ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Acw its back.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2004, 12:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

mr tna is on a distinguished road
err Acw its back.

Hi there now i know my other acw was rubbish but that was becuse i had some viruses to get rid of and my computer broke down but know i am back and here to stay.

Here is the roster.
Triple H *
Ric Flair
Batista
Randy orton
Bokker T *
Chris Beniot*
Edge*
jeff jarret
Mike Awsome
Shawn Michels
Ron 'the truth killings'
eddie gurreo*
Chavo gurreo
chavo classic
Sting
Aj styles
Rey mysterio
Raven
RVD
Sean o haire
Terry Funk
Dusty Rhodes
Bubba ray
Dvon
Spike
Lance Storm
Chris harris
James storm
Sabu
Shane douglas
Stevie Richards
Kenzo nasusaki
Glenn Gillbertie
Big show
Simon dimond
Jonny swinger
Jonny nitro
and many more.

Each show will be on a friday the show will be called Fear.It comes live from MGM studios in disney.
The announcers are Mike Teaney Don west.

pay per views.
January Greed
Febuary No holds barred
March Bound for glory
May Spring stampede
June Badd Blood
July Great American Bash
August Beach blast
September no pay per view.
October Halloween havoc
November Guilty as charged
december no pay per view.

Titles
Worlds heaveyweight Triple h
Crusierweight Eddie gurreo
Tag teams Chris beniot and edege
U.S. Bokker t.

So there you have it.
Old 27 Jun 2004, 12:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

good stuff by the looks of things.

Old 27 Jun 2004, 02:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

hey dale you best still be doin tha brand split ! OR
Old 27 Jun 2004, 07:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

Default Its here.

We are taken to a stage in mgm studios with a crowd of over 500 fans. We see standing on the stage with a microphone Mene Gene okalin. 'Wellcome evreybody to a new era of wrestling here at MGM studios.Ladies and gentelmen we are just under six days till the debut of the Allstar Championship wrestling friday night fear.
Ladies and Gentelmen i would like to bring to you the owner of ACW he is Dale cooper. Dale walks in and the crowd are cheering. 'Thank you Ladies and gentelmen for over 20 years we have seen so many great battals in this company. My Grandfather who has just retired from owning this Company. Now i take over and i promise to make the company much better. The scedueld debut of acw Fear will be live from Nine pm on tnt.So ladies and gentelmen be sure to come join us here in the mgm studios.'
Old 02 Jul 2004, 03:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

Default Friday Night Fear. Week 1.

We kick off live from the mgm studios showing us Footage of sundays pay per view Badd blood. Which featured Triple h defeating the challenger Eddie Gurreo.Then the pyro goes off with the usual music and we are wellcomed by the announcers Mike Teaney and Don West.
Mike 'hello evreyone and wellcome to a landmark night put this in your historybooks ladies and gentelmen for this is the day were Fear Debuts and we are just under six weeks Until our superbowl The Great american Bash 15.' West 'i can not belive it tonight are new boss Dale Cooper Will speak.'
Before mike can carrie on talking there is some music begginging and then the owner of ACW walks down the ramp and into the ring and beggins to speak. Dale 'Hello thre all of my adoring fans i want to thank you for joing us.Ladys and Gentelmen tonight i have got a suprise for you tonight we will have a over the top battal royal to determine a number one contender for the world title at Great american bash. But now ladys and gentelmen we need to kick it off with some crusierweight action ladys and gentelmen plese wellcome first Rey mysterio' Mysterio enters the ring ring with great fans reaction. 'And know his opponent Tajari'.
The match starts off good with some graeat fan responses There was a lot of high flying moves.The match ends when mysterio tries to connect the west coast pop but tajari kicks Mysterio on the forehead knocking him out.1..2...3.
tajari def Rey mysterio 6:34.
Break.

