ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF Weekly Insider October 10th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2004, 08:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Post PWF Weekly Insider October 10th

PWF Weekly Insider
Volume 2 Edition 2
Editor In Chief: Dogcatcher
Assistant Editor: Oeo
Graphics Consultant: Monica

--------------------------------

The Truth Hurts
Story by Dogcatcher

So the big mystery interview in this week's primetime slot turned out to be Truth. PWF was shot in the arm with what can only be called a slight case of Internet Ratings. Once again Truth bragged about how great he supposedly is, and took shots at rival Kurt Angle. Truth was asked if he was overrated and he was quick to respond:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth
Overrated? Me?

For once it sounds like Truth was speechless. However, he did find time to throw in a quick comment about Kurt Angle before the end of the interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth
Kurt/Page/Matt v.1/Orton/Kryptonite/Denny Crane or What ever his name is this hour is without a doubt a fucking tool. Well Mr. "Angle" It makes you the guy working at McDonalds for 5.15 an hour

This only heating up the fued between Truth and Angle. Kurt replied with the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
For those of us without the royalty checks from "Family Matters", 5K is a little tough to come up with. Especially when you were pretty much still a kid. Bbut hey if you can pull 5K out of your ass, more power to you.

So the fued between the Movies and Television Screen continue. One can only hope that this feud will rekindled the spirit in the Warzone which has been dead as of late. Keep reading for more on the Warzone.

-----------------------------

Warzone or No Zone?
Story by Oeo

In a particularly slow week, the Warzone had only three new threads in existence this week. The usual joke that is Shooter Magavin made his weekly appearance for two of those threads, but he has become such a tap out artist that he didn’t even properly respond to anything this week. Not even when the Warzone legend known as StarScream called him out. Here is a sampling of what was an extremely pathetic area of interest in the last seven days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. SAMders
When I first read this, I laughed really hard. Then I realized it was 'gimp' not 'pimp' and I didn't find it funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
You already tapped, Shut the fuck up.

What once was a hopping forum here at PWF has now turned into almost a forgotten area. Will this now become the “No Zone”?

------------------------------

IWO Keeps Churning Out Weekly Shows
Story from Staff Reports

Even with the resignation of one of the head writers, the IWO continues to show remarked improvement. This week’s show was one of the better ones this reporter has ever had the opportunity to witness. The new ideas of having a bit of “creative control” over your wrestler have lent a hand to keeping things fresh. Promo writers have stepped up their abilities, the show writers are keeping things on an even keel, and it is moving along with great success to this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlip
So like I was saying, Dante, you will pay and have your crap clammed down your throat. Now…to Khaos…Khaos, It’s very sad that you’re not going to be making checks anymore.
**Once again looks calm, but after a furious face is shown by Cutlip, he raises his tone very loud and clear**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli's Oasis featuring Dante
**A Little Girls voice is heard over the air**

Hello?

Alli: hello Young Lady, You're on the Air with Alli Sabbah and Dante Fatel, Do you have a Question for Dante Fatel?

Ummmm....Dante.......Why Did you....Hurt Cutlip?
Dante's heart melts at the tone of her innocence...

Alli’s Oasis is a weekly call in show that includes interviews with the wrestlers themselves, and weekly promos are required to continue your stay in PWF’s very own E-Federation. Check it out, you won’t be sorry.

------------------------------------

Up Close and Personal is a series of interviews conducted by PWF’s very own Oeo, with PWF’s very own posters. This coming week will be interviews with Sam, Exodus, Dogcather and the elusive Mr. E. If you’re looking for a little more information on your fellow posters, try Up Close and Personal.

-------------------------------------

Sports Forum in Full Swing
Story by Encoder

With the Major League Baseball post-season underway fans are flocking to the Sports forum for discussions about it, and many other topics involving the sports world.

Sports posters had this to say when asking for their predictions on the upcoming Major League Baseball playoffs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny Crane
Go Twins......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss New York
I believe in my Yankees but I wouldn't be surpized if we didn't make it. Our pitching is the only thing that makes me nervous. But its the Yankees in October so anything can happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnCoder
I would be a fool to say it's the Red Sox year once again, seeing as every year for the past 3 I've said that, and they seem to blow it ever year, don't get me wrong I love watching them... but when playoff time comes, they choke... it's a fact... I don't think they will go down easy, but they will not win the World Series.
You've heard it here first, folks... anything can happen in the hunt for the 2004 World Series title.

