ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

1st Ever Edition of the PWF Newspaper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2004, 12:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Post 1st Ever Edition of the PWF Newspaper

PWF Newspaper Volume 1 Edition 1
Editor in Chief: Dogcatcher
Assistant Editor: Oeo
Associate Editor: Groucheaux
Graphic Correspondent: Monica

WWE Forums losing ground in PWF ratings, may fall out of second slot.
Story by Oeo

For the first time in the last six months, the WWE forums lost ground this week to the Entertainment forum. Slick work with the Greatest Movie of All Time tournament, some new albums coming out by popular artists, and maybe even the season premiere week on network television has had a little bit to do with the Entertainment forum growing in popularity.

WWE mod Oeo, when asked about the slip in ratings, had this to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo, WWE Mod
I can’t believe those guys down in Entertainment overtook us. I’ll say this, for sure. Next week, the season premiere for the WWE forums will be well into affect. I’m going to go back to being the old Oeo, taking names and calling them prisoners. I may have to declare a little TOWC war on the rest of the WWE posters. As a matter of fact, I’m calling them out. As of Monday, September 27, I’ll be having an “Ask Oeo” campaign in the WWE section. Anything to do with the WWF/E’s past, present and future will be open game.

Looks like there may be hell to pay for losing that slot in the forum ratings. Be sure to tune in beginning Monday the 27th for the new “Ask Oeo” questionnaire and find out what the buzz is really about. Also look for the WWE to regain it’s slot in the ratings and maybe even try to overtake Off Topic for the number one position on the site.

--------------------------------------------------
Exodus makes his return.
Story by Oeo

This week brought back one of the old faces on a full time level as the second admin, Exo, returned from his unintentional hiatus. After leaving due to circumstances beyond his control in the early part of June, he has returned with a vengeance. From WWE to MOTM to Sports, Exo is one of the more well rounded posters that has ever graced the forums of PWF. Here area few excerpts from him this past week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo from WWE
Yeah, it's pretty sad. I think Flair is resigned to the fact that HHH will own every record there is sooner or later. Although personally, I feel bad everytime Flair lisps and spits all over the place when he starts getting too excited. Also, I feel sad everytime I see Flairs boobies flop around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Exo from MOTM
So what? It's always going to eb and flow. Maybe you're upset because the economy was riding the dot com/tech bubble and it burst. So sad how so many ppl thought they were going to retire millionares at 24. Oh well. And there was that little thing in new york. Maybe you think it doesn't have any impact on the economy. Or maybe you don't even realize, nor can you fathom that the little recession began 2 months after Bush took office. Can you say "inherited a flawed economic model from Clinton." No you can't. You can't even look at it objectivally. Do you even see how many jobs have been created just this year? How far the DOW has recovered? Nah, I've a feeling you buy into Kerry's claim that he's going to create *ahem* 10 million jobs LMAO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Exo from Sports
The only cowboy I ever liked was Novacek, and it was a huge loss when he went down. He was someone who had results. Todd Heap had results. And he was on a shit offense, so don't make that excuse. Todd Heap is a bigger loss than noname winslow is. He was a playmaker and he wasn't a huge bitch about it. Winslow is not.

Yes, like him or hate him, Exo is always around with an opinion and ready for an argument. He is one of the original posters here at PWF, and he is one of the reasons it is such a great site. Welcome back, Exo.

---------------------------------

Sam's Alter Ego Insults Exo
Story by DC

The biggest news coming out of the Warzone this week would be Sam insulting Exo. Upon Returning to PWF (see above story) Exo was quickly insulted by a poster who has been dubbed "the worst poster ever." The Warzone had been quite slow this week, except for this little scuffle. Here are a few highlights:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Sam
Yeah, you heard me... you're a poopy head! Now what are you gonna do?

Exo replied with the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by exo
add more negative marks to your allready pathetic reputation

That was all it took as Sam tapped out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Sam
I'm un-calling you out, Exo. You're cool and I'm a loser.

