ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

wwe brand split

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 May 2004, 03:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road
Default wwe brand split

yo me and mr tna are doin a brand split with the normal rosters , i will do raw and he is gonna do smackdown

here are the trades ;

sd to raw - john cena , mark jindrak , eddie guerrero , rey mysterio
raw to sd - rob conway , sylvan grenier , hhh , shelton benjamin

here is my info:

CHAMPIONS ;
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - CHRIS BENOIT
WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION - RANDY ORTON
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - THE HARDY BOYZ (MATT AND JEFF)

PPVS 2004 ;

BADBLOOD (JUNE)
VENGEANCE (JULY)
SUMMERSLAM (AUGUST) AND
RAGE IN THE CAGE (SEPTEMBER)
HALLOWEEN HAVOC (OCTOBER)
SURVIVOR SERIES (NOVEMBER) AND

+ MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED , INCLUDING WWE 2005 PPV LIST

TOURS

TOUR OF DEFIANCE
RAW ON TOUR
LIVE IN MEXICO

ROSTER

A-TRAIN
AJ STYLES
AL SNOW
BATISTA
CHRIS BENOIT
CHRIS JERICHO
CHRIS NOWINSKI
CHRISTIAN
CHUCK PALUMBO
EDDIE GUERRERO
EDGE
ERIC BISCHOFF
EUGENE
GAIL KIM
GARRISON CADE
IVORY
JAZZ
JERRY LAWLER
JEFF HARDY
JEFF JARRETT
JIM ROSS
JOHN CENA
JOHNNY NITRO
JON HEIDENREICH
JONATHAN COACHMAN
KANE
LANCE STORM
LILIAN GARCIA
LITA
MARK HENRY
MARK JINDRAK
MATT HARDY
MAVEN
MICK FOLEY
MOLLY HOLLY
NIDIA
RANDY ORTON
REY MYSTERIO
RHYNO
RIC FLAIR
RODNEY MACK
ROSEY
SCOTT STEINER
SEAN O HAIRE
SHAWN MICHAELS
STACY KEIBLER
STEVEN RICHARDS
TAJIRI
TEST
THE HURRICANE
THE ROCK
TOMMY DREAMER
TRISH STRATUS
TYSON TOMKO
VAL VENIS
VICTORIA
WILLIAM REGAL

Last edited by Andy182; 05 Jun 2004 at 08:14 AM.
Old 31 May 2004, 08:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

naughty Smackdown

Hi mr tna here and i will be writing wwe smackdown brand.Here is the roster

Brock lesner
Big show
Triple h (TRADED TO RAW)
Mike awsome*
Rikishi
Scotty 2 hotty*
Grandmaster sexey*
Sting
Undertaker
RVD*
Bokker t
La resitance
Bubba Ray
Spike
D von
Hardcore holly
Billy gunn
Kidman
London
Chris harris
James storm
Sid vicious
Chavo gurreo
Bradshaw
Rico
Shelton benjimin
Charlie hass
Funaki
Christopher daniels
X PAC
Shane douglas
Vampiro

Last edited by Andy182; 27 Jun 2004 at 09:01 AM.
Old 31 May 2004, 12:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Default Wwe Raw

the video plays with the new theme song sum*41-the hell song

JR"welcome to monday night raw , today is the start of a new era , john cena will be back on raw , we have so much to look forward to , all raw titles are on the line , the I.C. title will be on the line between randy orton and mark jindrak , chris benoit will defend the world heavyweight title against jeff jarrett "

King"and dont forget there will be a tag title match between the hardy boyz against christian and tyson tomko , and in the main event it will be a 15 man over the top battle royal to determine the number 1 contender for the world title at bad blood "

MATCH 1
tajiri defeated johnny nitro when he hit the green mist followed by a superkick 5:21

(eric bischoffs office)
(shawn micheals walks in)

hbk " eric i demand that you put me in that battle royal"
eric " you dont deserve to be in my main event , you were good , but not anymore"
hbk " put me in the damn match!"
eric " ok if you beat test in a street fight then youve got it"
hbk " whens the street fight"
eric " now!"

