ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

WWE : New Era

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Oct 2004, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road
Default WWE : New Era

after WWEs Piss-Poor No Mercy they have hired a new writer "The Phenomenal One" Andy . im starting with the first week after No Mercy . champs are the same . for Taboo Tuesday Raw only PPV , YOU , the fans will choose who gets title shots and the stips of non-title matches . if you think its a good idea having a fan fic interactive PPV please say . any advice is welcome .
Old 06 Oct 2004, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Be careful that they do not catch you doing it and threaten to sue you.

Old 06 Oct 2004, 12:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Be careful that they do not catch you doing it and threaten to sue you.
LOL ... they threatened to sue Adam Ryland (EWR Forums) for creating a wrestling sim (Extreme Warfare Revenge) and tried to shut down http://www.downloadwrestling.com

so what u think to my idea ???????
Old 06 Oct 2004, 12:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Id be willing to support you if you came back to the IWO and stopped advertising yours. Easy V no longer runs the IWO and you were reinstated by the current person running it. You even have a match this week that you have not promoed for. However I do think its an alright idea but there are a lot of others you need to convince other than myself.

Old 06 Oct 2004, 12:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Id be willing to support you if you came back to the IWO and stopped advertising yours. Easy V no longer runs the IWO and you were reinstated by the current person running it. You even have a match this week that you have not promoed for. However I do think its an alright idea but there are a lot of others you need to convince other than myself.
ok i`ll go back , i didnt RP cuz i dont like Easy V and he would make me lose . you best vote when its time for Taboo Tuesday + its not really illegal as WWE kept copying mine and others ideas on another site .
Old 07 Oct 2004, 11:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Default Smackdown!

The opening package plays

Cole : welcome to Smackdown! today we have an explosive card , champion JBL will defend his WWE Championship against none other than Charlie Haas just 3 days after his long fought battle with Undertaker at No Mercy

Tazz : also in the Cruiserweight division Spike Dudley will defend his belt against Paul London

Cole : this sounds like a great night already

Match 1
Rey Mysterio Vs Nunzio (W/ Jonny The Bull)

the match starts out with a lockup , Nunzio gets behind Rey and lands a german suplex, then Rey gets up and recieves a dropkick from Nunzio . Nunzio clotheslines Rey as hes getting up , Nunzio goes for the cover 1........2....... Rey Kicks out , Mysterio gets up and hits a hurracanrana on Nunzio , then a leg drop to the back of the neck , cover 1.....2... Nunzio gets his foot to the rope . Nunzio and Rey are staring down , Nunzio runs at rey and attempts a clothesline but Rey ducks it , Rey kicks Nunzio in the rips and throws him into the turnbuckle , Rey runs and hits a splash on Nunzio leaving him on the floor , he goes up top , as Nunzio gets up he connects with a crossbody , 1..........2.......... Nunzio escapes closely , Nunzio is getting his breath back on his knees in the carner when Rey drokicks his head into the middle turnbuckle , Nunzio is out cold , Rey picks him up , trips him so hes set for the 619 , he attempts it but is caught half way by Johnny The Bull , Johnny throws Rey to the floor then puts him on the spanish announce table , Nunzio climbs to the top rope , he aims for Rey with a flying elbow drop but Rey moves leaving Nunzio to go flying through the table , then Rey hits Johnny with a monitor and throws Nunzio into the ring and hits The West Coast Pop and covers him 1.......2.......3

Your Winner : Rey Mysterio

Tazz : that one was amazing

Cole : this is Cruiserweight action only seen right here on Smackdown!

Tazz : dont forget the Cruiserweight belt will be defended later on tonight

Cole : up next we have Rob Van Dam VS one half of the Tag Team Champions , Rene Dupree

Tazz : i hope he brings Fifi

Match 2
RVD VS Rene Dupree

Rene and Van Dam stare down , Rene throws the first punch , then follows up with a clothesline knocking down RVD , Rene elbow drops him and covers 1.......2.... Kickout , it seems Dupree is trying to get this one done quickly . RVD spinkicks Rene and follows with 2 kicks to the ribs then kicks his knees leaving him balanced on his knees as RVD hits a kick to the head 1.........2....... Rene gets his foot to the rope . Van Dam gets up quickly and gives Rene a wide variety of kicks all around his body , eventually Rene just fell to the floor , RVD picked him back up and threw him to the corner and put him on top of the turnbuckle hitting a top rope hurracanranna then gets back up and hits a 5 Star Frog Splash and pins him for the victory 1.....2......3

Your Winner : Rob Van Dam

[Basic Thuganomics plays as the new U.S Champion John Cena comes out]

Cena : yo , yo , yo . last night at No Mercy me and Booker finished this thing off , and the docta got the victory just as i predicted , now ive been given the night off but John Cena dont stand for this sh*t , im giving the next person to come out a shot at the U.S Title

[Lie Cheat N Steal plays as Eddie Guerrero comes out]

Eddie : hey holmes , you really think your the best on this roster huh ?