Then we come back to the locker room.Eddie gurreo is sitting down on a chair watchin a moniter then chris beniot walks in.
Chris 'Hey man hows it going'. eddie 'ok essay apart from one thing' Chris 'what' edie 'that son of a bitch Triple h.' Chris 'well tonight eddie i get my chance when i win the battal royal.' Eddie 'whoa hey esay i am going to win the match tonight.'

Mike 'well there is some friction between those two i wonder what will happan in the battal royal.Anyway ladies and gentelmen we are going to tell you the date the time and the place of the 15th Great American Bash it will be live from the home town of ric flair baltiomore and can ric keep his record of wins at the bash at the moment it is 14-0 and the date ladies and gentelmen Sunday 25th of july.'

The dudleys Def Edge/Shelton benjimin 9:23.
Break.

We come back to the battal royal match evrey superstar is in the ring and the match begins Evrey superstar is fighting and beiot elimanates tajari.ediie begins to fight with the nature boy ric flair.then shelton benjiman elimantes mark henry and jeff jarret. Bradshaw elimates Shelton but is then elimanted by ron killings.The dudleys both elimantates edge.Then we have the final five Ric flair,Chris beniot,eddie gurreo,randy orton and ron killings.The first man out is ron killings then followed by randy orton and finaaly eddie gurreo. Then we are down to the final two. Ric flair and Chris benito.Flair chops beniot Beniot returns the faver.Flair pokes beniot in the eyes and tries to take beniot over the ropes but Beniot reverses and flair goes over the top but stays on the apron.Beniot thinks he has won and climbs to the top of the turnbuckel. Flair comes up from behined and pushes Beniot off.Beniot lands on the apron.Then flair starts to taunt and tant thinking he has won.But beniot comes up behinedc and chuks flair over the top rope and ends the match.
Old 04 Jul 2004, 05:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

the fuck Preview for week 2.

Hello there and what a first show the ACW had well ladies and gentelmen the second week of fear is only days away.here is the preview.

Ric flair versus RVD
This will be a huge match and you can expect many high flying moves from mr pay per view rob van dam.

The dudleys vs Ron killing/jesse james.
The titles are on the line can the 3 live kru win back the title they lost at the badd blood pay per view.Or will the dudleys keep there undefeated streak tune in to find out.

Jeff jareet vs Shelton benjimin.
Can the up and comer Shelton benjimin defeat the vetarin Jeff jarret find out.

Also see the contract signigng of the great american bash titlel match between Triple h and Chris beniot.
Old 07 Jul 2004, 11:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

i am gonna make you a banner for this ok , it will be up soon cuz im bored and no one else likes u cuz your a n00b
Old 07 Jul 2004, 01:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

your lucky i made these for ya since it took me ages to find BG , cuts and that for paint , so next time it will be for PWF$$$ if you r still -100 posts .

use them for anything , your sig or whatever.

triple h / ACW banner

ACW FEAR banner

Old 09 Jul 2004, 12:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Default Fear week#2.

We kick off live from the disney mgm studios orlando florida we are shown footage of last week with the over the top rope battal royal were Chris beniot won the match.Then the usual footage with the song 'The Beutifiul People' playing.

Then the pyro goes off and the fans are going wild.We are then taken to the announcers booth were we see sitting down at the table Don west and mike teaney.Also joined by Steve williams.

Mike 'Hello evreyone and wellcome to tongihts shoing of ACw Fear what a night we have set for you becuse tonights main event will be the nature boy ric flair taking onmr friday night Rob Van Dam.'
Don 'Dont forget that rokkie that lucky sob Shelton benjimin will lose to my man Jeff jarret becuse tonight he will win'
Williams 'Well maybe but allways expect the unexpected.'

