ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Thoughts From the Doghouse 8-24-04

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Aug 2004, 04:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Thoughts From the Doghouse 8-24-04

So yeah i'm back, and no i will not sing like Eric Bischoff, hold the applause people. So the Gospel Program decided to host a talent contest to find Gospel singers, i still have some time, and could win a contract, if i wanted to enter it. But how many times do you have to say Bless before you win? we will find out now won't we blessed ones?

Rugs suck ass, you can't bless your kitchen without one by the sink, and you can't take a blessed crap without one in the bathroom..So many colors today , so many colors, reds blacks, whites, which always go on top for some reason, yellows, greens, blues and some loud ass purple..not barney purple more of a neon though..similiar to this you like him, how about those blessed quintuplets...that little guy was once punked,. so is Ashton going to marry Demi, does bruce send his blessing from the 5th element...that's not helium either. ever inhauled it, Clinton didn't..but monica inhaled him..oh come on now cut it out..right out of the Surreal Life on Vh1..video hits yet they have more shows that videos..and most of those aren't hits..not like hitting the yoga mats..bless your soup people, rodney had gotten away with murder..murder if that guy from the waffle house would have messed with him..maybe he should check out KFC..they are blessed with insane people there...you get free refills after buying a 4 dollar meal yet it cost 5 something cause you have to add a coke..wtf...so we wanted a chick to dress like a mint and hold a sign saying we are open...well no shit, i saw the lights..like motel six it's always on , and I am out for today.

Sidenote: (you know i gotta say it) The Little Letter is really a crib sheet, i saw it at barnes and noble
Old 24 Aug 2004, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ohhhhhhh you have asked for it bub. You are gonna get it.
Old 24 Aug 2004, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

just a little friendly competition
Old 24 Aug 2004, 04:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

too funny.....

the two of ya goin' at it.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 24 Aug 2004, 04:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

oh it's on expansion is on the way...Bring it ON Again
Old 24 Aug 2004, 04:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I may have to break in with some competition of my own.....

Old 24 Aug 2004, 04:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

No OEO in 04
Old 24 Aug 2004, 05:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Keep in mind I have a political party behind me. Do you really want to mess with the Very Ugly Shade of Yellow Party.
Old 24 Aug 2004, 05:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

hey i am going to take over Creative Writing, after all i was one of the first mods of this forum
Old 24 Aug 2004, 05:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

I think you're scared, DC.....I think the Swift Nose Peckers of Hong Kong are running a shady campaign behind you.....

Old 24 Aug 2004, 05:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

well i once ran for Student Council president in high school...i was the campaign manager for a friend of mine (the guy who beat me by the way) for three years as he won class president our fresh. soph and junior years..we were getting ready for the campaign for student council president our senior year and the list was announced of candidates..kinda rough when you realize your campaign manager is now your opposition so i am not worried about it..oh and had some chick not had been running as well i would have won
Old 24 Aug 2004, 05:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

yeah, well I'm no girl.....