So Exo's return was a good one this week. After the incident Exo was asked about his return to the Warzone and gave this paper words to live by...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by exo
I like to spunk on redheads
-----------------------------------

Joe the Wineaux, er, make that Groucheaux gains recognition, becomes the newest PWF Mod.
Story From Staff Reports

In the latest bit of news, a new moderator was announced for the Creative Writing forum. The position had been empty since late March when Dave2003 effectively went crazy and the men in the white coats took him away. During that time period, no one had stood up and put forth a significant amount of effort to become the mod of Creative Writing (Joseph Sun notwithstanding).

Finally, there was a man that came forth. There was a poster that seemed willing to take the mantle and run with it. With the posting of his “Little Letter”, he showed comedic genius in his writings. He campaigned for people to just come and read his writings. This man has now been given the opportunity to be the latest moderator here at PWF. He is Groucheaux, formerly known as Joe the Wineaux. When asked for his statement about his promotion, here’s what he had to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Groucheaux
“No Comment”

Tune into the Creative Writing forums, ladies and gentlemen. There are some good things there. Look for further writings of PWF: Jackass, the Little Letter, Thoughts from the Doghouse and other continuing writings by the good posters of PWF.

------------------------------------

BOTB Sees 3 Kicked Off
Story From Staff Reports

PWF's Best of the Best Reality Game has been narrowed down to two teams. Team Magina led by the great Igloo sent their main man Stick to the one on one challenge again and he delivered. Stick sent Trevelbond packing like an unwanted step child. Also eliminated after Event 6 was the MIA, Moneen and also Sam from the Fireballers. Both of the latter were eliminated due to non-participation. Things are really heating up as after 6 events, 12 contestants remain. Event 7 looks to be a tough one,and you can only hope to survive.

------------------------------------

PW Casts the First Stone in the War!
Story by DC

PW has declared war on the graphics community of PWF. PW poster Sambo made the first strike against the posters of the Graphics Forum of PWF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by sambo
Well to put it bluntly you guys are pretty crap

So on behalf on PW am challenging you dikheads to a forum vs forum graphics comp

Too scared are ya???

The posters of PWF seemed not to be amused or bothered by this statement.

Poster WhiteWolf had this to say about the competition:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
Someone holler at me if this thing really goes on.

I wanna kick some PW ass. Damn wanna-be's.

Although, this looked to be a major blowout, it never occured. PW backed down and once again proved to be the inferior site. However, one major traitor did appear during this arguement. Former mod, Aaron showed his true colors by choosing PW over PWF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Aaron
Sambo owns...they're nowhere near his best work.

So let it be known that even in the Graphics forum no one can be trusted.

Sports forum heats up as the NFL is in full throttle mode.
Story by Oeo

Yes, the NFL has begun and has spurred some great discussion and betting action in the Sports forum. Looking for a place to rid yourself of those unwanted PWF points? Shane, Rebel and Kurt Angle are more than willing to lay the smack down on you in one of the many betting pools going on in the forum.

Here are some of the quotes from this past week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
How can you say he's done a bad coaching job? I feel bad for him. His team is horrible. He has no players. What is he suppose to do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by UT Tombstone 3
Well he should be fired. He has had how many consecutive winning seasons in Miami and not even an AFC Championship game appearence. He sucks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by The Glue
K2 definitely needs to learn more respect for the NFL game. Hopefully, this little setback will start him on that path. Maybe he was a bit tempermental in Miami and this preseason, but calling dude a crybaby when he left the game with a fractured leg is a tad much. Kid definitely should use the down time to check himself, though.

Not only is the NFL season in full swing, but the Major League Baseball season is winding down with some great debates as well. Barry Bonds, anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by EnCoder
He just hit 700... I just turned it on ESPNHD as he was rounding third... I knew right away he hit it... that's pretty incredible to see something like this in my generation. I know a lot of talk about him using steroids, and his record being tarnished if it's proven that he did use them... I honestly think he did at one point... but not anymore. Anyways... time for Barry to celebrate, he's in the record books again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Unnamed resource
stinkin' sap suckin' whinebag little cry baby momma's boy that can't even come to the plate without a plate of body armour on.

