ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

life sucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2004, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash
Default life sucks

Title to be named later.I dunno what goes on in my mind throughout the day,everywhere i go i seem to talk to myself more than people usually do,i mean i have friggin conversations with myself like if there really is another person there.I dunno.My brother calls me dork,everyone i know calls me idiot.Sums ay im trying to get the image of a dumb man who is really smart.I mean Obviously i suck at writing like now.I mean Life pretty much sucks and obviously not fair.Everyone knows that but sometimes it just screws you over really bad.Whether it be your mom dying,a close friend dying,gettin a bad grade on ur final for school when the night prior to it u stood up for hours studying just to find that u failed it.Whatever it may be life is always there to screw you over at one point or another.Sometimes I find myself in class just blanking out or thinking about really shitty things that have happened. Or trying to commit suicide,which is a very dumb thing to do, especially when you do it wrong and just find ur arms bleeding and saying "why am i still here?" Maybe this is a waste of space,as a matter of fact this is a waste of space.life sucks