ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Give Fan Fic a try.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's
Default Give Fan Fic a try.

This thread is for anyone just looking. Fan Fic can be a great place to test and excersise your creativity. It can be total fun. Plus, a good Fan Fic community will not tear you down or laugh it you. They may be contructive and try to help, just go with it. This forum get really roll if a mere number of you just jump in.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Jiggy Jaguar

jiggyjaguar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to jiggyjaguar Send a message via AIM to jiggyjaguar Send a message via MSN to jiggyjaguar Send a message via Yahoo to jiggyjaguar

Hey..I love it here!

Jiggy Jaguar
jiggyjaguar.com

The Greatest Wrestler in Mexico!

Charlie Manson{AAA}
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggyjaguar
Hey..I love it here!

I believe it, which is why i'm speaking to visitors. But maybe you could tell them what about it you love so much.
Old 14 Jul 2004, 12:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

fan fic rules . its better here for newer writers than PW cuz i got banned from there but here i was gettin good feedback , then fan fic died out then me and mr tna did brand split and now everyones starting again
Old 14 Jul 2004, 12:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

crimsn why dont you do a fan fic since u want to be mod so much
Old 10 Aug 2004, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
This thread is for anyone just looking. Fan Fic can be a great place to test and excersise your creativity. It can be total fun. Plus, a good Fan Fic community will not tear you down or laugh it you. They may be contructive and try to help, just go with it. This forum get really roll if a mere number of you just jump in.

what is your angle?
Old 10 Aug 2004, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I did post in here, I got a few PMs from people (not mods) telling me no more eating.
Old 11 Aug 2004, 08:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
what is your angle?
You really have to ask?
Old 11 Aug 2004, 11:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Jiggy Jaguar

jiggyjaguar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to jiggyjaguar Send a message via AIM to jiggyjaguar Send a message via MSN to jiggyjaguar Send a message via Yahoo to jiggyjaguar

Quote:
I figured I would throw this together, it has nothing to do with my wrestling company but here it is anyway. Let me know your thoughts...
Main Event: Battle Royal to determine the final two for the US Title match next week

