ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF Weekly Insider October 17, 2004

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2004, 08:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Post PWF Weekly Insider October 17, 2004

PWF Weekly Insider
Volume 2 Issue 3
Editor in Chief: Dogcatcher
Assistant Editor: Oeo
Graphics Consultant: Monica
Sports Writer: Coder

Sub Becomes New Mod and Delcares War on Other Mods
Story From Staff Reports

Mr. Submission was named the new Entertainment Mod after this paper's deadline last week. On becoming the new co-mod (Igloo being the other), Sub had this to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub
Thanks for the opp.

A man of few words, or so this paper thought. Sub's first act of business was to prove that Jason was not fit to be WWE mod:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub
you've never really been a good mod.

Harsh words, but Jason was quick to reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pissed Off Jason
I don't give a shit,have them remove me,because I'm tired of hearing some of you complain about me.

Sub wasn't done with Jason and kept the insults coming:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub
You suck the dick!

Jason showing that he does have a mean said, not only gave it to Sub, but told us he gets mad at other things as well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I yell at my video games

So will Sub keep the meanstreak going and push for Jason to be de-modded, and will Jason strike back, Miss New York wants results and soon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss New York
fuck November 16, it's all about that November 30

So will the end of November see a changing of the guard, we will keep you updated

-------------------------

WWE forums finding new, old topics to discuss.
Story by Oeo

Old names resurfaced this week in the WWE forums, as Brock Lesnar was once again discussed in a fan's wish to be brought back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Me,I would actually welcome him back because he was one of my favorite wrestlers when he was in the WWE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu
I wouldnt cheer for him but i wouldnt boo him. He left the wwe which kind of pissed me off but it was to do something that he loved.

Some old poster faces returned as well, as Badman appeared a few times, spinning his message as only he can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badman
the WWE did something WCW couldn't do

and that is : Turn Kidman to a Heel

back in 2000 WCW tried to turn Kidman heel (the Kidman/Hogan Storyline) but he was never a Heel.

this shows all of you who whine and bitch about WWE not doing something good, well here is a 1st for you.

Taboo Tuesday looks to add some excitement to the forums this week, and the betting thread is up for everyone to cast their predictions. Use your poster points and get in on the action.

--------------------------

GHOAT Goes Old School
Story by Dogcatcher

The Greatest Heel Tourney went old school this week, when posters of PWF were introduced to the old school WCW and WWE brackets..some early favorites included Classie Freddie Blassie, who Grouchaeux had this to say about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchaeux
It will be such a bad turn of events if Martel goes farther

Martel would be eliminated 7-0. Stayed tuned for more of the GHOAT Tourney, as the Women's bracket, International, and 90's Decade WWE brackets are still to come.

-------------------

-------------------

New poster in Warzone attacks noone in particular, then calls out Mickey D.
Story by Oeo

This week, the oddly named "Yeah" began attacking people in the warzone, initially making the confusing statement quoted here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah

Stick that in your craw and chaw on it a bit.

Now, while we here at the PWF Weekly Insider have no idea where he was coming from, it began to come to light later on in that same thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah
That's it. I'm calling out Mickey Deeznuts. Yo Mickey, you got the cajones to face me?

Mickey D would indeed respond, taking the young Yeah down a notch or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey deeznuts

u calling out mickey d? you crazy or something? yeah you mean no no? you like the red sox to my yankee? you get spanked by daddy? mickey not into that kinky crap or poopoo you be smelling up your nose?

Where will this possible feud lead? Could we be looking at a rekindling of some of the old Warzone Spirit? Maybe so, but this writer believes Yeah's reign may be short lived.

This week's weather forecast for Koshkonong, Missouri

Sunday......Rainy

Monday......Snowy

Tuesday.....Warm

Wednesday.....Cold

Thursday.....Hot

Friday.....Breezy, with a chance of hail

Saturday.....we don't know after a week like this.....

And you thought your weather was messed up!

This weather report brought to you by the interview series "Up Close and Personal".....this week featuring Mr. Submission, David, Bonzo and the Primetime edition with Mr. McMahon.....

------------------------

General Wrestling forums spurred to life.
Story From Staff Reports

Perhaps it was the announcement of New Jack being arrested. Perhaps it had more to do with NWA having a breakout week. Whatever the reason, the General wrestling forum saw more action this past week than any week in the last three months. As a matter of fact, probably more action than in those three months combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent bystander
I don't know what happened. One day it was like, you know, nothing was happening, and the next it was like, you know, everything broke loose. I ran for my life just to get out of there, but I saw several posters entering at their own risk!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amniva
Boone is such a fag

Surely quotes like this last one had nothing to do with the surge in activity. Whatever the cause is, there has been plenty of stimulating argument and debate in there. Be sure to check out what happens this week.

Side Effect & Graphics go hand in hand!