Cena : Damn Straight

Eddie : well looks like time to prove you wrong holmes

Cena : bring it on b*tch

[Eddie and Cena begin to fight as the bell rings]

Match 3
U.S Title
John Cena VS Eddie Guerrero

they are brawling when Cena knocks down Eddie , Eddie gets up and clotheslines Cena then hits the 3 amigos suplex on Cena . Cena looks tired and walks out the ring , grabs his belt and leaves with the crowd booing with the rules stating that Cena keeps the belt by count out

Your Winner : Eddie Guerrero

[Undertaker comes out]

Undertaker : Dammit Bradshaw! are you unable to fight without having one of your pussy friends to screw me out the title . im gonna make sure im the champ . but first , Heidenreich im calling you out , come on Little Jonny boy .

[Heidenreich and Paul Heyman come out]

Heyman : my client will be happy to kick your ass , but not tonight , this town dont deserve to see Heidenreich kill the phenom , they can see JBL do it instead

[JBLs music plays but he comes through the crowd and behind Undertaker]
[JBL turns Taker around and hits The Clothesline From Hell on the deadman]

Match 4
WWE Cruiserweight Title
Paul London VS Spike Dudley (C) (W/ Dudley Boyz)

London goes straight for Spike the minute hes in the ring , he hits a moonsault dropkick on Spike then clotheslines him . London is opn the offence using great cruiserweight moves , London hits the enzuguri kick twice on Spike , Dudley isa looking beat already . Spike gets out the ring to get his breath back , London bounces off the ropes hitting a Shooting Star Press onto the outside landing on all 3 Dudleys . London throws Spike into the ring , London climbs up top and hits a 450 splash and pins Spike 1.........2......... Bubba pulls Paul out the ring , D-von cheap shots London and throws him back in the ring , Spike hits The Dudley Dog on London and pins him 1.........2...... London kicks out , The Dudleys run in but out come Rey Mysterio and Brian Kendrick to the rescue , taking out The Dudleyz . while in the match Spike and London are brawling when London hurracanranas Spike and sets him up for The Shooting Star Press , London goes up top and connects , he covers Spike 1........2.......3

Your Winner And New WWE Cruiserwight Champion : Paul London

[London grabs a mic]

London : Allow me to introduce to you my new stable , The Shooting Stars , Me The WWE Cruiserweight Champ , the highflying legend Rey Mysterio , and the returning superstar Spanky Brian Kendrick

Match 5
WWE Championship
JBL (C) VS Charlie Haas

JBL punches Haas , Haas throws one back , then they lock up , Haas gets the advantage and hits a northern light suplex and holds the bridge 1.....2..... JBL kicks out . JBL gets up and stares down Haas , he kicks Haas in the ribs then suplexes him and covers 1.........2....... Haas kicks out . when Charlie gets up he throws 4 punches at JBL then gets behing and hits a Triple German Suplex . Haas then dropkicksa JBL twice and when JBLs down he hits a leg drop . Haas pins him 1.............2........ Orlando Jordan comes down and drags Haas out of the ring , Haas punches Jordan to the floor then down come Gangrel and Viscera who start beating on Haas but then the arena goes black and Undertaker comes out and hits a Big Boot on Viscera then smashes Gangrels head off the steel steps . Heidenreich comes out and starts a fist fight with `Taker , Undertaker gets the advantage and Chokeslams Heidenreich through the announcers table . as `Taker is leaving JBL walks up to him and hits him with a chair on the ramp . JBL is getting in his limo when taker puts his fist through the window and hits JBL witrh brass knuckledusters . then `Taker pulls JBL out of the limo and hits The Last Ride off the stage throwing JBL onto the concrete floor unconscious bleeding badly

Tazz : wow Cole , hes p*ssed

Cole : oh my god

Tazz : what could happen next in this feud ? , can JBL even walk ?

Cole : the only way to find out is to tune into next weeks Smackdown!

Last edited by Andy182; 08 Oct 2004 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07 Oct 2004, 12:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Default Ratings

can you give ratings out of 10 for Raw and Smackdown every week please
Old 07 Oct 2004, 03:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I liked the Smackdown: 7
I give Raw a 5
Old 08 Oct 2004, 12:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
I liked the Smackdown: 7
I give Raw a 5
i havent wrote raw ........ what ya on about ???? remember to vote for taboo tuesday .

Taboo Tuesday Info

you vote for the number 1 contender over 2 weeks then over the 3 days after the stipulation will be also decided by you fans also
Old 08 Oct 2004, 07:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

<>ReyMysterio<> is on a distinguished road

I would give that Smackdown a five.

