ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF Weekly Insider October 24

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2004, 09:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default PWF Weekly Insider October 24

PWF Weekly Insider
Editor in Chief: Dogcatcher
Assitant Editor: Oeo
Graphics Consultant: Monica

-----------------

Super Mod Controversy, PWF in an Uproar
Story by Oeo

Congratulations are due our newest Supermod, although his appointment didn’t come without its share of controversy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
um...congrats Trev...
you move further up the ranks
with 5 admins
4 Supermods
14 mods

leaving the 10 regular posters even further behind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
*waits for people to start begging for the OT mod spot*
Anywho, congrats Trev.
Hopefully you're the only conservative that gets in power this year.

Even Jim Ross wanted in on the equation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRoss
This is so wonderful!!!

You've made me such a proud father!!!

In the end, this quote sums up the feelings, and hopefully ended the controversy for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-Effect
Trev, like Oeo said, you deserve the spot. I don't have a problem with you being a SM so so be it. I think you could bring alot to this site, as you take crap from no one.
------------------------

PWF goes after Oeo
Story from Staff Reports

The Botb saw another elimination this week, when Bonzo was beaten by Hardy. Bonzo seems upset and made this statement:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo
I should be in this
Well he's not and the six remaining players are. In fact one of the players will be gone after this weekend. The newest event was opened up to the posters of PWF, where they got the chance to send two people to the elimination challenge. Oeo has gotten a lot of votes so far, even though people seem to be both for him and against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Oeo is truely the best of the best. He posts, he makes threads, and he makes people laugh. And some of the others do that...but Oeo does it all the time. He's insightful, humorous, and a leader. Honors his values and morals, and is respected for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick
I voted for oeo, that prick
Regardless, it seems like Oeo is destined to go to the one on one challenge yet again. Find out what happens this monday.

------------------

Lucha or Puro?
Story by DC

The greatest heel of all time tourney started off the week with the International brackets. Despite the fact that most of the younger posters had never heard of some of these wrestlers, the bracket did get some notice. For once the tourney spun threads in other forums. In the General Wrestling Forum, the question was posed is Japan better than Mexico? When asked which one you would rather watch Alex had this to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
Umm, I'd pick Puro, Lucha is more exciting but I love the pyschology of working a good match which Japanese wrestlers focus more on.
To top it all of, the Japan wrestlers almost swept the International bracket winning 6-2. Juventud Guerrera and Hector Garza were the only survivors from Mexico.
Remember to vote for your the greatest heel in the tourney forum, as new brackets including WWE stars that you might recognize are now up.

In General, make sure you stop by and talk about the Sandman and Kendall Windham, if not you might miss conversation like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter as Da Buccs
Who cares? He drinks more then trevolbonds mom, and thats a accomplishment at it's self.
So please come help out the General Wrestling Forum.

-----------------

This Week’s Weather Forecast for Wabaningo, Michigan

Sunday…..partly sunny, partly cloudy…..possibly warm, possibly cool

Monday…..Times of clouds, times of sun…..high will be warmer than the low

Tuesday…..Plenty of sunshine, mainly clear…..high lower than yesterday

Wednesday…..Sun with some clouds…..low higher than the low on Monday

Thursday…..More of the same, only with less sun…..

Friday…..less of the same, this time add some clouds in the mix…..

Saturday…..If I knew what it was going to be like on Saturday, don’t you think the rest of the week would have gone better?

--------------------

WWE Forums Play Full Frontal Assault on Ric Flair
Story by Oeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollobeah
i agree ric shouldn't be wrestling. i don't know why he is. he's a joke. i respect ric but not as a wrestler any more. it's like watching hogan wrestle. they are slow and they don't know what to do. i mean when randy was wrestling ric on raw before taboo tuesday. it looked so fake. i saw punches that were missing, and ric was still making it seem like it hurt. and when randy would hit ric it was just so much a joke. i couldn't watch the whole match it was that depressing

Newcomer pollobeah had some interesting points, which were followed by this excerpt from Dre:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Agreed, Its about time Flair get out of the ring and lean more to the managment side of things. I think that he would stay healther that way as well, all the while being a face. Because he hasn't been a heel in over a year and a half.......

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Wasn’t it just a few months ago that PWF had proudly proclaimed Ric Flair the “Greatest of All Time”? The discussion finally prompted a response from resident mod, Dante, that stumped us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
For those who care...

Christy Kissed Lilian....

That is all....

How will this saga end? Will Flair be able to regain his position? When will we see another influx of posting in the wrestling section? Tune in and find out.

-----------------------

Is the Pain Really Coming?
Story by DC

DC: I had the chance to interview the two guys behind the Here Comes The Pain League at PWF, Darkstar and Forgetten Sin, here's what they had to say. What made you decide to start a HCTP League?

Darkstar: Over at PW they have a HCTP league and I thought it seemed pretty cool to have one of your own

DC: So you are saying you copied PW, are they suppose to be better than us? Nevermind, We have the better league though right?

Darkstar: I think

DC: You think? Regardless, Sin you do half the work what do you think about helping with this league?