Switching gears, this week Nascar star Dale Earnhardt was fined and docked 25 points in the chase for the Nextel Cup for comments he made in a post-race interview on pit-lane.The Sports forum posters quickly rushed to the defense of Earnhardt by making these statements:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
It Sucks..The Man had just won at At Talledega..and it slipped...What if he loses the championship by the 12 points he's behind now because of this?..Do you know how many fans would be pissed?..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
It's pathetic. They let some asshole like Robby Gordon out on the track to fuck up other ppl's rides and they don't do shit. Jr says a word and he looses points. I really can't believe this and Nascar needs to make it right. I think the asshole interviewers need to get the hell out of pit road and victory lane and give these guys some space and a chance to calm themselves down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
That's stupid. No way should the champion be determined by a cuss word.

The agile and speedy running back Clinton Portis was traded to the Washington Redskins over the off-season for Champ Bailey, part of the deal was to restructure his contract so he would make more money, the third year player has started the 2004-2005 NFL campaign off on the wrong foot, and the posters of PWF were quick to let their opinion be known:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Gibbs should have known better to trade a proven good defensive player for a RB out of Denver. I would never have traded away Bailey for Portis, especially for Portis's money.
Keep in mind, anytime you want to discuss anything involved in the world of Sports, you can find the PWF Sports forum 3rd from the top in the Non-Wrestling forums catagory.

-----------------------------

Two Favorites Go Head To Head
Story by Dogcatcher

The Best of the Best Reality Game has been brought to the forefront of PWF this week. Two odds on favorites to win the game, Oeo and Stick, were pitted against each other in the latest one on one challenge. Stick was unable to compete in Event 9, and that led to his downfall as his team won the event thanks to strong showings by Igloo and Hardy. The Fireballers lost the event and sent Oeo into battle with Stick. Oeo had this to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
no.....you'd be correct in saying that I spend ten to twelve hours a day to sit here and type on PWF

Thanks to all that wasted time, Oeo was able to edge out Stick by a close score of 3-2. Stick was the man of the one on one challenge and will surely be missed by his team. Oeo made a victory statement afterwards:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
oh.....heh.....the Eliminator got ELIMINATED.....

The next event looks to be a real brow beater. Stay tuned for more reports next week.

-----------------------------------

Graphics has some new entries, some familiar faces, and banners for everyone
Story by Oeo

The return of a few posters from earlier in the year has brought an interesting new graphics style into the graphics forum. Camini has shown his maniping style a few times, OIG and Arend have had a rather unique game of “tennis”, graphics style, and the youngster <>ReyMysterio<> has gotten into the banner making act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <>ReyMysterio<>
Everybody can come hear to request a banner... i dont ask for any money for my banners i just ask for a rep point in return of me making you a banner…..

There have been several new people enter into the graphics fray lately, and they have been churning out some fine work overall. Banners, Avatars and even backgrounds can be had, usually very reasonably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-Effect
Yes, that's right, for just 100 points and a rep point, you can get rid of that boring and drab wallpaper, and have me whip something up for you to enjoy everytime you press that button and see your favorite "hobby".

Head on down to the graphics department, stick your head in and poke around a little bit. You’ll be surprised at the good things those posters are doing in there.

--------------------------

Side Effect...A graphics artist among men.

How Gay Can You Get
Story from Staff Reports

The gayest Av to hit the PWF webwaves happened this week. Jason debuted his John Cena animated av which showed Cena's shirtless body, while the camera panned down towards the nether regions of his anatomy. Jason claims that he didn't know the av looked gay, but other PWFers had the following to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Gayest av i'v seen here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
AHHH ... MY EYES~!!!

Gay.

Totally gay.

Liberace gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camini
yes he is gay

We here at the PWF Weekly Insider have no idea if Camini is talking about John Cena or Jason.

A recent poll showed that the majority of PWF currently thinks the av is gay. Fortunately is has been taken off of the PWF sight.

WWE Forums create discussion, give laughter and a chance for an argument
Story by Oeo

Some lively discussion was brought about this week in the WWE forums, due in part to the upcoming Taboo Tuesday Pay Per View being put on by the WWE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
The Wrestling Business is as Corrupt as your Local Carnival Con Schemes, behind all the lies and deception is the lie they had suckers to think they're getting a fair go...

