ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

The Little Letter (9-12-04)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The Little Letter (9-12-04)

How to Tell if you are old or not

Similar to the one about gender. I think a few of you will be pleasantly surprised.

Question 1: Have you ever owned, a record player? A) Yes, and I found it enjoyable, because I listened to it at a reasonable level and I wasn’t on anyone’s lawn. Or B) A what?

Question 2: Who was the US president when you were born? A) I wasn’t finished, why did you interrupt me? We also had to walk ten miles, in the snow, uphill both ways, to get to the record player. The president was Eisenhower. B) LL Cool J.

Well, this question is completely irrelevant, but I included it because I needed something to take up space: this came from a practice test for the state’s exit exam. A bunch of pheasant live on a tropical island. A resort hotel gets built on the island. What happens to the pheasant population? I don’t care what you said, this is the answer: They are stuffed and served with potatoes and your choice of vegetable at the fabulous Pheasant Isle Resort Hotel for the low, low, price of only $9.99

This was sponsored by the Pheasant Isle Resort Hotel. “We’re fabulous.”
And by the Angry Old People Association. “Get off my lawn, you crazy record playing kids!”

-Joe “where’s the gravy on that pheasant” Little

PS In Soviet Union, gravy is main course.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Sidenote: Dove is good in a gravy sauce also
Old 13 Sep 2004, 11:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'll take some good ol' chocolate gravy and biscuits.....and you two, out of all the others here, ought to know what I'm talking about.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.