, and then you just have a tub of goo. Nope, no thanks.

As to the second part, I’m not sure if you were asking for my favorite ice cream or not. I’ll go ahead and tell you that it is Chocolate Chip, and I’m not too partial about the brand.

For the last part, I must say that I am absolutely not gay. This seems to be quite the fetish for you lately.

-----------------

Side Effect Graphics, They're BOOtiful!

----------------

Who Is Tough Enough?
Story by DC

The WWE has put the misery now on Smackdown. It wasn't long ago that fans had to sit through the Diva Search on Raw, which poster Stick had this to say:

Quote:
This Diva Search Shit is
Well now the reality franchise flop, Tough Enough, is now on Smackdown torturing the Thursday Night Viewers. Many of our WWE posters had thoughts about the competition, and some have any picked the winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One
Mike the Miz
Yes the MTV Reality goofball may win the competition, but Kurok likes someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurok
I kinda like that Dan dudes look
Strange. Very Strange. Stick what do you think about Dan?

Quote:
---------------------

Greatest Heel Tourney Marches On
Story from Staff Reports

This week saw the end of the round with most of the female wrestlers, and brought about some of the early round favorites to win it all. Names like Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels and Bobby Heenan were featured, as the matchups began to show some sincere pride by a few of the posters. The Greatest Heel of all time? Not according to this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
NAO- Only since I have never seen Adrian Street wrestle before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Josh
I pick Mike on the principle that he had characters that you never liked. Wall Street, Irwin R. Schister, even as his namesake.

Of course, there wouldn’t be a tourney if it weren’t for the heel popularity of Vincent K. McMahon, who drew this response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore
the man behind it all gets my vote. Mr Mcmahon.

And finally, when asked about the Goldust matchup, Stick had these parting words.

Quote:
he’s really, really gay.
--------------------

Contest Respons Winner

Last week the PWF WI decided to have its first contest, and it didn't really go as planned, we did get a winner and that was Side Effect. He know wins the points, rep point, and the free ad of his choice which will run in next week's issue. We asked if the locking of Sam's sig by Stone Cold was fair. Here is the response we recieved:

Sam's sig should be unlocked. Was it Sam that put the music into his sig, my sig, Sin's sig, and Stick's sig? No...it was Stick. If any sigs should be locked it should be Stick's for putting the music in there in the first place..then again Stick's an admin and could undo it in a hearbeat. As for SC...the sig locking was completely unjust. He should've undid it as soon as he heard about Stick's doing. Now though, Sammy's sig is unlocked (don't know by who...Trev I assume..and all is well. In any event, powers were abused...even if it was for pure entertainment.

We want to thank SE for taking the time to come up with that answer, and look for a new contest in next week's edition.

--------------------

Remember if you want to advertise for next week in our first November issue, you can do so at a special low rate. Also the PWF WI is looking for guest columnist, if you got something to say no matter what it might be, pm the staff and let us know if you want to be a guest columnist.
Old 30 Oct 2004, 11:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Good read! Another great edition.
Old 30 Oct 2004, 11:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I really hate that goddam smiley

Old 30 Oct 2004, 11:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well that was certainly the Gayest thing I've ever read....

Pretty good though, Maybe I should've asked to Advertise the E-fed....
Old 30 Oct 2004, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hey I did advertise for the efed. Well sort of and I must say I laughed and so did my wife at all the commentary added in by "Stick"

Old 31 Oct 2004, 12:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

All I have to say is: .

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 31 Oct 2004, 12:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Nice read and all, though it was Pretty .

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 31 Oct 2004 at 12:48 AM.
Old 31 Oct 2004, 12:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Have you ever tried chocolate iced cream with rice crispies mixed in? My favorite is Edy’s Cookie Dough iced cream, but if I can't have that, I like chocolate iced cream with rice crispies.
Holy fucking old posts Batman! The sad thing, I actually remember making that post

Nice to see that the majority of this week's edition was based on my 'gay' thread

Great read guys. Funny shit
Old 31 Oct 2004, 09:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

No comment
Old 31 Oct 2004, 11:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Great read guys. I really like the title for my add...

..though most of this week's edition was very
Old 31 Oct 2004, 03:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

It was only cause it was Halloween, sorry to make all the lovers unhappy, guess you really aren't afterall.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I didn't find this week's edition as funny as last weeks... funny, none the less.
Old 01 Nov 2004, 04:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

dang.....I thought it was a good show.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.