(test comes from behind shawn and hits him with a chair)

MATCH 2
STREET FIGHT
shawn micheals defeated test when he elbow dropped him off a ladder thru a table 11:54

JR"heres the bad blood card so far"

TAG TEAM TITLE
THE HARDY BOYZ VS CHRISTIAN AND TYSON TOMKO VS THE HURRICANE AND ROSEY

VS VS

EDDIE GUERRERO VS BATISTA WITH RIC FLAIR(NUMBER 1 CONTENDER FOR WORLD TITLE)

VS

(WWE UPDATE)

josh mathews"wwe is so excited about when raw will tour the u.k next at the RAW ON TOUR show , TOUR OF DEFIANCE was very successfull which saw the hardy boyz capture the tag team titles and shawn micheals defeat hhh in the games last ever raw match when it was a battle for careers , here is some video footage of the match"

josh" thanks to everyone that went and if you missed it then buy tickets for RAW ON TOUR "

MATCH 3
TAG TEAM TITLE
the hardy boyz beat christian ad tyson by dq when clb hit matt with a steel chair 7:24

(commercial break)

Old 01 Jun 2004, 03:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

JR"welcome back to raw , up next is the intercontinental title match between randy orton and mark jindrak!"

King"raw is really getting off to a good start in this era , but before the I.C.title match it will be the highlight reel"

(Y2J comes out and gets in the ring for the highlight reel)

Y2J" please welcome todays guest who has yet to make his raw debut , CHUCK PALUMBO"

(chuck comes out)

Y2J"now chuck i heard a rumour that you are in this battle royal tonight as you raw debut , is that true"

chuck"damn right , im gonna win coz im number 15 , plus if anyone thinks they can get in my way i will cripple them, nobody on the raw roster is as good as me and i will prove that!"

Y2J"no one?"

chuck"exactly everyone on raw sucks except for me!"

Y2J"i dont!"

(Y2J HITS CHUCK WITH A CHAIR THEN PUTS HIM IN THE WALLS OF JERICHO)

MATCH 4
INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE
randy orton defeated mark jindrak when he hit the RKO then pinned him 1....2....3 15:56

MATCH 5
6 MAN TAG
william regal , eugene and the rock defeated sean o haire , test and garrison cade when the rock hit the peoples elbow on cade 8:11

JR"we are now at the point where it is our 2 main events , benoit VS jarrett + an over the top battle royal"

MATCH 6
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
chris benoit won by submission when he locked jarrett in the crippler crossface 19:54

MATCH 6
OVER THE TOP BATTLE ROYAL

ENTRANCE
1-HBK
2-STEVEN RICHARDS
3-AJ STYLES
4-EDDIE GUERRERO
5-HURRICANE
6-SCOTT STEINER
7-JOHNNY NITRO
8-TAJIRI
9-Y2J
10-REY MYSTERIO
11-JOHN CENA
12-RHYNO
13-RODNEY MACK
14-KANE
15-CHUCK PALUMBO

ELIMINATION
1-STEVEN RICHARDS
2-HURRICANE
3-JOHNNY NITRO
4-SCOTT STEINER
5-AJ STYLES
6-EDDIE GUERRERO
7-TAJIRI
8-RODNEY MACK
9-RHYNO
10-JOHN CENA
11-REY MYSTERIO
12-KANE
13-CHUCK PALUMBO
14-Y2J

WINNER = HBK SHAWN MICHEALS

(chris benoit comes down to the ring)

chris"if i have to fight you at bad blood then i guess i will , but it will be on my rules , an IRON MAN match sounds good doesnt it"

shawn"fine by me"

(shawn goes to superkick benoit but benoit ducks it and puts him in the crippler crossface)

