ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF Weekly Insider 10/3/04-10/9/04

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2004, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Post PWF Weekly Insider 10/3/04-10/9/04

PWF Weekly Insider
Volume 2 Edition 1
Editor In Chief: Dogcatcher
Assistant Editor: Oeo
Graphics Consultant: Monica

WWE Forums rebound, regain second place in overall posting
Story by Oeo

Backed by the return of some old posters and possibly gaining some momentum due to the upcoming pay per view, the WWE forums this past week regained there stronghold over the Entertainment forum for second place in overall posting. Some quality threads were begun, as the new series called “Compare and Contrast” seems to be gaining some interest. Here are a few excerpts from WWE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRE
Savage a Joke? Savage overrated?

Aight dog, these are two examples of stuff that hold no water. Where is Savage overrated? I see nothing about him or here any praise for him with the exception of some internet editor taking a shot at him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogcatcher
actually you are right, he sucks ass and Jericho needs a mainevent feud with someone in order to get the push he wants..i for one would like to see a beniot(heel) vs. Jericho(face) fued for the IC title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
That mtch was probably the biggst let down in Wrestling history, only challenged by Austin vs The Rock at Wm 19, and the only reason The Rock/Stonecold match was a let down, was becaue it wasn't no where near the classic thir previous mania encounters were, it ws far from bad match. I can not say the same for
Hart/Micheals, it was almost a god awful match.

Yes, even the controversial TRUTH made a return to the WWE forums this week. Be sure to check them out daily and add your input to the happenings there.

-------------------------------------

Up Close and Personal hits Primetime
Story from Staff Reports

The recurring series “Up Close and Personal”, interviews with many of PWF’s posters, hit Primetime this week. Mr. Hostility’s interview segment was the most highly anticipated in the short life of the “Up Close and Personal” segments, and it delivered with glowing remarks. Here are just a few excerpts from some of the interviews.

Quote:
Mr. Hostility: I can see you've done your homework, because I'm not afraid of clowns. Some interviewer... I mean seriously, who's afraid of clowns? It's usually just some wino in makeup, just throw a bottle of wine in the other direction and walk away. Friggin' babies...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. E.

Salga de mi cabeza
Sortez de ma tête
Esca della mia testa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Monica is the person I most wish was my neighbor. She's just really nice. I'm glad I modded her, since she seems to appreciate it so much (not like the rest of you hacks who are always complaining.

The latest interview will be with the former SuperMod, Kurt Angle, and will be posted in the Off Topic forum on Monday, October 4. Be sure and check out these interviews and maybe gain a little insight into what makes some of our posters tick.

-------------------------------

Booker and Jericho are Favorites
Story by DC

Booker T and Chris Jericho showed to be the fan favorites this week in the Greatest Heel of All Time Tourney. Both Men advanced to the 2nd round which is looking to be a great matchup across the board. Not everyone was a fan of Jericho moving on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
I don't see him going up.

One poster had this to say about Jericho's overall status after he possibly losing the Tournament:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
I have no interest in seeing him get a two month push only to be tagging with.... tagging with.... Steven RIchards for the tag titles.

The Tourney is really turning heads, and will keep heating up in the weeks to come.

-------------------------------

Games and Technology busts loose.
Story by Oeo

The G&T Forum had a busy week with the October releases coming out, San Andreas being updated and the all new HCTP league forming. A few good wrestlers are still available in the HCTP league which is being ran by Darkstar and Forgotten Sin. Check out the list here HCTP LEAGUE and choose your favorite wrestler. Three shows a week are currently being featured.

------------------------------

Shooter Returns to the Warzone but Boss is a Faghet?
Story from Staff Reports

Shooter Magavin returned for a brief time once again to the Warzone at PWF. Normally, he says nothing of interest. He also speaks lies and doesn't really make sense. This time was different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Buccs aka Scooter Magavanhead
I wouldn't have read all of that, if you plobbed Jessica Simpsons pussy right infront of me

The preceding quote was taking word for word and not corrected. Ok we take that back, he doesn't make no damn sense.

