ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Acw fear.
View Poll Results: Who will Bokker T defend his U.s. championsihp againts at victory road.
AJ Styles. 1 20.00%
Monty Brown. 2 40.00%
Christopher Daniels. 1 20.00%
John Cena. 1 20.00%
Jeff Jarret. 0 0%
Chris Harris. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2004, 11:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

mr tna is on a distinguished road
Default Acw fear.

From now on i will be posting my fear shows on this thread and pay per views on others so lets get started.

Live from melbourne australia.

The show kicks off with a package featuring what happened at sundays halloween havoc. We then kick off live from melbourne australia.
Cameras pan melbourne and then the fear tune begins and the pyro kicks off live from australia.

Mike 'Hello evreyone and wellcome to what could be the biggest show yet and theses australian fans are wild tonight are main event will feature evolution taking on the team of william reagal,Shelton benjimin,Chris Jericho and AJ Styles here live tonight.'

Don 'Dont forget mike we will also see Jeff Jarret take on val venis,And not forgetting an x division match between Jeff Hardy and Charlie hass.'

Rey Mysterio vs Pettey williams.

In a definate explosive opener both x divsioners put on a great match with both men fightting for the right to face the x champion this was definetly something. Many fans excpected to see mysterio dominate this match but they were wrong as pettey willams scored a huge win by a rollup while holding the tights of rey mysterio.

Winner Pettey williams.

Break.

We come back to a jam packed arena were we see Mike teaney standing inside of the ring. Mike 'It gives me great pleasure to bring to you tonight here in melbourne australia. [Fans cheer] The new General manager of Allstar Championship Wrestling Vince Russo.' Music hits as vince russo makes his way down the ramp the crowd give him a loud pop. Vince 'Thank you Australia and thank you mike Teaney it gives me great pleasure to have this opputunity of being the new general manage here tonight in Australia and i promise you as of next week things will change around here in ACW thank you and have a good night.'

A promo then comes up saying coleto cool carabieen is coming in 6 weeks.

The next match then begins.

Jeff jarret vs val venis.

After Jarrets huge loss to Shawn michels sunday night he was in a very bad mood.He Sowed no mercy on his opponent Val Venis. With Venis barley getting a move in it was certain Jarret was going to win. This was until the interuption of Kane. Kane first took out venis with a tombstone then a chokeslam to Jeff Jarret.

Winner No Contest.

Brake.

We come back for the third match of the evening Jeff Hardy vs Charlie hass.
This was a classical battal and the fans were really behind both men. When it seemed the end was near for charlie after a swonton bomb he shocked the world by kicking out. After a good 10 minutes of action it was Charlie Hass who scored the win on Jeff Hardy.

Winner and New X champion Charlie hass.

The main event was up next with all 8 men raring to go. First Willam regal started off with the ledgend killer Randy orton. With both men on a mission to win this was for sure going to be something.And it was With regal knocking down randy with a right handed punch he tagged in the young bound for glory shelton benjimin.

With twenty minutes into this match it was sure chaos. Jericho took out batista and fought in the crowd. Then Flair and shelton clashed on the outside and AJ and batista fighting in the backstage area. This left regal and HHH inside the ring for sure this was something. Both men tried to cheat throught there clash but when HHH hit a pedigree many thought it was over that was until Edge Triple h opponent at victory road made his suprise comeback. After spearing HHH Regal got the cover 1..2..3.. Regal then celebrated with the fans.
Old 19 Oct 2004, 11:52 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Acw Fear.

We kcik off live from universal studios were we see a limo pull up. The limo door opens and the director of aurthority Vince russo steps out.
Then the usual footage and music plays,the pyro kicks off as we are wellcomed by mike teaney and Don west.

Mike 'Hello evreyone and wellcome to an evening you will not forget dont forget the poll to face bokker t will be closing in a few days so get voting. But tonight ladies and gentelmen we shall see the phnomenal AJ Styles fight Billy Kidman and rey mysterio in a triple threat to crown a number one contender for the x division championship.'

In a great opener for fear the triple threat defintly was somthing to talk about. In what was possibly the best match of the night all three men gave it there all. The ending was great. Rey mysterio had kidman between the ropes and hit the 619 but AJ pulled Kidman out of the way and powerbombed Rey mysterio AJ then took kidman out with his phenomenal Styles clash. 1.....2...3. Winner AJ Styles.

Don 'Wow what a match this is such an exciting night.'

A promo then began advertising Victory Road where you will be able to pick Bokker Ts opponent, also it advertisied the match between Edge and Triple H. Victory Road November 7.