'seeing Red' Begins to play and Amazing red enters the ring to a great fan reaction.Then his partner enter Jeff hardy. 'V1' begins to play and Matt hardy version 1 enters the ring.'Who am I' plays and AJ Styles enters the ring and the match begins.
With a good way to kick off ACW this match had many highs with so many high flying manuvers but thanks to ring interference by Paul london Matt hardy got the cover.
Matt hardy/AJ Styles def Amazing Red/Jeff hardy 7:45.
We are then taken backstage to the parking lot were a limosine pulls up and Evolution come out of the limo flair begins to strut and they walk off.
Break.
We come back to the ring were we see a red carpet leading up to the ring and a red canvas in the ring.In the ring is a table and two chairs also in the ring is Mike teaney.
Mike 'Ladies and gentelmen in three weks time we will witness proboley one of the most greatest Pay per views of all time The great American Bash 15 and to go with this great event will be a great Main event for the world titel. Chris Beniot will challenge the world champion Triple H for the titel.Now ladies and gentelmen may i bring to you first the challenger for the world titel he is Chris Beniot. 'Crippler' begins to play and Chris Beniot enter the ring with a great fan reaction. Mike 'Tonight Chris beniot you will sign a contract that will lead you to your Dream that is to take on the world champion Triple H and hopefully win the titel....' Before Teaney can finish 'The Game' begins and Triple h enters the ring. HHH begins to speak 'Who the hell do you think you are Teaney saying hopefully i will lose the titel well teaney that will not ever happen especially when evolution is around.In fact you chris can not beat me without evolution by my side Beniot you are a wannabe you are nothing compared to me and evolution Chris face it you can not do it you are pathetic.' Beniot grabs the mike off of Triple h and begins to speak 'You think your so tough well Hunter i have had enough of your talk so lets start the great american bash match right now.' Beniot knocks down Triple h and punches him and puonds him and then throws hhh out of the ring and grabs the titel and puts it round his own waist and taunts to the fans. Beniot then grabs a pen and signs the contract.
Break.

ACW FEAR banner

[/QUOTE]
Old 10 Jul 2004, 02:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default Countinued.

We come back to tag team gold action.
The dudleys def Ron killings Bg james via pinfall after a 3D to James while the refferee and the truth were distracted by Stacy Keibler.8:23.

We go backstage were we see the owner of acw Dale.S. Cooper in walks his beloved Cousin Tanya. She walks up to dale and gives him a hug. 'Hi Dale' 'Hi tanya what you doing in Orlando' 'Well im here for one thing that you can give me' 'Whats that.' 'I want to meet the ledgend Thriller Randy Orton' 'Hey no i am not letting you meet that pice of crap he will....' 'I dont care what he dose just tell me where he is.' 'No Tanya i wont.' 'Fine i will go myself.' Tanya walks out of Dales office.Dale follows after her.

Mike 'Well will you look at that the princess miss Tanya Allsop is here.'
Don 'Man she is hot'.
Steve williams 'You are a very lonley sad man.'

Shelton Benjimin defeats Jeff jarret 12: 56.

Break]

RVD def Ric flair 8:23.
Join me next week for a better show trust me
Old 10 Jul 2004, 02:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

mr tna, your sig is wayyyyyyyyy too big.....you need to fix it, or we'll have to do it for you.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 11 Jul 2004, 06:18 AM   #12 (permalink)

Default Huge News.

Hello there evreyone you may all be wandering what the huge news is so here goes.
ACW joins NWA.
Yes i can confirm that Allstar championship wresteling has now joined the NWA and that means we will be seeing alot of nwa superstars and there titles on are show.The nwa titel will also be put on the line in many of are pay per views each week you will be able to see quick nwatna and nwas other promotions results up on fear.
Firings and hirings.
Here is the list of those who unfortenteley have left NWAACW.
Test
Chavo clssic.
Sean o haire.
Garrison cade.
Kane.
DDP.
Steven richards
And here are the newley signed superstars.
Brad savage
Crush
Crunch
The naturals
The Lifeguards
Tazz
Shannon morre
Doug williams
Michel shane
And many more still to come
Old 11 Jul 2004, 12:53 PM   #13 (permalink)

Default NWA ACw special sunday show of fear.