Meanwhile, The gauntlet to challenge Boss about the "Lies" he tells was thrown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I'm getting really sick of his "Oh I lied" shit.

Faghet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
It isn't like the silly little faggot would respond.

Boss gave us this statement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo
I know, I was just lying, I'm actually like 700 pounds

Still we have no clue as to what a Faghet is? Check out next week's edition when we get a word on the street interview and get to the bottom of that word.
------------------------------

PWF’s BOTB game heats up, coming down to the final contestants.
Story From Staff Reports

The popular BOTB game seemed to lose a little steam this week in overall enthusiasm, but now the field has been narrowed. Event #8 was recently concluded, and a fourway matchup in the one on one on one on one challenge is underway. Frontrunners to win the game include Monica, Oeo, Stick and Mr. Submission. Who will be deemed PWF’s BOTB? Find out in the days and weeks to come.

-----------------------------

Sports forum continues upward trend
Story from Staff Reports

The Sports forum continued this week to grow with the swelling of NFL info. Injury reports, overall discussion and weekly betting pools. Also this week, the possibility of a PWF basketball fantasy league has arisen. Click here for further details about the NBA fantasy basketball league. EnCoder continues to prove his worth as a sports poster as he is a constant contributor on all levels.

Be sure to stay tuned to the sports section as the Major League Baseball playoffs begin, college football is in full swing, the NFL is headed to week four and the NBA is just around the corner. There is even the opportunity to discuss Rugby and Australian Rules Football with some pretty passionate fans of those leagues

--------------------------------

The PWF Weekly Insider Contest to name the paper is over. The winner was our own Dogcatcher. We did have some great ideas, and points were awarded to Angel of Light who didn't win, but did give the second best reply.

Tune in to the next Issue for great stories and commentary. Remember if you would like to be a guest columnist or want to be a part of the staff, pm DC or Oeo and let them know
Old 02 Oct 2004, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I wasn't mentioned at all! I get no recognition on PWF, what so ever!
Old 02 Oct 2004, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I wasn't mentioned at all! I get no recognition on PWF, what so ever!

Nip it we heard about you last week...you haven't done nothing to get noticed this week..guess you ain't having the best week ever
Old 02 Oct 2004, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I did something like this with the old Forum I was on, I twas easier considering it wa smaller but we were based on a Radio Station with Lots of Competitions so I announced competitions and also run down the major happenings of the Boards in one informative thread...

Very like DC, Very nice indeed....
Old 02 Oct 2004, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Two weeks with a quote, I fucking OWN!

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 02 Oct 2004, 10:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Another good issue... I'm enjoying this stuff... keep up the good work, team.
Old 02 Oct 2004, 11:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Sorry about not getting my opinion piece in fellas... I had nothing to write about.
Old 02 Oct 2004, 11:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hey why promote the hctp league but not the efed?

Old 02 Oct 2004, 11:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Hey why promote the hctp league but not the efed?
Did you read the last issue? The E-fed was promoted then, Oeo, just happened to mention it in the games write-up...It's hard to keep up with what goes on in the E-fed anyway, and the latest news there happened today after the deadline, about Boss resigning as mod.
Old 02 Oct 2004, 11:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

No I believe I missed the last issue Ill have to search for it thanks.

Old 02 Oct 2004, 11:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Oh well cannot find it Ill just have to pay better attention from now on.

Old 02 Oct 2004, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Oh well cannot find it Ill just have to pay better attention from now on.
Here.

You might want to look a little harder man, it was about 5 threads down from this one.
Old 02 Oct 2004, 11:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Perhaps I skimmed further thinking it would be quite a ways away. thanks for the link.

Old 04 Oct 2004, 02:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
Sorry about not getting my opinion piece in fellas... I had nothing to write about.
no worries.....work on one for this week.....

about Shooter's quote....

Alli, the E-fed got promoted last week for sure.....it'll probably be back in next week's issue.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.