JR"it looks like the fans are split 50-50 for this one , and i know HBK will be after revenge next week so tune in to raw"

King"next weeks show has a match confirmed already for the tag team and intercontinental titles it will be the hardy boyz and edge against evolution in a no dq 6 man tag , if the hardyuz and edge win then the hardys keep the tag title and edge gets the I.C. titlec, if evolution win batista and flair get the tag title and orton keeps the I.C. title"

JR"see you next week"

(SHOW ENDS)

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE FIRST RAW ?
Old 04 Jun 2004, 04:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Default Wwe Heat

JR"welcome to WWE heat , we are getting ready for monday night raw , but raw isnt every night so when a battle needs settling between non-maine eventing superstars it will be done here + promos of up-rising superstars , today randy orton will defend his I.C. title against rhyno"

King"right now it is time for aj styles , i have been told hes the future of wrestling , he only just transfered here from NWA:TNA 2 months ago and has been training in OVW and right here on heat and made his live raw debut last week in the battle royal"

MATCH 1
SINGLE
aj styles def tommy dreamer using the styles clash 3:34

MATCH 2
TAG TEAM
eugene and william regal def coach and johnny nitro

after the match garrison cade attacked regal and eugene 6:21

JR"i hate that guy"

King"JR , i heard that none other than stone cold steve austin would be at bad blood , is that true"

JR"yes he will , he said he wants a 4 VS 1 match , stone cold VS eric bischoff , garrison cade , johnny nitro and coach and itss official as shane mcmahon booked it after he crippled his dad vince at judgement day and won official ownership of raw , so hes in charge of bischoff!"

MATCH 3
SINGLE
john cena def sean o haire

cena"yo yo yo , this is da masta of thuganomicz and this week on raw im gonna challenge none other than mr bigshot , chuck palumbo , heres a rap for chuck;
yo ,this week on raw
im gonna break ya jaw
im gonna makem you feel pain
you aint never gonna fight me again
yo chuck
your a dumbass F***
yo when im done with ya , you aint gonna be standin tall
and everyone knows chuck aint got no
[holds mic to the crowd]
CROWD [SHOUTING]" BALLS!"

MATCH 4
randy orton def rhyno when hit the RKO 15:27

orton"this just proves that evolution is still runnin thru raw without the game , shawn i know you dont have any plans for vengeance so we can go one on one , if i keep my belt it will be on the line , you win your belt it will be on the line , anyway we will fight at vengeance"

Old 05 Jun 2004, 08:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Default Wwe Raw

JR"welcome to wwe raw , tonight we have a 6 man tag for the I.C. and tag team titles"

King"also we have the debut of former FWA star burchill when he will take on steven richards"

JR"plus randy orton said he has a special announcement about his position at bad blood"

King"im so excited coz now we have the lovely lita VS trish stratus , that means puppies!"

MATCH 1
SINGLE
trish def lita using a stratusfaction 4:54

MATCH 2
TAG TEAM
hurricane and rosey def christian and tyson tomko when hurricane chokeslammed christian and pinned him 13:02

(BACKSTAGE)

(SHAWN MICHAELS INTERVIEWED BY JOSH MATHEWS)

josh"shawn do you accept randy ortons offer from last week on heat?"

hbk"your damn right i do , orton it will be me and you at vengeance for the world heavyweight title no doubt about it"

(CHRIS BENOIT WALKS IN)
chris"im the champ so you have no chance of you 2 fighting for my title unless its triple threat coz im not gonna lose at bad blood , im gonna make you tap out and pin you over and over for 1 whole hour in the iron man match"

hbk"oh so you think youre gonna win , well you better back that up by improving in ring , i mean you are $#!+ at wrestling and dont deserve my F***ING belt , you may have got it off me at mania but that was lucky , you didnt even do the damage , it was a fatal 4 way , i was tired after i eliminated the rock and hhh , if trip didnt hit me with a chair after i pinned him the you wouldnt have beat me!"