Then we are taken to Evolutions locker room inside is Triple H and ric flair the fans begin to go whoooooooo. HHH 'Ric last week Edge cost me the match last week and i want my revenge.' Ric 'Dont worry Champ tonight your in a match againts the toughest superstar of them all (Flair laughs) The Hurricane.' (Both Men laugh as we are taken to the announcers desk.

Mike 'Well that match will be something we want the thank the aussie fans for last weeks great show but dont forget two weeks after Victory road We will be coming live from manchester england.'

Don 'Speaking of Victory Road dont forget you can still vote to see who will face Bokker t at victory road.'

Break.

We come back to the show were bokker t and stevie ray are defending to tag team titels againts Chris Beniot and Chris jericho.

in another fine match all four men definetly put on a good match.

The match kciked off with all four men fighting in the ring,Beniot and bokker kicked off the match. With both men using there speed this would be a tough bout. It was definetly a close and tough contest but it was Jericho who got the win after a lionsault to Stevie ray and got the cover.
Winners and new tag champions Beniot/Jericho.

Break

Randy orton def Chris harris in a great match 6:34.

Main event.
Triple h vs The hurricane.
In what was possibly The Huirricanes best match he showed evolution and the fans how tough he really was. When it looked like the end was near when triple h put hurricane under his legs signaling for the pedigree Edge gate crashed the party when he came ringside. Sudenly The Hurrican picked up hhh and rolled him up for a 1..2..3.

While edge and the hurricane celibrated Vince russo came out and made a shocking announcement.
'Next week hurricane you will meet HHH in a rematch but this time it will be a hell in the cell.'

Old 19 Oct 2004, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I can see who is winning plainly enough but could you go into more detail?
Old 20 Oct 2004, 09:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

Default preview

Friday night special this friday.

Bokker t will find out his opponent.

Triple h vs The hurricane steel cage.

Raven vs CM PUNK.

Randy orton vs Edge.

and much much more.
Old 21 Oct 2004, 11:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

sounds like a good card but why is Hurricane in the main event over CM Punk and Chris Daniels .
Old 23 Oct 2004, 04:49 AM   #6 (permalink)

Default acw friday night fear

Its coming!

The show kicks off with footage of tuesdays events. We then kick off the speacial friday show.
Mike 'Hello evreyone and wellcome to an explosive night here live at universal studios lets kick off with some X Divison championship.

Charlie hass* vs rey mysterio.
In a thrilling battal of the x divisions it was definetly phenomenal with the match going back and forth.Mysterio used his speed and high flying action while Charle the champion used his mat based skills on mysterio. But it was Rey who got the victory with a west coast pop. Winner and new X Divison champion Rey mysterio.
After the match AJ came to the ring with a mike. 'Congratulations Rey you are the third x division champion but i am going to be the fourth at victory road you see i spoke to vince russo and he said that i am now the new number one contender to face you at Victory road.' AJ is about to walk off when suddenly AJ attacks rey.

break.

We come back to the backstage area were we see Lillian garcia standing next to edge. Lil 'Edge tonight you return to the ring to face Randy orton are you felling confident.' edge 'Lil im more the confident i know that i can defeat Randy and that at victory road i will defat Triple H to become the new worlds champion.'

Raven vs CM punk with Farther Mitchell.
in a explosive matchup both guys were looking for some revenge but it was punk who was succsessfull after Mithchell threw powder into the eyes of Raven giving punk the oppurtunity to hit the pepsi plunge and score the pinfall.
Winner CM punk.

A Promo then hits saying that after victory road no one will be safe when Kane returns.

We then see The hurrican getting ready for his match when Shawn michels walks in. 'hey kid tonight you have got a huge match and i feel it my duty to tell you look out for evolution becuse they will try there best to finish you off before your match tonight.' Hurrican ' Dont worry michels my hurrisenses are telling me that triple h is afraid i may defeat him tonight.'

Another promo hits saying that Rowdy Roddy Piper will return to acw at victory road.

Chris Beniot/ Chris Jericho vs Americas most wanted.
In a definet Succsessfull non title match AMW got the up set ernig themselves a tag title show at Victory road. the match ended when Harris hit a clothesline off the top rope onto jericho to score the pinfall.
Winner AMW.

break.

We come back for the next match up.
Edge vs Randy orton.
In a definet Close encounter between the two this was defintley great. Many said the match lasted to long but others say it was a definet great battal between both men but in was edge who socred the pinfall after a edgecution.
Winner Edge 23:21.

Main event.
Triple H vs The hurricane.
This was defintley The hurricanes bet match with him battaling a raging maineac. But Triple H won after a interference by Dave batista after powerbombing The Hurricane,and hhh scoring the pedigree HHH walked out of the cage with a bloody face knowing he will take on edge in what could be his final titel defense.
Winner Triple h.