1. Matches werent long enough
2. There were no backstage promos or anything, it was just like match after match after match.
3. Don't no why you put Cena vs Guerrero seeing as they are both faces and they were acting like heels, Meh you might have something in store for these two
4. lol WHERE WAS CARLITO CARRIBEAN COOL

Thats all i have to say for the moment. Try to improve on a few thingsa like length of matches for your next Raw

Give me a green rep point and i will give one back
Old 09 Oct 2004, 11:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by <>ReyMysterio<>
I would give that Smackdown a five.

1. Matches werent long enough
2. There were no backstage promos or anything, it was just like match after match after match.
3. Don't no why you put Cena vs Guerrero seeing as they are both faces and they were acting like heels, Meh you might have something in store for these two
4. lol WHERE WAS CARLITO CARRIBEAN COOL

Thats all i have to say for the moment. Try to improve on a few thingsa like length of matches for your next Raw
1 - ok will improve
2 - ok fair enough , i was starting feuds , i will be using promos to develope them next week and so on
3 - the match was Cenas heel turn as i prefer him heel
4 - Carlito is gonna be involved in an angle very soon , his debut date will be announced on SD!

Raw will be even better
Old 11 Oct 2004, 12:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Default Monday Night RAW

JR : welcome to Monday Night RAW ,Live in Manchester England, tonight we have a Slobber Knocker for a main event in which The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels will take on The Nature Boy Ric Flair

King : also tonight we have an exclusive interview with The World Heavyweight Champion Triple H .

[Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring]

Randy : well Hunter , you had to get your bitches to beat me huh??? well how about you come out here and face me man to man

[Motorhead - The Game plays as the arena goes dark but HHH doesnt come out]
[Batista comes from behind and assaults Randy until The Crippler Chris Benoit comes out swinging a chair at Batista . Batista runs off as Chris grabs a mic]

Chris : hey Batista , dont you wanna fight me ??? well im gonna take your bosses title away from him at Taboo Tuesday cuz theres nobody on this roster that the fans would vote for over The Crippler

[Shelton Benjamin comes out looking angry]

Shelton : no-one , huh ??? , im the best technical wrestler in the world . youve had your chance Chris now move along , you got beat , face it , im the best guy to take the belt from Triple H

[Edge comes and spears Shelton]
[Orton gets up and RKOs Benoit]
[Matt Hardy runs in and Twist Of Fates Orton]
[Eventually there all in the ring fighting when Shawn Michaels comes out and attacks everyone in the ring]
[after that Ric Flair , Batista and Triple H come out and hit everyone with sledgehammers until its just Ric and HBK staring down with Batista and Trips either side , Shawn Superkicks Flair but Batista and HHH attack him]

Match 1
Non Title
Y2J Chris Jericho VS Sylvan Grenier (W/Rob Conway)

this one is looking to be a great technical match after the in ring riot . they stare down and lock up . Y2J suplexes Grenier then elbow drops him . Sylvan is getting up as Y2J kicks him in the ribs and plants a DDT . Jericho goes for a pinfall attempt 1.....2..... Grenier escapes . Sylvan gets up and throws a punch at Jericho then does a scoop slam , while Y2Js on the ground Grenier puts him in a sleeper hold , the ref goes to Y2J to see if hes gonna tap , Jericho says no and starts to fight back , they are close to the ropes and Chris elbows Sylvan in the face and escapes then throws Greier to the outside . Jericho goes out after him , Conway jumps Jericho from behind , then Sylan exposes the metal on the barrier , La Resistance pick up Jericho and slam his head off the metla , Rob throws Jericho into the ring , Sylvan slides in , picks up Jericho and lands a fisherman suplex and holds the bridge for a pin 1........2........3

Your Winner : One half of the tag team champions , Sylvan Grenier

[Sylvan grabs a mic]

Grenier : we are La Resistance . a few people said i was going into this one the underdog , but i proved victorious . that is what frenchmen do , and we will continue to at Taboo Tuesday

Conway : it doesnt matter to us who we face , we are La Resistance , the greatest tag team of all time and we will beat anyone . were better than every one of you stupid english men

[Anarchy In The UK plays and The Anarchist Doug Williams comes out]

Grenier : who are you ?

Doug : your worst nightmare . im also FWA British Heavyweight champion . now La Resistance , you want to come to my home country and disrespect us , well say it to my face ....... [Doug Pauses] i didnt think so , now why dont you take me on Conway ???

Conway : i dont have to waste my energy on scum like you

[La Resistance jump Doug but he fights back , clotheslines Sylvan out of the ring then hits his finisher The Chaos Theory on Rob Conway and leaves with huge pops]

We are taken backstage where Scott Steiner and Test are being interviewed by Josh Mathews

Josh : hi there guys , how are you feeling about the fans deciding who gets the Tag Title shot instead of Eric Bischoff

Test : were pretty confident were gonna win because we are the best tag team on the roster

Josh : yeah but do the fans think that???