Forgotten Sin: I've been trying to create something to gain exposure toward G&T. everything from flawed tournaments, to reviews, to keeping it up to date with news snippets. i was going to try this once before, but i didn't want to rip off PW.

DC: So this is a ripoff, but Sin you are the guy that knows all about games right? So this has got to be better?

Forgotten Sin: Well, i'm not a huge afficionado, and i go to IGN and Other sites on a daily basis to keep up to date on this.

DC: Sin is doing half the work, what do you think about that Dark?

Darkstar: I actually like it.

DC: Hey who doesn't like doing half the work, I know just Ask Oeo ...But back to the topic at hand I see no TNA wrestlers in the game why not?

Forgotten Sin: Because there were no requests to be anyone from TNA.

DC: Smartass...So the New Smackdown vs. Raw is coming out soon, does that mean we will see the end of the league or just see it get bigger...Maybe you guys can do something before PW?

Forgotten Sin: That really depends on Darkstar

DC: Well Darkstar?

Darkstar: Im going to buy it when it comes out...There won't be too many differences only a few wrestlers like Lesnar,Goldberg,Nash and a few other guys won't be in the game anymore becuase SD vs RAW won't have those wrestlers since the game was made last year so I don't really know what I'm going to do about that. I might just use the HCTP game if Goldberg or those wrestlers above have a match and then later switch back to SD vs RAW. There are also going to be new match types in S vs R so that will be good for the league.

DC: Well that's good to know. I'm personally hope you unlock legend Rock, since I am the champion of Raw right now which brings me to my next question..Which is better Raw or Smackdown?

Forgotten Sin: Depends, i don't have a lot of people posting about SD.

DC: Yep I know, cause they want to be around the Rock..Anywho, Any new ideas for the league?

Forgotten Sin: Right now, there are plans of a possible Draft lottery.

DC: That sounds cool, what about from your mind Darkstar?

Darkstar: A few things like trading superstars.

DC: Well that was to the point, so any last words to leave us with?

Darkstar: Just check the league weekly and there will be something happening soon.

DC: Well guys I appreciate you two taking the time to talk about the HCTP League with us, and remember everyone you can still enter the league by going to the Games Forum.

--------------------

Side Effect...Cause You Don't Want To Settle For Second Best!

-------------------

World Series shocker! PWF Tipping Pool! And nobody knows your name
Story From Staff Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
The Red Sox in the last two games have been in position to win so many times but they can't do it till the last minute. I don't think they can close this series.

Who knew that the Sox would come back? Never in the history of baseball had anything like that been done. Not even the craziest of Red Sox fans could have had this much belief, or could they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I want to predict a Red-Sox comeback to win it all, but i can't . Both bullpens are overused and that give the Yankees the advantage (plus being at home). I think the Yankees win, but who knows.........

The series turned, and so did the calls of the PWF posters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong Tr-Il
and some fans wonder why they get thrown back at them. Just being a fan, doesn’t give you the right to try to injure somebody because of something you don’t like. if that’s the way it was, there would be hundreds of people with broken legs for looking at me funny. but I digress. I’m just pissed right now.

This writer personally has no idea what Tri was trying to say here. Maybe he was angry over the call, maybe he didn’t even like the game? I just don’t know. In a final gasp of hope, this fan had only these words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
red sox WILL choke

Some fans were in such a state of shock they had this to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
My belief is to use the BCS to pick the top 16 (how much controversy can possibly be involved in #16 who would play #1 in the first round) They can use some of the minor bowls for the playoffs and rotate the big 4 around for the semifinals, the championship, and the 3rd/4th place game.

And, well, that about says it all for the sports forum this week. Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name.

------------------

Warzone In Trouble
Story from Staff Reports

Truewarrior has said he is returning this monday to the Warzone of PWF. Nobody really seemed to worried about this but here is some of the response to his comeback:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
WarZone is now incredibly sad.....Rename it Cocktail Weenies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
That's great news...

Now I know to schedule a nap for that day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Hey Truewarrior or young buck or whatever you want to be called lately. Join the efed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron
Who-warrior?
Our thoughts exactly Aaron, who-warrior indeed.
PWF you haved been warned!

--------------

Ask Oeo

The latest feature of PWF's Weekly Insider is a little something called "Ask Oeo". A short question and answer period where I take a look at someone's question and give them my opinions about it. This week's question comes from Kara.

Kara: You know those Truth commercials about cigarettes? Have you had any affect on them? What about skin cancer? And do you like Mars bars?

Oeo: Well Kara, this is kind of difficult for me to answer. I've never actually met any of the Truth commercials, so the answer to the first part of your question is: No, I don't know any of the commercials personally.

As to whether I have had an affect on them. Well, I don't smoke and they are about not smoking, so I am sure that they must have patterned them after me.

I don't have skin cancer, and yes, Mars bars are one of my favorite candy bars.

Thanks for asking, Kara, and maybe next time I can answer someone else's question. That's it for this week's edition of "Ask Oeo".