Dante’s thoughts are always entertaining, but this week he brought some new ideas to the table. Why is the wrestling business corrupt? Well, he further explains it later in the same thread. Here are some other quotes from the WWE forum as this was a lively week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
The reason why WWE can't do anything out of the major titles is so obvious we should've figured it out a long time ago. They have stretched themselves too thin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu
Heidenreich just plain sucks. We havn’t really seen him wrestle yet simply because he cant. Another thing that pains me is that how could Vince actually think this guy can feud with Taker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
If not you get wrestlers who are above being heel or face... HHH, Kurt Angle, Undertaker... who shall from this moment forth be remembered as GODs OF WRESTLING.

Surprisingly, Shane’s “GODs OF WRESTLING” quote has yet to bring any serious arguments from anyone. Perhaps the worm will turn in the upcoming week and the posters of the WWE will have something to say about that. Turn to the WWE forums for all the latest discussion on anything from Ric Flair no longer deserving to be a wrestler to the reasons we should vote for Hurricane to wrestle for the Intercontinental title in the upcoming pay per view. The latest betting thread for that pay per view is up as well, as Dante continues to do a great job with the odds of each match.

---------------------------

News and Spoiler Forum Keeps PWFer’s Up To Date
Story from Staff Reports

The News and Spoiler Forum is the place to go if you are looking for what happened to your favorite wrestler, what’s going to happen this week on Smackdown and Raw, who stabbed who in the back during the WWE weekly meetings. If there are rumors on the internet about wrestling, it is usually posted in PWF’s News and Spoiler Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by News and Spoiler Forum
Billy Gunn is not with WWE right now because he is in rehab. He was found passed out and WWE decided that he needed help or he would not be with the company any longer. Billy Gunn also agreed and is finding help.

The one stop shopping place for all your need to know information about the happenings from the world of wrestling not on television.

------------------------

GHOAT Really Heating Up
Story from Staff Reports

The Greatest Heel of All Time Tourney is really heating up this week. Old school wrestling lovers saw matchups such as Terry Funk vs. Jerry Lawler, and The Shiek vs. Tully Blanchard. The second round matchups look to be more interesting and certain favorites are getting put up against each other. This week also saw one comedian in the matchups, as Andy Kauffman took on Nikita Koloff in a first round matchup.

PWF Weekly Insider is looking for Writers. That's right do you have an opinion you want to get out, something been on your mind and you want to share it with PWF, then go ahead seen in a letter to the editor and it will be published in the next issue. Send all Letter to the Editor Requests to:

dogcatcher's pm box
or Oeo's pm box
Old 09 Oct 2004, 08:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I thought there was gonna be something on me this week
Old 09 Oct 2004, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo
I thought there was gonna be something on me this week

why would you think that...you were in there last week
Old 09 Oct 2004, 09:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
last week you said you would get the street interview and get down to the bottom of the story
Old 09 Oct 2004, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Not bad at all....

Lemme know if you want me to write a column... I might want to get involved...
Old 09 Oct 2004, 09:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Not bad at all....

Lemme know if you want me to write a column... I might want to get involved...

sure just talk to me on msn or something

as for Bonzo, the story just didn't have much too it...maybe at a later date
Old 09 Oct 2004, 09:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

entertaining read...
Old 09 Oct 2004, 09:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Dante’s thoughts are always entertaining, but this week he brought some new ideas to the table. Why is the wrestling business corrupt? Well, he further explains it later in the same thread. Here are some other quotes from the WWE forum as this was a lively week.
I liked that Part...

Even though I didn't explain my theory....

EDIT - Ohhh yeah Forget, Excellent work, this thing is really coming along real well....
Old 09 Oct 2004, 10:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

thanks for the good words,and remember if you want to advertise pm me
Old 10 Oct 2004, 03:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Nice work, DC. I would have thought you would have done a piece on the new entertainment moderator, though... ahem.
Old 10 Oct 2004, 04:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Good stuff. This thing is awesome.

Oh, I'm three for three in quotes.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 10 Oct 2004, 04:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^DC only feeds his ego
Old 10 Oct 2004, 05:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Ah man...I wish I would've seen that Dale JR thread Look at my ad!

Nice job, guys.
Old 10 Oct 2004, 06:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
sure just talk to me on msn or something

I don't have your MSN name... you can PM it to me if you want... or just add me to your list...
Old 11 Oct 2004, 09:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
Good stuff. This thing is awesome.

Oh, I'm three for three in quotes.
yeah, I gotta stop that.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.