After Monty brown was announced the man who will face bokker t at victory road.
Old 24 Oct 2004, 08:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

Old 26 Oct 2004, 01:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

Default Fear.

We kick off live from universal studios orlando florida for another wild night of Fear we are wellcomed by are announcers Mike Teaney and Don West. Mike 'Hello evreyone this is the new age of wrestling this is Allstar championship wrestling and we are only a week away from what could be possibly the best pay per view ever Victory Road. But tonight live here at Universal Studios we are going to see Triple H,Randy Orton,Ric Flair and Batista take on the team of Chris Beniot,Chris Jericho,Edge and Shelton Benjimin.'

Don 'First lets kick off with some X divsion action.'

Michel Shane vs Billy kidman.
This match was fast and exciting it had all of the fans on the feet cheering on both men. In what was an eventfull match it was Michel Shane who stole the victory after a superkick and a elbow drop.
Winner Michel Shane 7:23.

We were then taken to the backstage area were we saw Michel Cole standing next to The Alpha Male Monty Brown. Cole 'Mr Brown how does it feel that the fans have chosen you to face Booker T for the united States Championship.' Monty 'Before you go on i am not thanking these stupid pathetic fans.' Cole 'Why not?' Monty 'Why? i will tell you why becuse i knew all along these stupid people would vote for me becuse i am the Alpha Male i am Monty Brown and if Bokker T thinks he can stop me he has another thing coming becuse i am the Alpha Male i am Monty Brown.'

Break.

We then com back to a promo.
In three Weeks get ready for the future of wrestling to begin this is IMPACT.

Mike 'Wow well im telling you Don i am exciteed about that is that gonna be something or what.'
Don 'I know and also on that very same week it has been confirmied Kane will make his debut to ACW and i have been told he is a very angry man.'
Mike 'Well Don lets get back to the ring for are next match'.

Bokker T versus Val venis.
This match was a non title match and it semmed very obvious that Bokker had evreything under control. That was until of course Monty Brown interuppted after knocking Val Venis and Bokker T down with a Steel Chair he continued the assualt on Bokker T until Refferes took monty out of the ring.
Val venis vs Bokker T no contest.

We were then taken backstage were we saw sitting at his desk Vince russo. 'Ladies and Gentelmen,Boy and Girls you people are about to once agin get interactive when you have the choice to decide what Match type Triple H and Edge will meet in you will have three options. Number 1 a ladder match,Number 2 a Steel Cage or number Three A strret fight.'

The next match then begins.

AJ Styles/Jerry Lynn versus Rey Mysterio/Chris Sabin.
In another X matchup alll for men used there in and out ring abbilitys in this match. However Aj styles didnt use any of those options instead he used some powder to the eyes of Rey Mysterio to get the victory.
Winners AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn after a styles clash to Rey Mysterio 9:13.

Break.

We then come back to see Triple H in the office of Vince russo. HHH 'What were you thinking making those pathetic morons chose the match between me and edge at victory road.' Russo 'What was i thinking i will tell you what i was thinking i was thinking of the fans now get out of my office before i fire your ass go'.

Main Event.
This was a wild and crazy matchup between all eight men. One refferee wasnt enough for this match instead it took four men. The match was chotic with all men using wepons but nick patrick decided to continue with the match. But it was Shelton Benijimin who was sucsessfull after a T Bone suplex to Randy Orton.
Winner Shelton Benjimin.
Old 28 Oct 2004, 03:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

Default Friday fear preview.

With just 10 days until Victory road what will happen this friday.

Jeff Jarret versus Chris Jericho with Dusty Rhodes as speacial enforecer.
What will happen on this huge matchup. Especially with Jarret and Dusty not seeing eye to eye. If Jarret loses the match he will face Dusty rhodes at victory road,but if he wins Dusty will leave wrestling for good.

Chris Harris versus Chris Beniot.
With just a week until both teams meet who will be leaving as the winner of this crucial matchup.

Impact is coming.
Find out when impact will be shown and were.

Also.
AJ Styles versus Chris Sabin.
Old 30 Oct 2004, 03:49 AM   #10 (permalink)

Default Fear

This is live this is the next generation of wrestling, this is Allstar Championship Wrestling live, this is Fear.

The pyro goes off as we are welcomed by the voice of wrestling Mike Teaney and the very exciteble Don West.
Mike " Hello everyone and welcome to Fear and what a show this is we are only eight days away from Victory road and what a show don." Don "Thats right here live tonight we are going to see AJ Styles take on Chris sabin to become number one contender for the x divison world titel.'

