ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Thoughts From the Doghouse 9-14-04

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Thoughts From the Doghouse 9-14-04

SO Monday the 13th just passed, scary huh, about like pictures of sacks in your email? why email a sack you say, well maybe you need it to put sugar in? go ask your neighbor, as long as it is not that pedophile Mr. Rogers, everything will be alright. I mean the guy changes clothes in front of little kids what the heck is that about? So the PWF award for best Creative Column was almost a landslide for Thoughts From the Doghouse, yes the Little Letter was just that little on competition. Maybe it will win internationally, if you can call Russia International? and Nikolai Volkoff is going to come back and beat Jericho for the IC title too But seriously let's talk about Shooter folks. did you see his latest post? it looks like this below

Did you see it? of course not dummy, he ain't here no more? good grief what were you thinking?

well i have more thoughts including an update on my job situation in the next column, until then take a bite out of crime, and maybe just maybe get a read on the little letter, i mean the guy is trying to pay his power bill, help him out folks.

In the words of Jay London "Thank You"