We kick off live from the Mgm studios florida on a wonderfull sunday afternoon.We are wellcomed by are hosts Mike teaney and Bobby 'The Brain' hennen.
Mike 'Hello evreyone and wellcome to a special Sunday show of Allstar Championship Wrestling Fear. Today we have some great match ups We will see Edge go one on one with Randy orton for a number one contenders spot againts the united states champion Bokker T at the great american bash. Also are other matchup tonight AJ Styles will take on the Nwa World Champion Jeff jarret for the Nwa Titel here tonight.'

Bobby 'oh what a night Mike im back and better than ever becuse im ready to rock and roll.'

'The Game' Begins to play and the ACw World Champion Triple H enters the ring looking pissed off.He walks slowly into the ring then grabs a mike off of Jeramey Borash. 'On Friday night Chris beniot you screwed with me and you do not screw with the game. So Beniot you will pay becuse when you screw with the Game you screw with Evolution.' Triple h leaves the ring.

First match.
Duddleys Defeat The Naturals 8:34.

Break
We see Tanya backstage right outside of Randy Ortons Locker room She knocks and Randy says 'Come in' Tanya walks in Randy orton is on his cell phone but he hangs up when he sees Tanya. 'Hi well erm what can i do for you.' tanya 'Its more of what you can do for me.' 'And that is'. 'Meet me tonight in the hotel across the road heres my key [Card] ' Tanya walks out.

Mike 'Well would you look at that bobby Tanya is making a mistake just as here cousin are boss Dale cooper said. Ladies and Gentelmen we want to take you back to friday night were Shelton Benjimin won his match againts Jeff jarret'.[ Clips are shown from the match].

Bobby 'Well the Kid got lucky ok it was a fluke like evreything else in his life a damn fluke.'

Mike 'Well up next is the Nwa World Titel match featuring the nwa champion Jeff Jarret and his opponent AJ Styles.Lets take you back to this wednesday on NwaTNA'
Clips are shown mostly high lighting the whole story between Jeff Jarret and Ken Shamrock.

'Who am i' begins to play and AJ Styles enters to a great fan response.
'My World' plays and Jeff Jarret enters.
AJ Styles proved he could fight in Jarrets leugue by fighting and reversing out of evreymove and submission hold jarret could do but this wasnt enough when Jarret reversed out of a styleys clash and turning it into a Role up but he only got the two.We could see that both men were on a mission.Styles got three suplexes off of the turnbuckel but could not get the three count.AJ finnaly got the styles clash but once again Jarret kicked out.After a long fought Battal Jarrat provailed as NWA World Champion. jeff Jarret defeates AJ Styles 23:34.

Break

Edge and Orton were up next these two men were also on a mission.Randy who was accompineied by Ric Flair was deffinetley the toughest man in the matchup.but edge would not give up his chance of becoming a 4 time U.S. champion.But it was Flair who cost Edge the match after hitting him with a steel pole.Orton got the cover.
Old 14 Jul 2004, 01:53 PM   #14 (permalink)

Default NWAACW Preview.

can you belive it we are just over week away until the Great American bash and have we got a show for you.

KID Kash Debuts.
Get ready for the K.I.D. debuts in ACW and what a challange he will have againts AJ STYLes.This will deffinetely be a match to rember.

Bokker T Versus world champion Triple H.
Could this be a night of changes will we see Bokker t win his fourth acw world titel.If this dose happen what will this mean for the main event of the great american bash who knows.

Jeff Jarret vs ???????????
Nobody knows who will Jeff Jarret defend the Nwa world titel againts? Tune in to find out.

Also what happened between Tanya and Randy Orton we will find out from the man himself.But he will also be in action againts EDGE the winner will meet Bokkert for the U.S. Titel at The Great American Bash.

All this and much more.
Old 14 Jul 2004, 01:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

you have fucked up . u need to get some solid storylines . benoit and edge shudnt be champs cuz u aint give em a storyline , put the belts on hardy and aj or other hardy and A.red . cruiserweioght you need paul london . world title get a #1 contenders match for summerslam