ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

acw one more time!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2004, 08:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

mr tna is on a distinguished road
Default acw one more time!

Hey there its me mr tna and acw is back and what plans i have set.This is going to be better than my old one and there is only gonna be one show for the moment.
Champions.
Worlds:Triple h
U.S. Bokker t
European : vacant
Tag team: vacant.

shows Fear evrey week mostly put up on saturday and sundays.

Pay Per Views.
January: Royal Rumble
Febuary: Greed.
March: bound for glory.
April:Spring stampede.
May: No way out.
June: Fall brawl.
July: Great american bash.
August: Beach blast.
September:Victory road.
October:Halloween Havoc.
November:Survivor series.
December:vengence.
Old 19 Sep 2004, 08:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default ACW Fear. New begginings.

Universal studios orlando florida.
Announcers: Mike Teaney/Don West.
Written by Dale 'Mr tna' cooper.

8:00/8:15
The fireworks blare and the fear theme music kicks off live form the home of acw Universal studios florida.We are wellcomed by the announcers as the camera pans the large crowd. Mike 'Hello evreyone and wellcome to the first live event known as Fear and what a show for you tonight'. Don 'Thats right mike tonight we shall see a number one contenders match between Jeff jarret and AJ Styles.' Mike 'Also don we are going to begin a tournoment to crown a new world tag team champions.But first lets kick it off with the owner of allstar championship wrestling Jerry Jarret.
Some country music plays as Jerry jarret makes his way down the ramp.He shakes the hands of the fans and walks up the steps and enters the ring with a microphone and begins to speak. 'I want to thank you fans for coming here tonight buying a tickect to see acw live well i want to thank you fans for that and the way we are going to do that is by kcikcing off with the begining of are tag title tournoment between Dlo brown and The godfarther taking on the naturals.'

Match 1.
Dlo and the godfarther defeat the naturals via pinfall after dlo hits the low down on chase stevens.
Winners the godfarther and dlo brown 8:34.

Break.

We come back were we see triple h,Randy orton,Ric flair and batixta getting out of a limosine.

Chris beniot and eddie gurreo def Americas most wanted 6:34 after chris harris taps out to the criple a crossface.

We are then taken to the backstage area were we see the U.S. champion Bokker t standing next to scott hudson.
scott 'Bokker t in a fw short minutes you will be entered into the tag team tournoment with a partner of your choice who is he....?' Bokker 'Who is he who is he yeah youd like to know but i aint telling you sukka becuse you are worthless just like the people and tonight bokker t is gonna go all the way by winnig this stupid match and advancing to next weeks match now can you dig that SUCKA...........................................'

Bokker t / Stevie ray def low ki and christophere daniels 4:23.

Break.

We come back for the evening main event.

AJ Styles def Jeff jarret 8:34.

Next week the tag tornoment continues also Christopher daniesl versus Triple h.

Next weeks show will be a lot better trust me.
Old 19 Sep 2004, 09:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

here we go again .................................................. ......

why have all champs from WWE? give TNA and FWA wrestlers belts , you know its right
Old 25 Sep 2004, 05:16 AM   #4 (permalink)

Default fear week two.

The show kicks off with footage of last weeks show and then the pyro goes off as the theme plays.The camera pans the wild crowd at universal studios as we are wellcomed by Mike teaney 'Hello evreyone and wellcome to this live event tonight we shall see the final in the tag team tournoment and its a triple threat also tonight we shall see the fallen angel christopher daniels take on Triple h for the world titel.'

The first match begins.
Scott stiner versus sean o haire.
The match starts off with sean o haire and stiner fighting on the outside of the arena but scott takes sean into the ring and the match officially begins. Scott stiner defintely showed sean up in this first match but sean won after an interfearence by chuck palumbo.
Winner via interfearnce Sean o haire 6:34

Break.
Promo for halloween havoc featuring triple h in the promo.

We then come back to the ring for some more actin.
Big show versus AJ Styles.
For aj this was a test to prove he could beat triple h at halloween havoc.But the big show would not back down and punished AJ but aj won the match after Dusty rhodes distracted big show.
Winner via count out and still numer one contender AJ Styles. 4:23.

We are then taken to the backstage area were we see the godfather and dlo borwn getting ready for the tag titel match.

we are then shown footage of last weeks matchup between Jeff jarret and aj styles.

The next match begins.
Rey mysterio/Billy kidman versus Amazing red/Elix skipper.
Once agin this was another thrilling match up but mysterio won the match after a 619 to elix skipper.
Winners Billy Kidman and rey mysterio 12:34.