"My world" begins as Jeff Jarret enters the ring with a mike in his hand he steps through the ropes and taunts the crowd and Jerramey Borash. Jeff then begins to speak. "Tonight i have the chance to win a spot into the world title at Victory road, all i have to do is kick the living crap out of chris Jericho and i am going to victory road. You know why? of course you dont becuse you are all fat losers just like the enforcer in my match Dusty frekin Rhodes. Yeah you can all cheer but you only cheer him becuse he is like all of you Fat,Ugly and a loser." Before Jarret can finish his speech The american Dream Dusty rhodes he begins to speak. 'You know Jeffrey you can talk the talk for sure but can you walk the walk. Jeff you keep talking trash about me and all of these gret fans well Jeff These fans dont like you becuse you are a self absorbed son of a bitch." [Huge pop from the crowd] Jeff looks at the crowd as they start chanting 'son of a bitch' Jeff looks furious as he looks in the eye of dusty and says. 'You know what Dusty if i dont win i will take you on at victory road in the match of your choice'.
Old 30 Oct 2004, 12:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

We then begin the first match of the night.
"Pounce" the Alpha Male Monty Brown enters the ring set for his first match in acw.
"Aint no one stoppin me" pyro goes off as Shelton benjimin makes his way to the ring with a huge pop from the crowd.

The match was exciting and went back and forth at one point it looked like Shelton had the victory,Monty whipped Shelton into the turnbuckle but Shelton just jumped on the top turnbuckel and moonsalted off the top and went for the cover. The match ended after shelton tried a superkick but got the deadly manuvere 'The pounce' and it was over.
Winner Monty Brown.

Break.

We come back to see a limo pull up the door opens and two feet step out the camera move to the face reviling The Rock. [Crowd give huge pop] Rock begins to speak " The Rocks back brother"

Don "Can you belive that the rock is here live tonight at universal studios florida. Oh my gosh i am shocked." Mike "But why is he here tonight Don".

A promo begins. One weeks time he will return from his fiery grave the monster will once again begin his regin of terror. Kane is coming.

Maven def Robbie brookside after a dropkick off the top rope. Winner via pinfall Maven.

Another promo gose off saying that this tuesday will be the final show in Universal studios as acw moves to nashville.

We then come back for the next matchup.
Chris harris versus Chris beniot.
This was something speacial i really enjoyed this matchup between two great guys.But Beniot got the win with the sharp shooter.

Break.

We come back to the arena. "If ya smell...what the rock is cookin" The Rock enters to a huge crowd reaction. The Rock slaps some of the fans hands and walks into the ring and begins to speak. "Finally The Rock has come back to Olando Florida. What a night what a crowd. You people are something and the Rock is here tonight to entertain the millions.....and millions of Rocks fans. Becuse tonight is The Rocks show and the rock is here live for one night only and i promise you that the Rock will do whatever it takes to entertain his million and millions of fans. The Rock is ready and he can feel it baby oh yeah. But the great one has one more thing to say IF Ya Smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what the Rock...................is cokking." Before the Rock can leave he is rudley interupted by the ledgend killer Randy orton. Randy "Whao wait a minute now,excuse me but is this right can i see the man the rock the great one standing in that ring. Wow its the rock here in orlando Finnaly the rock has decided to show up at last. [the crowd begin to boo] you can boo me allyou want but randy orton is living proof that there is a ledgend out there ME. Oh Rock you are speacial but you are not as good as me the real Great one Randy orton." Rock " Before you carry on the rock has something to say..." randy "It dosent matter what you say." Rock "Dont ever and the rock means ever mock the rock becuse the rock will walk up that ramp and kick your candy ass." randy "Well rock i am giving you that chance at Victory road i challange you the rock to a match againts me." The rock looks at randy and then looks at the crowd Rock "Its on".
Old 08 Nov 2004, 11:25 AM   #12 (permalink)

Default The fallout from Victory Road....IMPACT.

This Friday a new show will begin it will be known as IMPACT here is the preview.

AJ Styles/Jeff Jarret versus Ron killings/Jeff hardy.

Triple H versus Elix Skipper.

Bokker T versus Monty Brown for the U.S. titel.

Also Vince Russo Demands kane in the arena.

[SIZE=7]Will he be leaving with the u.s. Titel?[/SIZE]
Old 09 Nov 2004, 11:29 AM   #13 (permalink)

We have moved to
groups.msn.com/msnprowrestling
Old 09 Nov 2004, 03:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Too bad. There was some good stuff. In fact I'll be checking this out.
Old 10 Nov 2004, 10:58 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
Too bad. There was some good stuff. In fact I'll be checking this out.
Its okay i am still stayying its just that i was advertising.