chris"oh yeah , well i will prove can beat you , again , you cant stop me , you found that out at backlash when you tried to knock me out but i locked you in the crippler crossface then did the same to scott steiner , face it shawn im indestructible"

hbk"no your not , your just lucky"

(END OF INTERVIEW)

MATCH 3
TRIPLE THREAT
mark jindrak def sean o haire and johnny nitro when he hit the missile dropkick on nitro

(PROMOS ARE SHOWN
(PROMO FOR BENOIT VS MICHAELS AT BAD BLOOD)
(PROMO FOR STONE COLD RETURN AT BAD BLOOD)

MATCH 4
SINGLE
eugene def val venis using a diving headbutt

MATCH 5
HARDCORE
shane mcmahon def kane using a vandaminator

MAIN EVENT
WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES AND INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE
6 MAN TAG
edge and the hardy boyz def evolution when matt hardy hit a V1 leg drop onto ric flair and pinned him while edge speared orton and jeff hit a jawbreaker onto batista

(ORTON GRABS THE MIC)
orton"i am pleased to announce that i will be the guest referee in the main event world title match at bad blood"

(MICHAELS COMES AND SUPERKICKS ORTON)

(BENOIT COMES AND LOCKS SHAWN IN THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE THEN A WAR BREAKS OUT BETWEEN THE HARDY BOYZ / EDGE AND EVOLUTION WHILE HBK FIGHTS BENOIT)

(SHOW ENDS WITH ALL THE CHAMPIONS RAISING THEIR GOLD)
Old 06 Jun 2004, 08:33 AM   #7 (permalink)

mr tna is on a distinguished road
Default WWE Smackdown.

We kick off smackdown with the usual video footage and then we go straight to orlando florida the pyro goes off and we are then wellcomed by smackdowns own michel cole and tazz.
Cole 'Hello and wellcome to Smackdow tonight are wwe champion Mike awsome will go one on one with spike dudley and the main event we will see Rod van Dam go one on one with the biggest superstar in wwe the game triple h.' Tazz 'Cole dont forget that a special apperance by the phenomn himself The Undertaker will take on Sabu in a one on one match here tonight in orlando florida'

Then 'This is extreme' blars out of the P.A. system and The general manager Paul heymen enters with Shane douglas by his side. Paul 'Hello and wellcome to Paul heymans Smackdown brand and tonight we shall see so many matches here live in orlando Florida (fans give a small pop) You fans will not be seeing these superstars for a number of weeks Kurt angle,MR bradshw,The big show and The next big Thing Brock lesner. Now this is a superior brand this is Smackdown over on rAw they have as there world Champion Chris beniot well as my wwe champion i have Mike Awsome.' Mike Awsome enters with the wwe title belt around his waist and begins to mock the fans he then walks into the ring with Paul Heymen and shane douglas And shakes heymens hand and begins to speak. 'It is people like you who discrease my home state and you also discrace me.I am the wwe Champion i am better than all of you and i am better than the entire wwe roster.Thats why tonight i am going to show you by kicking the living crap out of spike dudley.Also i have learned that we are going to have a umber one contender well i dont care who it may be but i will end there carrer at the great American bash.You have all been warned.' Mike awsome,paul heymen and shane douglas leave the ring.
Break
We come back to are first match too cool versus La resistance.
Too cool reagain the tag team titles after Grandmaster sexey takes sylvian granier outside of the ring and scotty to hotty hits the worm.
Old 13 Jun 2004, 10:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

mr tna is on a distinguished road
naughty wwe smackdown

[COLOR=Blue]we come back after the break and sabu is waiting in the ring for his opponent the undertaker. then a bell rings and the arena gose dark and dark side starts to play on the p.a system and the undertaker enters with paul bearer by his side.

