ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

This may make sense

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2004, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default This may make sense

Folks, I'm thinking of posting some of the things I make in the humor newsletter I write in here.

Does anyone object?
Does anyone think they'd like it?
Does anyone ever read anything in Crative writing?
Does anyone think I could have asked a dumber question?
Old 02 Aug 2004, 10:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Jiggy Jaguar

jiggyjaguar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to jiggyjaguar Send a message via AIM to jiggyjaguar Send a message via MSN to jiggyjaguar Send a message via Yahoo to jiggyjaguar

I like comedy and the Jake the snake pic, hell I would even{with your permission} use some of the material on my radio show.

Jiggy Jaguar
jiggyjaguar.com

The Greatest Wrestler in Mexico!

Charlie Manson{AAA}
Old 02 Aug 2004, 11:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

A: I always read the stuff in CW.....
2: I'd like to see it, Joe.....
and C: where the heck is McPherson, KS? (asking JiggyJaguar).....

bonus.....I'll give 500 points to the first person that knows where the A, 2, C, comes from.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 02 Aug 2004, 12:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
dang, I know where that's from...I use that all the time...is it from Seinfield (wild guess)

Old 02 Aug 2004, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

nope, not Seinfeld.....but a sitcom from the same era.....set in New York.....

Old 02 Aug 2004, 01:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

^^
Friends?
Old 02 Aug 2004, 01:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

strike two.....and no more hints......

Old 02 Aug 2004, 01:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

damnit....let me think for a few, I'll get back to you...
Old 02 Aug 2004, 02:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggyjaguar
I like comedy and the Jake the snake pic, hell I would even{with your permission} use some of the material on my radio show.
No problem at all. Please give credit where credit is due even if no one knows who I am.
Old 02 Aug 2004, 02:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Default The Running gags of The Little Letter

Well, I thought I'd fill you in on the newsleter. My name is Little by the way, so its named after me.

This whole thing has the goal of turning bullshitting into an artform. I make sure the phrase "You don't look right to me." (or something to the effect) in every letter. There is a post-script about the Soviet Union. I often have a fake sponsor.
There is some sort of quotation mark thing for each signiture.
Old 02 Aug 2004, 05:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Jiggy Jaguar

Send a message via ICQ to jiggyjaguar Send a message via AIM to jiggyjaguar Send a message via MSN to jiggyjaguar Send a message via Yahoo to jiggyjaguar

Well as far as credit, yeah no biggie, would love to have yu on my show sometime...and to answer the McPherson comment...the town is a little backwards piece of crap in the middle of Kansas.

Jiggy Jaguar
jiggyjaguar.com

Charlie Manson{AAA}
Old 02 Aug 2004, 06:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

^If I'm ever near there I'll get in touch.
Old 03 Aug 2004, 01:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Jiggy Jaguar

Anyone can call in via Netmeeting and you can do so at http://www.jiggyjaguar.com

Jiggy Jaguar
jiggyjaguar.com

Charlie Manson{AAA}