ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

ACW Halloween Havoc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Oct 2004, 07:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

mr tna is on a distinguished road
Default ACW Halloween Havoc.

The pay per view kciks off with the ACW logo and then an introduction begins 'Wellcome to halloween havoc for many yars this has been a pay per view with many suprises and tonight is no exception tonight will be a night we will never forget this is Halloween Havoc.'

Then the pyro goes off live from las vegas and the show begins the camera pans the live action packed corwd as we are wellcomed by Mike Teaney 'wellcome evreyone to the first ACw pay per view halloween havoc and what a night we have set for you i am joined by my broadcast colloge he is the very exciteble Don west.' Don 'Thanks Mike and what a night we have set for you im so excited i mean we are going to crown the first x division champion tonight also raven and sabu in a clock work orange house of fun match here tonight and Mike dont forget the return of the heart break kid shawn michels.'

The first match begins.

'Apocalipes' begins as the challengers christoper daniels enters.'Can u dig it sucka.' The u.s. champion bokker t then enters.
The match is a great one filled with many manuvers both men with different styles to wrestling in the match. Both men definetly proved they belong in acw but it was Bokker t who won fairley with the book end.
Winner and still U.S. champion Bokker t.

We are then taken to the announcers table. Mike 'well don what a great way to kick off this pay per view but you have some news.' Don 'Thats right mike on November 7 we are going to have ar next pay per view staged live from toronto canada it will be called Victory Road.' An image then comes up of VictoryRoad.

Then we are taken to the backstage were we see Jeff Jarret who is standing next to Scott hudson. Scott 'Jeff jarret tonight you will go one on one with the returning Shawn michels [Crowd cheers] are you ready.' Jeff 'Am i ready yeah im ready im just sorry' scott ' What for' Jeff 'ending that pice of S"$ carrer.' [Crowd give a loud boo.

We are then taken back to the ring were are next match begins.
Tag team match.
Chris Beniot/Ediie gurreo vs Chase stevens/Andy douglas[The naturals].
The match itself was something but the brawl outside of the ring was something else.with Ediie and Andy douglas fightting in the crowd the match turned into a one on one between Chase stevens and chris beniot. This was defintley one to watch after it looked like chase could do no more to beniot he suprised us all when he hit beniot with his own versiion of the diving headbutt.Many thought this would be the upset of the evening but they were wrong. Beniot kikced out of the headbutt suprising chase.Beniot then slowly got up and began to battal with chase. Cameras caught up with Andy and eddie who were nowfighting in the parking lot both men tryed many manuvers on each other.But when andy jumped off the car roof Gurreo caught him and spinbustered him through the windshield.The camras then took us back to beniot and chase with beniot locking chase in the sharpshooter causing Chase to tap out.
Winners Ediie gurreo and Chris beniot.

We are then shown footage of the last coplue of weeks shows we the return to the action.

Eight man tage team action Team canada vs dusty rhodes,RVD,Erick watts,Ron killings.
This was definetly war between the two teams with some great back and forth action all eight men showed who was boss.But it was scott d'amore who got the upset on Dusty rhodes.
Winners TeAM canada.

The x division invertational.
The ruels were simple evreyminute a competiter enters the ring elimantane happans whe an opponent is thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the ground.
The match begun with Onyx and billy kidman. Both men used there fisical skills and tried to elimante each other until the third competitor entered. Rey Mysterio. In what shocked the fans mysterio was elimanated first by pettey williams. After eight competitors had been elimanted it was the final betwen Jeff hardy and paul london. With both mentrying to elimanate each other this was definetly great. But it was Jeff Hardy who pulled off the win.
Winner Jeff Hardy.

Last edited by mr tna; 10 Oct 2004 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10 Oct 2004, 09:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

mr tna is on a distinguished road
Default Halloween havoc

We then are shown an image of edge spearing Triple h then edge speaks 'On November 7th 2004 i return to take on Triple H im coming back get ready.'

Mike 'Wow Edge is returning to victory road i cant wait.'

The next match begins.
Raven vs Sabu. Clockwork orange house of fun match.

This match was definetly not for the week at heart as both men were on a mission to punish each other. For the first time ever in wrestling history Raven took on Sabu in an explosive clock work orange house of fun match. With this match being ravens own creation he certainly had the upperhand. It was defintely exciting to watch but raven won after throwing sabu off the top of the scaffolding into a pile of tables.
Winner Raven.

We are then shown a promo for this weeks show coming all the way from australia.

The next match then begins.
Jeff Jarret vs Shawn Michels.
In a definate great match possibly the match of the night this was one to watch. Jeff Jarret definetly proved who was boss.But it wasnt enogugh with this match going back and forth with both men getting a near end 3 count. First Jarret suprised Shawn with the stroke but suprisingly only got a three count. Then michels Hit Jarret with a superkick but was not succsessfull in a pinfall. jarret nextly hit an figure of four leg lock on Michels but Shawn would not give up.Finaly Michels won the match with an elbow drop and a pin fall 1...2...3.
Winner Shawn michels.

Up next was the main event.
This was another great match with both men on a mission to become the world champion.Shcokingly AJ hit his styles clash but was unsucsessful.It was triple h who scored the pin fall with a pedigree.

please give me a rating and comments.
Old 10 Oct 2004, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

not as good as expected since you said it would have a big improvement to me yesterday . i rate it 3 out of 10
Old 10 Oct 2004, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Punk
not as good as expected since you said it would have a big improvement to me yesterday . i rate it 3 out of 10
I don't think it was quite that bad. I think it was bit overhyped to you. I'm saying 4.5 out of 10.

I would prefer it greatly if you went more in depth with these. Basically we have the mach and the winner. A little longer would be nice.

Last edited by Nick Saban; 10 Oct 2004 at 05:03 PM.