Undertaker def Sabu after a tombstone piledriver to the mat 8:55.

cole; what a match that was ladies and gentlemen and still to come we will see Triple h take on rob van dam in a no 1 contenders match here live tonight on smackdown.

( then we cut to backstage where we see a limo pulling up and the door opens and ric flair comes out of the limo and says whoo its showtime )

break

then w e come back to the arena when we hear a whoo and ric flair enters he struts down to the ring and grabs the mic and starts to speek . 'Whoooo Slick Ric is here baby on smackdown and hes here to stay.Guess what Eric bischoff im here and here to stay on smackdown.You know why? Becuse eric bischoff you are a son of a b**** and i hate your ******* guts. But im not here to complain im here to make an impact becuse i am know officially the president of the wwe that means im in charge here in the wwe whooo.' Flair leves the ring and then we cut to the final match.

Triple h def Rvd 7:34. then after hhh celebrates mike awsome runs in and puts hhh through the commentators table.
Old 15 Jun 2004, 11:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Default Wwe Heat

JR"Welcome to wwe heat, we are just an hour away from bad blood"

King"earlier today i talked to edge and he said he is putting out an open challenge for the I.C. title"

JR"wow , + the world title will be on the line between chris benoit and shawn michaels"

King"but what part will randy orton play in this match as the referee , and how will batista survive against eddie guerrero without ric flair now that hes the C.E.O of wwe"

JR"heres the badf blood card"

WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE
TLC
HARDY BOYZ(C) VS CHRISTIAN AND TYSON TOMKO VS HURRICANE AND ROSEY

#1 CONTENDERS MATCH FOR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
BATISTA VS EDDIE GUERRERO

HANDICAP MATCH
STONE COLD VS JOHNNY NITRO , GARRISON CADE , COACH AND ERIC BISCHOFF

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE
EDGE(C)S OPEN CHALLENGE

CM PUNK AND JULIO DEBUT INTERVIEW

SINGLE
CHRIS JERICHO VS CHUCK PALUMBO

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
GUEST REFEREE = RANDY ORTON
CHRIS BENOIT(C) VS SHAWN MICHAELS

JR"back to the show now , heres rey mysterio and val venis"

MATCH 1
SINGLE
rey mysterio def val venis using a 619 7:59

MATCH 2
TAG TEAM
sean o haire and mark jindrak def val venis and steven richards 2:27

( COMMERCIAL FOR WORLD TITLE MATCH )
( COMMERCIAL FOR WWE BAD BLOOD PPV)

MATCH 3
SINGLE
john cena def chris nowinski using the F-U 15:42

JR"we are minutes away frome bad blood , thats it for heat and we will see you at bad blood"
Old 19 Jun 2004, 12:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Jiggy Jaguar

jiggyjaguar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to jiggyjaguar Send a message via AIM to jiggyjaguar Send a message via MSN to jiggyjaguar Send a message via Yahoo to jiggyjaguar

Nice...I love this idea and I am glad someone besides me liked the idea of O'Haire and Jindrak as a tag team. I believe alot can be done with a poss. Cena and CM Punk match.

Jiggy Jaguar
jiggyjaguar.com

The Greatest Wrestler in Mexico!

Charlie Manson{AAA}
Old 19 Jun 2004, 06:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

gah... the main idea of Fan Fic is to write the matches... you guys sum them up in a sentence...
Old 19 Jun 2004, 11:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

WWE BADBLOOD 2004
JR"welcome to badblood , tonight ric flair says he has a major announcement"

king"i cant wait for the iron man match , its gonna be complete chaos in that ring tonight"

MATCH 1
CHRIS JERICHO VS CHUCK PALUMBO
Jericho won when he hit the lionsault onto Chuck then put him in the walls of jericho and he tapped out 7:21

(Ric Flair comes out)