--------------------

Newest Mod gives Entertainment Some New Topics
Story From Staff Reports

Mr. Submission was named the newest Entertainment Moderator within the last few weeks, and he has given some insightful input, the least of which is found in the following quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
Does the Girl Next Door have tit in it?... If so I would have gone for that...

Followed by nuggets such as these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub
...are talentless and un-needed for the music industry."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
Unfortunately, not every Australian owns a kangaroo, and we don't have them hopping up and down the streets. Not everyone can wrestle a croc like Steve Irwin, and not everyone says 'crikey'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub
You have regular Joes..... they'd suck ass simply because the target audience, 13 year old girls, will buy anything on TV

Now, that last part this writer isn’t too sure about. I’m not too sure that was on the topic of entertainment. And then, of course, the return of an old faithful poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara
T2 was a great sequel if not one of the greatest out there but in the end it was still just a run of the mill kind of arnold action movie

HUH?

-------------------

Happily Ever After
Story from Staff Reports

Well PWF gots some odd news this week in the OT. Two of our very own posters are now offically "bum bum buddies." At least that was according to an audio file by our newly appointed supermod (see new supermod story). Ryan aka Mr. Hostility and Chris aka Kurt Angle were exposed. How did they feel about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
Yeah....the comedic genius in this place makes me bust a gut.
The audio file was hijacked into the sigs of several posters including Sam. Many posters felt they were going crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong Tri
jason was in an msn convo saying he heard voices in threads saying something about ryan and chris, and we were carring him crazy
Stick who turned out to be the culprit behind the sig doing, had this to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick
I always suspected something
Well the file was finally taken out of the sigs, however Sam was still left with a suspended sig, thanks to Stone Cold.

-------------------

Contest

Which brings us to the last thing for the week. We are going to have a little contest to bring in some letters to the editor. We here at the PWF WI want to know.

"Should Sam have his sig control turned back to him, or is Stone Cold right for keeping it suspended?"
Please send in your comments via PM to dogcatcher

The top three responses will be posted in next week's issue, and the best response will recieve 2000 points, a rep point, and a free ad of your choice for one week in the PWF WI.

Deadline to have them turned in is Friday at 12pm EST.
Old 23 Oct 2004, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Wow this was an interesting read
Old 23 Oct 2004, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Real good read. I may enter the contest.
Old 23 Oct 2004, 09:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Great read guys.....I got 2 quotes. Damn straight!

This is my favorite paper yet.
Old 23 Oct 2004, 10:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Great story about the bum bum buddies
Old 23 Oct 2004, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Good stuff this Week. Especially Adding Some great Exposure fro the HCTP League.

Old 24 Oct 2004, 12:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

That reminds me, I need to kill Trev for that audio file shit.

Facist bastard.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 12:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

Facist bastard.
I put it in sigs, so kill me too
Old 24 Oct 2004, 12:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

This has to be the funniest thing I have ever read. I was seriously crying... it was that funny!
Old 24 Oct 2004, 04:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I hate you DC.

Seriously good job though guys. I'm loving this.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 08:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

thanks for the continued support folks, we hope to add new features each week.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 09:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:

Facist bastard.
I always saw Trev as more of an anarchist than a facsist.

DC, I love your work.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 10:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
I always saw Trev as more of an anarchist than a facsist.

DC, I love your work.

can you tell me the difference between anarchrist and facsist please?
Old 24 Oct 2004, 11:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Cows In Government

FEUDALISM: You have two cows. Your lord takes some of the milk.
PURE SOCIALISM: You have two cows. The government takes them and puts them in a barn with everyone else's cows. You have to take care of all the cows. The government gives you as much milk they think you need.
BUREAUCRATIC SOCIALISM: You have two cows. The government takes them and puts them in a barn with everyone else's cows. They are cared for by ex-chicken farmers. You have to take care of the chickens the government took from the chicken farmers. The government gives you as much milk and eggs the regulations say you should need.
FASCISM: You have two cows. The government takes both, hires you to take care of them, and sells you the milk.
PURE COMMUNISM: You have two cows. Your neighbours help you take care of them, and you all share the milk.
RUSSIAN COMMUNISM: You have two cows. You have to take care of them, but the government takes all the milk.
CAMBODIAN COMMUNISM: You have two cows. The government takes both and shoots you.
DICTATORSHIP: You have two cows. The government takes both and drafts you.
PURE DEMOCRACY: You have two cows. Your neighbors decide who gets the milk.
REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY: You have two cows. Your neighbors pick someone to tell you who gets the milk.
BUREAUCRACY: You have two cows. At first the government regulates what you can feed them and when you can milk them. Then it pays you not to milk them. Then it takes both, shoots one, milks the other and pours the milk down the drain. Then it requires you to fill out forms accounting for the missing cows.
PURE ANARCHY: You have two cows. Either you sell the milk at a fair price or your neighbors try to take the cows and kill you.
ANARCHO-CAPITALISM: You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull.
Credit: jokes.com
Old 25 Oct 2004, 09:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The Politician skid was never mentioned. And we went throu a lot of pain on this.