Commercial.
We then come back to the coach interviewing Jeff jarret. Coach 'Jeff jarret last week you had a chance to become the number one contender for the world titel but you lost to aj styles what are your thoughts.' Jeff 'my thoughts i will tell you my thoughts i damn well sholuld have won but aj had to cheet to win well next week i will prove him wrong when we will meet agin.'

the next matchup begins.
Triple h defeat chris daniels 8:23.

the final matchup begins.
Dlo Brown /Godfarther vs Eddie gurreo /beniot vs harlem heat.
Winners and new world tag team champions Bokker t and stevie ray.
Old 28 Sep 2004, 12:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default fear week 3.

The show kicks off with footage from an expolsive show last week.We then kick off with the thme hitting and the pyro going off we are then wellcomed by mike teaney.

Mike: 'hello evreyone and what a night we have set for you tonights main event will be jeff jarret teaming with evolution to take on AJ Styles,Christopher daniels,Low ki,Chris Beniot and eddie gurreo but first lets kick off with some crusierweight action.'

Match 1.
The hurricane vs Chavo gurreo.
A great way to kick off the show with a lot of high flying manuvers by both men but chavo won after a low blow to shane helms and a ddt.
Winner Chavo gurreo 8:23.

we then cut to a promo on the first acw pay per view Halloween havoc. The advert shows a couple of matches AJ STYLES vs Triple H for the world titel , Eddie gurreo/Chris beniot vs ric flair batista. Christopher daniels vs bokkert for the u.s. championsihp.It also says two weeks sunday.

We then come back to the backstage area were we see the chairman of acw Rocky Johnson walking out of a limo and walking into the arena. Don 'What is the chirman doing here tonight.'

Commercial.

we come back to see the chairman Rocky Johnson standing inside the ring with a microphone in his hand. Rocky 'You fans maybe wondering what i am doing here well i will tell you in three weeks time the fear show is going to be recordid.You people are probably saying so but theres a catch the show will be tasped on a wednesday night in Sydney australia.' The fans cheer as rocky leaves the ring.

Kronic vs Americas most wanted.
once again a very good match but the match ends in a double countout there fore there will be a rematch betwwen these two teams at halloween havoc.

main event
Evolution win after they knock out low ki and randy orton pins him.

Next weeks show will be better trust me.
Old 28 Sep 2004, 01:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

keep working on them, bro.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 02 Oct 2004, 04:32 AM   #7 (permalink)

Default Get ready.

Get ready for what is going to be one hell of a pay per view here is the card.

X division invertational.
With 10 superstars looking to become the x division champion this will be explosive. The rules Evrey minute a superstar will enter the only way to elimanate the opponent is by pin or submission.
The participents. Jeff hardy,Rey mysterio,Billy kidman,paul london,pettey williams,amazing red,kid kash,elix skipper,onyx and michel shane.

U.S. championsip match.
Christopher daniels vs Bokker t *
Team canada vs Dusty rhodes,erik watts,rvd,ron killings.
Raven vs sabu in a clockwork orange house of fun.
Jeff jarret vs The returning Shawn michels.
Ediie gurreo/Chris beniot vs The naturals.
Triple h vs aj styles.
Old 02 Oct 2004, 05:00 AM   #8 (permalink)

Default Acw fear week four.

We kick off with footage of the last couple of weeks shows the a picture of a road come up wth words on it saying 1 week till halloween havoc.
The show then kicks off with the acw theme and then the fireworks go off as we are wellcomed by Mike teaney. 'Hello evreyone and wellcome to an explosive evening here at the impact zone in universal studios and tonights main event will be eddie gurreo,Chris bentiot,Ron killings and aj styles agints evolution.'

The first match then begins
chris sabin vs Rey mysterio.
This was a great choice to kick off the final show until halloween havoc.Both men definetly showed the skills in the ring they also got the crowd going. Winner Rey mysterio 7:34.

Break.

We then come back to the ring were we see Coach scott d amore standing next to the opponent Pettey williams then the challenger enters Jeff Hardy.
once again another xplosive match with many ups and downs but it was Jeff hardy who got the upset.
Winner Jeff Hardy. 9:23.

we are then taken to the backstage were we see coach standing next to the king of the mountin Jeff Jareret.
Coach 'Jeff i want to ask you how do you feel about this sunday when you face the returning shawn michels.' jeff 'i will tell you how i feel excited you know why? no you dont becuse i am the greatest superstar of all time and i am going to defeate Shawn michels this sunday.'

Break.

Johnny swinger def RVd 5:23.

A promo is then shown of Hallowween havoc.

Main event.
This match was a defintly great match but AJ won the match after a roll up on triple h.
Old 08 Oct 2004, 02:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

hey dale go to my WWE thread and rate SD! . and also go and vote for Taboo Tuesday . i`ll rate ACW overall so far 6.5 . good luck with this man . i hope halloween havoc is good , if you need me to write out matches i can e-mail em to you . its pretty good . better than the old crappy ACW , this ones getting interesting , if you write out at least the MAIN EVENT match then id rate it bout 8 .

Last edited by Andy182; 08 Oct 2004 at 02:38 PM.