Ric" i have got an announcement to make , i have been told im fired , well i was given the opportunity to make 3 last decisions tonight , well here they are ;
#1 - if shawn michaels loses tonight he is suspended until his match at vengeance with randy orton
#2 - raw and smackdown MUST trade back rey mysterio and hhh
#3 - i am the new GM of raw"
(Flair laughs then walks off)

JR"those announcements shocked the world , evolution now has complete control over raw"

King"if batista and shawn michaels both win tonight , at vengeance for the world title it will be michaels VS orton VS batista"

Edge"well , who is gonna be my opponent?"
(the game by motorhead plays and hhh comes out)

JR"its the game"

King"hes back on raw"

MATCH 2
EDGES OPEN CHALLENGE
INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE
EDGE VS HHH
hhh won because edge knocked the referee down then hhh hit edge in the spine with a sledgehammer then when the ref got up pedigreed edge and pinned him 15:47

(backstage evolution are celebrating)

Ric"tonights evolutions night , whoooooo"

Randy"batista you go out there and win and i will take care of your opponent for vengeance"

Batista"yeah sure . good to have you back hunter"

MATCH 3
TLC
TAG TEAM TITLES
THE HARDY BOYZ VS CHRISTIAN AND TYSON TOMKO VS HURRICANE AND ROSEY
the hardy boyz won when matt and tyson were on one ladder and hurricane and christian were on the other ladder , jeff knocked over the ladder with clb and hurricane on , matt hit the twist of fate on tyson then jeff climbed the ladder grabbed the belts , put one on thrown the other to matt and hit the senton bomb onto rosey thru a table off the top of the ladder 34:54

JR"we are sorry to inform you that stone colds match is cancelled due to an injury from an attack by the chosen one jeff jarrett "

(INTERVIEW WITH CM PUNK AND JULIO DENIRO )
(INTERVIEWER = JOSH MATHEWS)

Josh"hi guys , when will you be making your in rng debut?"

punk"next week on raw we are challenging anyone to a tag match"

Julio"we can take anyone"

Josh"what made you choose to be on raw rather than smackdown?"

Punk"because raw simply has more competition and is more entertaing"

Julio "on smackdown we would just be sitting around after kciking the shit out of some fucking frenchies in 2 minutes flat"

(mark jindrak and sean o haire attack punk and deniro but punk and deniro come out on top i the end)

MATCH 4
#1 CONTEDERSHIP FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE AT VENGEANCE
EDDIE GUERRERO VS BATISTA
eddie won when shawn michaels interfered and superkicked batista allowing eddie to hit the frog splash and win 37:34

MATCH 5
MAIN EVENT
IRON MAN
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
GUEST REFEREE=RANDY ORTON
CHRIS BENOIT VS SHAWN MICHAELS

Benoit pinned HBK after a diving headbutt 11:41
HBK pinned Benoit following a sweet chin music 24:37
HBK got DQed for hitting Benoit with a chair 30:45
HBK pinned Benoit after the chairshot 31:09
HBK pinned Benoit after a sweet chin music 32:21
Benoit made HBK tap out in a crippler crossface 54:29
Benoit pinned HBK straight after the crossface 54:41
HBK pinned Benoit after a chair shot that randy saw but didnt give a DQ 56:32
HBK pinned Benoit when orton RKOed Benoit and put the unconscious HBK on top of him 59:51
RESULT = MICHAELS 5 - BENOIT 4

WINNER = HBK SHAWN MICHAELS

(Randy Orton RKOs HBK then Ric Flair comes out)

Ric"at vengeance shawn , you will be defending against 5 other superstars randy orton , eddie guerrero , batista , chris benoit and triple h!"

