ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

the smearing begins....the people speak out....and Oeo turns in his badge....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Aug 2004, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default the smearing begins....the people speak out....and Oeo turns in his badge....

Folks, let me tell ya why I'm doing this....hang on and I'll think of something, so don't let go until then....

I was born in a small town, made it big in a small town, and a small town's good enough for me.....I remember the floods that put high water marks on the local theatre, the rodeo that killed a bronc rider, and BF Goodrich closing down.....

I represent the little people, and with more than just letters.....I worked for the dog pound, so the children don't have to run and hide.....It's these small town values that I bring to the table.....you can be my friend, you can be my enemy, but you can't get rid of me.....I can't tell you enough how many times people have tried, unsuccessfully, to say goodbye and I've brushed them off....gnats, gnats they are, I tell ya.....

are you still hangin' on?.....good.....

I was a small town boy that grew up eating vegetables from the garden, hunting deer in the winter and shooting rabbits for my next meal.....I can skin a buck, I can run a trot line.....'cause a country boy can survive.....you want someone that can do the job?.....someone that knows what it is to really be one of the "LITTLE" people?.....or do you want a man from the local pound to be the bearer of this honor?.....no, no, NO! I tell you.....

I've come to the end, and I've still got no reason....but this much I will say.....I love the small town, and the small town is where I'll be.....

*this message paid for by the partisans for the badge of Oeo*

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 24 Aug 2004, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

okay you want ratings, i wouldnt' quote anyone that is against Bush, and has the name Cougar.
Old 24 Aug 2004, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I didn't quote anybody named Cougar.....

I'm not gonna stand for this.....where's my chair?.....

Old 24 Aug 2004, 06:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

ummm, yeah i believe there was some mellenchump in there
Old 24 Aug 2004, 06:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

ah....but his name is no longer Cougar......he had it legally changed.....

*hums Kid Rock tune on the internet*