ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Horror Multi Participation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jul 2004, 03:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's
Default Horror Multi Participation

If you want too, here's a fun thing to do. I started these at PW.

Basically anyone who wishes to can add to the story, as long as they honestly wish to make the story good.

In this case, it will be a horror story. It could be new, or a fan fic about any horror movies characters.

I'll start.

-----------

As Kelly ran through the dense wilderness she could feel the cold wind blow against her face with a burning chill. The twigs beneath her feet snapped as she ran in a panic. Only one thing was on her mind. She had to get away.