(show ends with randy orton raising the world title with ric flair)
Old 21 Jun 2004, 12:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Default Raw

JR"welcome to WWE RAW , the new raw GM Ric Flair announced that there will be the 3rd raw elimination chamber at vengeance "

King"can you believe it , randy orton helped shawn michaels win the world title and hhh came back and won the I.C. title"

JR"also the hardy boyz managed to keep hold of their tag team titles through a tough match and as a result of last night all superstars except tyson tomko are injured , tyson will be having the night off but is competing against steven richards this week on heat"

MATCH 1
SCOTT STEINER VS CHUCK PALUMBO
steiner won by K.O after locking chuck in the steiner recliner 7:41

(Ric Flair comes out)

Ric"now you may want an explanation for making the chamber return , but thats not why im here . its to announce a new title , it will be the WWE HEAT TITLE , it will only be defended on heat and to decide the champion it will be sean o haire VS eugene , and to make sure things run smoothly , batista will be at ringside and if william regal or mark jindrak show up i have given him permission to break every bone in his body WHOOOOOOOOOOO"

(Flair leaves)

MATCH 2
JOHN CENA VS CHRIS NOWINSKI
cena won easily when he hit the F-U in 3:56

(The Rock comes out)

Rock"i cant believe the great one has been left out of the main event again , since the so called new era of wwe , the rock has been treated like a pile of bullshit"

Cena"thats coz you are a pile of bullshit ,im untouchable , your so ugly your unfuckable , you suck cock , your a living boner , thats why they call you rock . when people say your hard , they dont mean strong they mnean your a boer , you retarded mong "

Rock"who in the blue hell are you?"

Cena"imthe doctor of thuganom (the rock interupts)"

Rock"it doesnt matter what your name is , i know you , your the doctor of eating strudoll. now you want to come out here and interrupt the jabroni beating pie eating , peoples champ , THE ROCK!? , then you better get in this ring now"

Cena"you aint worth my time bitch"

Rock"ok you wanna play it like that , fine but im sure Flair wouldnt mind us having a match at vengeance"

Cena"your on motherfucker"

Rock"you better watch your back from now on coz im the great one and you dont stand a chance "

(they both leave)

MATCH 3
CM PUNK AND JULIO VS MARK JINDRAK AND SEAN O HAIRE
punk and julio won when punk hit the pepsi plunge on jindrak and pinned him 12:27

MATCH 4
EUGENE VS KANE
Eugene won remaining undefeated when Kane got DQd for using a chair 14:38

(Sean O Haire came out and attacked eugene after the match)

MATCH 5
A-TRAIN VS EDGE
Edge won when he hit a spear followed by and edgecution 13:21

MATCH 6
GARRISON CADE VS VAL VENIS
Cade won by count out when he knocked out venis , threw him outside the ring and let the ref count him out 11:45

MATCH 7
6 MAN TAG ELIMINATION
EVOLUTION (ORTON , BATISTA , HHH) VS HBK ,CHRIS BENOIT AND EDDIE GUERERRO

ORDER OF ELIMINATION;
Batista by Eddie Guererro 7:39
HHH by HBK 12:34
Eddie Guererro by Randy Orton 16:28
Chris Benoit by Randy Orton 20:03
Randy Orton by HBK 35:59

(Shawn Michaels poses with the belt , a huge pop from the crowd then fireworks go off and the show ends)
Old 25 Jun 2004, 06:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Jiggy Jaguar

jiggyjaguar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to jiggyjaguar Send a message via AIM to jiggyjaguar Send a message via MSN to jiggyjaguar Send a message via Yahoo to jiggyjaguar

I have wrote out my matches and I have no replys but I am not here to bitch about that I just want to say I check in here and I love the idea of this and I am glad that someone is re-using Chris Harvard...Most people have forgotten him due to his real life injury but I like the fact fan fic players have not forgotten about the man who came up short in Tough enough #1

Jiggy Jaguar
jiggyjaguar.com

The Greatest Wrestler in Mexico!

Charlie Manson{AAA}
Old 26 Jun 2004, 11:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

hey jiggy , which storyline u think im doin best for vengeance , elimination chamber or cena / rock . im sure i wrote summit in yours , i read it anyway and still good . im only using cris coz i traded my #1 jobbers la resistance