Billy Gunn makes his way to the ring full of energy, playing to the crowd and shaking hands with the fans. Kenzo Suzuki's music hits as he takes his time coming to the ring accompanied by Akio and Sakoda. When Kenzo reaches the ring the refs tell Akio and Sakoda they must leave ring side. Billy and Kenzo start the match by circling eachother and then lock up, Kenzo and Billy are both evenly matched and break the lockup. They circle again and when Billy goes for the lockup Kenzo gets in a kick to the mid section. Kenzo follows up with a chopping blow to the back of the head knocking Billy down. Kenzo picks Billy up and hits another strong chop knocking Billy on his back. Kenzo goes for a falling throat thrust but Billy moves causing Kenzo to chop and the mat, hurting his hand. While Kenzo holds his hand Billy connects with a drop kick. With Kenzo down, Billy takes Kenzo's hurt and and lays in on the mat and stomps on it further injuring it. Kenzo screams in pain as the count down begins. Billy picks up Kenzo and suplexs him hard to the mat. The countdown reaches zero and Christian's music hits. Christian takes his time coming down to the ring and when he gets to ring side he refuses to get it. Billy takes a look at Christian and tries to get to him but Christian just moves further away. The distraction allows Kenzo to get to his feet and try and eliminate Billy. With Billy hung up on the ropes and Kenzo trying to eliminate him Christian gets in the ring and tries to eliminate both of them. Kenzo hits a quick low blow to Christian and lets go of Billy. Kenzo connects with a combination of kicks to the ribs, legs and chest of Christian. Billy comes around and attacks Kenzo. Billy continues to attack Kenzo while Christian makes his way back to his feet. Christian hits Billy in the back of the head knocking him down and helps Kenzo to his feet, he apologizes for trying to eliminate him and says they should double team Billy. Kenzo doesn't understand what Christian is saying, so Christian shows him by hitting Billy and then motioning for Kenzo to do the same. Kenzo finally understands as the two stomp away at Billy in the corner. Kenzo whips Billy into the turnbuckle and gets on all fours for Christian to jump off his back and clothesline Billy in the corner. Christian starts off like he's playing along but when he gets to Kenzo, he gives him a stiff kick to the ribs. When he brings his attention back to Billy, Billy shoots out of the corner and clothelines Christian. The countdown reaches zero again and Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli comes down the ramp to the FBI music. Johnny and Billy double team Christian and then double team Kenzo, Billy goes to shake his hand and when Johnny grabs Billy's hand he whips him into the ropes hard causing him to go over the top tope and hitting the floor. Billy Gunn Eliminated. Tazz says that he never thought Billy would make it and that his real second pick was Johnny. Johnny takes it to Kenzo and works him into the corner, Johnny tries to get Kenzo over the top rope but he is holding on too tight and won't budge. Christian runs over and nails Johnny in the back. Kenzo hits a combination of kicks on Johnny while Christian climbed the turnbuckle, after Kenzo knocked Johnny down he turned to face Christian. Christian jumped off the top turnbuckle to hit a double ax handle but Kenzo grabbed his head mid-air and did his finishing headclaw slam. With Christian knocked out, Kenzo gorilla pressed him over his head and tossed Christian out of the ring. Christian Eliminated. Johnny was amazed by the strength and speed of Kenzo but wasted no time in going back to eliminating Kenzo. The countdown nears zero as the crowd counts along. Johnny whips Kenzo into the ropes and hits a powerslam as the countdown reaches zero. The Dudley Boys music hits and out comes D-von Dudley, who still seems to be struggling to see from that mist by Tajiri earlier in the night. D-von gets in the ring but has trouble finding Kenzo or Johnny who are on the opposite side of the ring. Johnny knocks down Kenzo with a hard right and sees D-von who's looking like an easy target. Johnny walks over to D-von sneakily and hits a reverse suplex. D-von has no idea what just hit him but is now on the floor in pain. Johnny laughs at D-von's misfortune but is eliminated by Kenzo. Johnny Eliminated. Kenzo then stalks D-von who is having his own problems, Kenzo gives a good kick to D-von's ribs and runs behind him to give a good kick to his other ribs. D-von falls to his knees in pain as Kenzo applies a dragon sleeper. Kenzo has a little more than a minute to keep this hold on him before another competitor comes in and thats exactly what he does. He wears down D-von with the dragon sleeper until he is completely limp. The refs tell him to break the hold but he refuses, technically you can't be disqualified in a batte royal. The countdown reaches zero and Kenzo still has the dragon sleeper locked it. Charlie Haas' music hits and he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, at the last moment Kenzo releases the hold and tries to hit a roundhouse kick. Haas ducks under it and springboards off the middle rope and connects with a forearm to the head. The refs come into the ring to check on D-von who is non-responsive and declare him eliminated. D-von Eliminated. Haas mounts Kenzo and lays into him. Kenzo uses his muscular legs and wrap them around Haas' neck as a sort of sleeper hold. Haas gets out of it and locks up with Kenzo, neither man is giving an inch so Kenzo goes for a kick to the ribs but Haas blocks it and hold onto Kenzo's leg. Using his leg Haas brings Kenzo to the mat and locks him into the Haas of Pain. Kenzo's screams could be heard throughout the arena, he started tapping but submitting doesn't eliminate you from the battle royal. The countdown reachs zero for the final competitor and out comes Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba too is having difficulty seeing where he is going and walks into the security guardrail and then walks along the guardrail to get him to the ring. He feels around for the stairs then slowly and carefully walks up the stairs. Bubba feels around for Haas or Kenzo and accidentally steps on Kenzo's hand (the one he injured earlier in the match). Bubba then feels around again and steps on Haas' foot causing him to break the hold. Kenzo holds his back from the pain and then gives his attention to his hand. Haas holds his foot and Bubba feels around some more and grabs a hold of Haas' head and gives him a strong headbutt. Kenzo struggles to get up and winds up right in the hands of Bubba, Bubba does his snap jab combo followed by the elbow to the head. Haas does a sliding leg sweep to take Bubba down and then does a really low dropkick to Bubba's head. Haas picks Bubba up but Bubba hits a low blow and then a body to body suplex. Kenzo comes back around hits a suplex on Bubba followed by mounting punches. Kenzo picks Bubba up and sets him up for a dropkick, Haas also gets up and they both dropkick him over the top rope to eliminate him. Bubba
Ray Dudley Eliminated.
Winners: Kenzo Suzuki and Charlie Haas

After the match Kenzo and Charlie stare eachother down, Kenzo is the first to leave allowing Charlie to celebrate. Billy Gunn runs down the ramp to congratulate him on surviving.

Cole - I'm sorry your second pick didn't work out Tazz, but hey atleast your first pick made it.

Tazz - Eh, it's all right Cole. It was a great match. I can't wait to see next week, Kenzo Suzuki vs Charlie Haas for the US Title.

Cole - Don't forget the Cruiserweight Challenge made by Kane. His first opponent is going to be Ultimo Dragon.

Tazz - Yea, and what about Smackdown Roulette Pro wrestling Championship Tournament?! That is going to be a must see when Kurt Angle goes against a new opponent to be announced next week and we don't know what kind of match it will be until next week either.

Show fades while showing Haas and Gunn celebrating in the ring.

Jiggy Jaguar
jiggyjaguar.com

The Greatest Wrestler in Mexico!

Charlie Manson{AAA}