ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF BOTB Event 5

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2004, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Exclamation PWF BOTB Event 5

For event 5 i am giving you 48 hours to come up with a story of some sort. you can use whatever you want, as far as characters and such. It can be comedy, horror, romance, drama, anything you want..but remember if everyone goes with the same genre by the time i read yours i might be burnt out and it could possibly cost you. Be original and no editing once you post the story.

Some Guidelines

The story can be no longer than 5 paragraphs.

Paragraphs can't be longer than 6 sentences.

and a minimum of 2 paragraphs is required

Paragraphs are required to at least have 3 sentences each.

Good luck, and the voting will be like the last event, with the winner getting 16 points all the way down to one point for last place.

One last thing the winning team's captain will get to choose immunity for one person from the other teams..( and i mean only one, not one from each but one total.)
Old 14 Sep 2004, 02:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Oohh ... I have to write up a story for my writers craft class too. But, it probably won't fit in with the guidelines you gave, and if I was to post the first couple paragraphs it would mostly be descriptive stuff.

Ah well, I'll see what I can do.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Oohh ... I have to write up a story for my writers craft class too. But, it probably won't fit in with the guidelines you gave, and if I was to post the first couple paragraphs it would mostly be descriptive stuff.

Ah well, I'll see what I can do.
but you never know what i am looking for Igloo...
Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

If you're looking for the beginning of a story ... well ... good.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

There once was a dog that lived in a zoo. He was a small dog that liked to eat poo. He'd chew it up and swallow it, too. Sure enough, after a few days, it'd pass right on through. He chew that up and swallow it too. Soon after, the dog died in the zoo.

There once was a cat that lived in a tree. He climbed to the top and ate a green leaf. Rather quickly, he fell from the tree. There he lay, on the ground, needing to pee. "What pretty colors are around my head", thought he. Soon he was up and took the time for tea.

There once was a mouse that lived in the ocean. He tried and he tried to move, he was devoted. He dug and he dug, full of emotion. He pushed and he pulled, then he heard a commotion. Sticking his head out, he revelled in a new found promotion.

There once was a pig that lived in the city. He cried and he cried, filled with self pity. His master was what is known simply as an old bitty. This pig, he flew in a sow with big ....... Sure enough, now he wallowed in something witty. Can you name a song with a pig, a ditty?

There once was a duck who lived in a truck. A duck, a truck, and a sassy young buck. A sassy young buck, a duck, a truck and a pool full of muck. "Friends, Romans, Countyrmen", shouted the duck! The young buck took the truck, ran over the duck, and caused him to yell......"You dumb DRUNK"! Heh, did you really think I would write the word......._ _ _ _?

thank you, and good day!

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

What the hell!? I can't write a story with those guidelines!
Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Nice way around the no editing thing oeo.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Nice way around the no editing thing oeo.
?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
"What pretty colors are around my head", thought he.

"Friends, Romans, Countyrmen", shouted the duck! The young buck took the truck, ran over the duck, and caused him to yell......"You dumb DRUNK"! Heh, did you really think I would write the word......._ _ _ _?
The preceding two quotes should be their own paragraph. Thus forcing a sixth and seventh paragraph upon your story. Thus making your story null or void to the contest.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
The preceding two quotes should be their own paragraph. Thus forcing a sixth and seventh paragraph upon your story. Thus making your story null or void to the contest.
not neccessarily...Quotations can be inserted into a story. Especially a story such as this wheere it is written like poetry...Poetry has no set paragraph structure.

Old 14 Sep 2004, 03:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

booyah, and quotations don't matter to me, if he gets points taken off, so be it..Sam you should be worried about your entry fool
Old 14 Sep 2004, 04:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i can't think of anything yet. i may have to post something tomorrow.

Old 14 Sep 2004, 04:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

well you have 48 hours from the time i posted the first post in the thread
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

The story can be no longer than 5 paragraphs.

Paragraphs can't be longer than 6 sentences.

and a minimum of 2 paragraphs is required

Paragraphs are required to at least have 3 sentences each

Once upon a time there was a depression upon a great nation, the great nation was scared and worried. It was during a cold January day that a mysterious stranger appeared and he claimed the country's rule as his own and so, he became leader of that country. During his first year as leader he refused proposals for enviromental protection and spent money wrecklessly.

After squashing the proposals for enviromental protection the leader turned north for fuel for the nation's energy needs and planned to dig for oil in unhinhabited land. As the man rode his bulldozer into the snowy land to clear the forests of wildlife a furry man stood in his way and that furry man was the Sasquatch who told the leader to stop his bulldozer. The Sasquatch was bulldozed by the leader.

Two years passed since the Sasquatch was bulldozed by the leader and the leader had an itch, an itch for war. The leader looked in a book, a history book to see which nations have had a history of war when he discovered a nation, a nation which ten years earlier had had weapons of great strength and he came to the conclusion that the country still had those weapons and so he declared war on that country. The leader's fellow comrades from around the world advised againest war saying that the country had no weapons but by using faulty evidence based on lies the leader made the arguement that the country had weapons of mass terror and so, he sent the troops of his nation into the country to commit a military ku and to remove the leaders from power. At first the war went well but then a problem arose, the troops had to rule the country since the original rulers were killed and the citizens began to revolt. The leader declared that he did not think we could win the war on terrorism and so he was shot by Frankenstein.

The end.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

You mean I have to write actual sentences with punctuation ugh

Thanks to Monica