And, not only do we have those, but the NCAA college football season is upon us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by The_One
Ok..Ok..I let Miami Slide..But Please Tell me Why the Bowden Bowl isn't a key game?..And Indiana is..I just don't get it..help me out here..

Not to mention pro boxing, the AFL, the NHL lockout and more. If you consider yourself a fan of sports and you’re not participating in PWF’s sports forum, get on board and join the excitement.

No Suprises as the Greatest Heel of All Time Tourney Begins
Story From Staff Reports
What is probally the largest Tourney ever at PWF, the Greatest Heel of All Time Tourney has started. Three first round brackets have been completed and the posters of PWF have showed us very few surprises in the voting. Mr. Perfect Curt Henning, Shane Douglas, Bubba & Dvon Dudley, and Jeff Jarrett have paved the way as some of the top vote getters in the first round. There was one tie so far, that being in Bracket B. AJ Styles and Chris Sabin were both voted on to the next round. Remember to keep checking everyday for new brackets and matchups in the GHOAT tourney.

------------------------------

IWO undergoes management change, new ideas coming forth.
Story by Oeo

PWF’s own e-fed, known by the acronym IWO, has recently undergone a management change. Easy V has stepped down as the head writer due to conflicting schedules, and the reigns have now been handed over to RKO as the head booker. New changes to the fed include role play promoing, character options, and a partial form of creative control over your wrestler.

The recent pay per view, IWO Tough Love, has drawn rave reviews from the e-fedders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Rusty Cooledge, current #1 contender for the IWO heavyweight championship
Good jorb!!!
Actually, Rusty is a great promoer and does a fine job in the IWO. Choice A, Choice B......

Be sure to stick your head in and check on the weekly house shows, with promos from each of the e-fedders and matches written by the likes of Forgotten Sin, Bonzo and RKO. It is believed that the e-fed is currently accepting applications for membership as well, and there are a few spots open for writing positions. Those of you interested be sure to check with the IWO’s head moderator, RKO, if you have any questions.

----------------------------------
Name the PWF Newspaper

That's right you can help name PWF's new Weekly Newspaper. Send in your name suggestions to dogcatcher pm box. All entries will be reviewed and if yours is chosen you will win 2000 points and a rep point.

----------------------------------
If you have any questions, comments, or want to contribute, Send all information to dogcatcher or Oeo.
Old 26 Sep 2004, 12:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

This is awesome. I like reading about myself. I look forward to reading more of these in the future.
Old 26 Sep 2004, 12:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Great idea DC, I'm looking forward to reading this every week. Nice and in depth. You'll be receiving a PM soon.
Old 26 Sep 2004, 12:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

I hope everyone stays on their toes, cause you never know when you might get quoted.
Old 26 Sep 2004, 12:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

What?! I wasn't mentioned in the Bonds debate??! This is a trevesty and a sham and a mockery!!! It's a....TRAVESHAMOCKERY!!!!

Jokes aside, great stuff DC
Old 26 Sep 2004, 01:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossilman
What?! I wasn't mentioned in the Bonds debate??! This is a trevesty and a sham and a mockery!!! It's a....TRAVESHAMOCKERY!!!!

Oh you're just trying to get quoted....
Old 26 Sep 2004, 01:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

When asked what he thinks of the PWF Newspaper, UT Tombstone 3 said, "This is awesome". Yes I interviewed myself.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 26 Sep 2004, 07:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

No comment
Old 27 Sep 2004, 03:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Very Good work guys.
Old 27 Sep 2004, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Black

I thought about it.....but I had been writing all day.....

this was DC's idea, and I think it turned out nicely.....I'd also like to add, if anyone would like to come on board as a writer, there may be positions available.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 27 Sep 2004, 05:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Man that was grea reading man. mad props for the idea.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

bump the PWF first edition
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

You bump this to prove some kind of point DC?
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

will the almighty one known as sikkbones be in the next issue?
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

oh coooool.