-------------------------

The Sports Forum Discusses Pussy
Story by Coder

The PWF Sports forum is in full swing once again this week... during this week discussion arose involving the always two-sided question... Are Athletes Role-Models? Sports fans had this to contribute:

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
Yeah, athletes are role models. At least to the kids who are into sports. I think it's unfortunate that a lot of athletes don't take that responsibilty to heart. I used to look up at guys like Jordon and Montana. Now we have basketball stars in trouble every week for something or other, and the leading rb last season is going to jail. And nobody is really suprised by it. The status of athletes keeps on falling. So yeah, they might be role models, but a lot of them really don't act like it, which is unfortunate.
Denny Crane was one of the first to budge for the side of "Athletes are not role-models"... he had these things to say about the topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny Crane
Why should an athlete have to fall into a role model position? They are getting paid to do a job. When they accept their checks they aren't accepting a check to be a role model. Its unfair to place such a responsibility on them.

Innocent til proven guilty is true...unless you are a public figure. Then it becomes "Innocent til proven guilty in the court of public opinion."
Two very different opinions, two very good answers... there will never be an exact answer to the question.

There somehow came about a topic involving the always-controversial New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox, lots of fans of the MLB fans are upset at the way the Boston Red Sox fans act towards the so called "curse" the Red Sox rely on everytime the Yankees eliminate them from the World Series hunt. When reached for comments, these posters had these things to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Well boo hoo. The Yankees ARE your daddy, and until you prove otherwise, they will continue to beat you like they're your daddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
The day the Yankees lose the ability to buy off all the talent, the real Torre will show through also (if he is still the manager). With that unfair advantage, anybody could manage that team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg182
ok, and the yankees are great, they begged for a forfeit win. yup, thats not pussy like behavior. gotta admit though, as a sox fan, I do make a lot of excuses for our post season crappiness
As you can see, most fans are against the Red Sox so called "curse"... this week Babe Ruth's former Boston home was torn down, also furthering the discussion that this possible curse could have come to an end? Who knows...

Until next week sports fans... if you ever have a question or something you would like to talk about involving the world of sports, come to the Sports forum and share it, posters in there are willing for discussion 24/7.

------------------

OH Another Elimination
Story By Dogcatcher

The Best of the Best is heating up with two favorites squaring off in a one on one challenge this week. Last week we saw potential winner Stick get beat out in a close contest, well the same can be said this week as well. Mr. Submission was the overall pick to represent Team Mangina in Thursday's one on one challenge. Who would he have to face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
Oeo, I know you can beat him. I wouldn't nominate you if you couldn't.

So the support or hope that Oeo would win or lose was in his corner again. It would come down to a default victory for the Oxcellent One. This leaves only 7 players left in the game. With a merger still awaiting in the future, what stategy does each person have? Well we got the inside scoop from Team Mangina Captain, Igloo about his strategy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
I get up at 6.45 every morning. No big deal. I don't mind it all that much.
So will the training, the vitamins, and the prayers keep Igloo in the game, find out as Event 11 begins this week.

----------------------

In a new addition to PWF's Weekly Insider, we have now added the insight of our very own Oeo answering some questions previously unanswered in threads throughout PWF. Here is this week's edition of Ask Oeo.

Have you ever suffered from a mental/emotional breakdown? Yes, unfortunately, I haven't.
Did you see it coming? I was blindsided by the intensity of it, yet I somehow managed to deal with it as though it were a glancing blow
How did you deal with it? I've never been the same since that fateful day, August 1st, 1934. I remember it as though it were just another bend rounding the corner.
Are you in the midst of a breakdown? Quite possibly, but I'm not sure yet.
Do you have any tips for anyone suffering from one? Find a dog and kick that sucker, really hard.

--------------------

Remember people if you want to advertise in the PWF WI, contact DC

Also we are accepting Letters to the Editors, if you want to complain, discuss, or if someone is pissing you off, whatever it is write a letter to the editor and have it in by 9PM EST on Saturday Nights.
Old 16 Oct 2004, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

That was friggin awesome man, loved the Sub/ Jason story. Keep up the nice work
Old 16 Oct 2004, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I have been misquoted. That wasn't even about Blassie.
Old 16 Oct 2004, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Great read..I better get quoted one of these days

Good job with this, guys, it really adds something to pwf
Old 16 Oct 2004, 10:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Is the "Warzone" really that full of entertaining material?

Anyhow, I improve to four for four. Gotta love that "four for four" thing.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 16 Oct 2004, 11:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
I have been misquoted. That wasn't even about Blassie.

your quote came from the Blassie Thread
Old 17 Oct 2004, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

remember to contact us about ads people...we have good rates to advertise in what has become something of a staple here at PWF
Old 17 Oct 2004, 11:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Nice to see I was quoted...

Good read,I guess.