Test : what do you mean ??? dont you hear the chants ???? Test , Test , TEST

[fans start chanting "Test Sucks"]

Test : well what does it matter what you think ??? were still the best

Scott : now look hre Josh , the proof were the best is that combined we are the Total Package , we got the best ever Intercontinental Champion Test and The Pig Poppa Pump Scott Steiner . Now Holla If Ya Hear Me !

Match 2
Batista VS Steven Richards

Richards stepped in the ring looking scared . he steps back but Batista charges at him . Richards steps out of the ring . he steps in , then Batista clotheslines him . Batista picks up Richards and throws loads of punches then suplexes him , picks him up and hits The Batista Bomb and pins him 1........2...... Chris Benoit runs to ringside , pulls Richards out of the ring and jumps in and starts throwing punches at Batista . Batista and Benoit are punching back and fourth then Eric Bischoff comes out

Eric : ive had enough of you two tonight . next week its gonna end between you two . its gonna be Chris Benoit VS Dave Batista in a No DQ match and the guest referee will be none other than Kane

[Kane turns Benoit and Batista around and chokeslams both]

[we cut backstag to Triple H]

HHH : well , well , well . no one can wait to fight The Game . well i dont care what you think , this match aint gonna happen , i need more time than a day to prepare for a World Heavyweight Title match . this is disgusting how they treat The World Champion

[Y2J walks up to Trips]

Y2J : hey hunter , i got the same deal as you but im not complaining . it just shows that you cant win a match without Evolution to back you up . well i may not be facing you but im wishing good luck to anyone who will cos i have this feeling you wont be World Champion

[Triple H hits Jericho with the world title belt]

HHH : i wont be World Champion huh??? it doesnt seem that way to me .

Match 3
Kane VS Hurricane

Kane punches Hurricane and throws him down . he picks him up and lands an uppercut on The Hurricane . Hurricane ducks a clothesline and dropkicks Kane then psuhes him into the corner and hits a body splash , then Hurricane tries to Chokeslam Kane but Kanes too big . Kane lands a big boot that knocks down Hurricane . Kane picks him back up and sets up Hurricane for a Tombstone but Hurricane escapes over Kanes shoulder and hits a sunset flip on Kane and gets the pin 1..........2..........3

[Kane Chokeslams Hurricane then Rosey comes in to help Hurricane but gets Chokeslammed through the announcers table]

[Evolution by Motorhead plays as The Nature Boy Ric Flair comes out]

Ric : now this is the big match , the one always talked about , who is better ??? The Nature Boy ??? The Showstopper ??? well its time to find out that Ric Flair is the greatest legend of all time , WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Match 4
Main Event
Shawn Michaels VS Ric Flair

they start off with an old school lock up followed by a test of strength , Flair wins , Flair chops HBK a few times then drills him with a right hand shot . HBK falls into the corner , Ric attempts a splash but HBK avoids it and as Ric bounces out of the corner HBK hit a clothesline . Shawn picks up Flair and attempts a piledriver but Ric flips him over . Flair does his strut . Ric picks up HBK and puts him in a headlock . Shawn is trying to fight out of it but Ric has it on tight , eventually Shawn reverses it into a backdrop , they are both down and the ref starts his count 1.......2........3......4......5......6 Ric gets up at the same time as Shawn . they have a lockup and Flair suplexes Shawn , Shawn gets up and throws four shots at Flair then kicks him in the ribs and lands a scoop slam . Flair is down and HBK climbs up the rope and hits The Diving Elbow Drop and covers him 1......2..... Flair kicks out , they lock up again and Flair kicks Shawn in the ribs and piledrives him and pins 1.......2..... Shawn gets up and dropkicks Naitch . HBK picks up Flair and puts him on the top rope , Shawn lands a superplex . the ref begins his count 1..........2......3......4.........5.......6...... .7......8..... HBK gets up and starts stamping his foot in the corner , Flair gets up turns around and Shawn hits him with The Sweet Chin Music and pins Naitch 1.........2.........3

Your Winner : The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels

Last edited by Andy182; 11 Oct 2004 at 02:10 PM.
Old 11 Oct 2004, 03:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I liked it but it just seemed like something was missing.
Old 12 Oct 2004, 10:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

yeah ....... the purpose of RAW was to start the Taboo Tuesday feuds and have a good solid main event with Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair
Old 13 Oct 2004, 07:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Punk
ok i`ll go back , i didnt RP cuz i dont like Easy V and he would make me lose
I don't like you either you fucking flaming faggot. I did, what, one fucking show? Gimme a fucking break... besides, your promos sucked cock.