ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Goldberg Vs Kane Anything Goes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2004, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

WWE4Lyfe is on a distinguished road
shocked Goldberg Vs Kane Anything Goes

Servivor Series Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Main Event Goldberg Vs Kane

Goldberg's Music Hits The Titron The Crowd Screams. Goldberg Gets Into The Ring And BOOMM!!! And Sudden Blast Off Pyro Go's Off Kane Come's Into The Ring And Looks The Heavyweight Champion In The Eye's Than JR Says: What A Great Match Set Up Tonight And King's Response Was King: Yea But Not The Best JR: what You Mean Not The Best But anyways Lets Get Back To The Match So The Two Men Stand In The Ring Waiting For The Bell DING!! DING!! DING!! The Bell Sounds And Kane Wast No Time On Getting Goldberg And Throw's Him Into The Ropes And Beat's Him Too The Ground With Hard Right And Lefts Goldberg Than Throws Kane Off Of Him And They Start Exchanging Punch's When Kane Throws A Hugh Upper Cut SMASH!!! Send Goldberg To The Ground Goldberg Than Roles Out Of The Ring Too Catch A Breath But Kane Gets Him While He Is Out Of The RingAnd They Start Too Punch Again But This Time Kane Get Hit Too The Ground And Goldberg Take's A Chair But Miss's Kane By Inces And Than Goldberg Turns Around Too get A Nice Hard Left Too The Face He Than Lose's Balence Kane Than Role's Into The Ring Wait For Goldberg, Goldberg Than Gets In the Ring And Starts Punching Kane Kane Throw's Goldberg Into The Rope's BOOOOOOM!!!!!! Out of No Wear A SPEAR!!! Goldberg Does His Taunt But Kane Suddenly Sits Up Signling The Chockslam Goldberg Than turns around SLAPPP!!! Kane's Hand Grabs The Throat Of Goldberg Lift's him BOOM!!!! To The Mat A Devestating Chockslam Kane Goes For The Pin 1...2...2 3/4 Goldberg Kicks Out Kane goes to the Ref And Starts Saying Its Was 3 It Was 3 While This is Happening Goldberg Is Recovering From The Chockslam Kane Turns And Grabs Goldberg And Starts Pounding His Head Off The Turnbuckle And The Crowd Starts Cheering Goldberg. Goldberg,Goldberg Witch Builds his Momentum And He Start Pounding Kane And Then Kane Slips Out Of The Ring And Grabs The Chair On the Floor Brings it In The Ring And Is On The Other side Of The Ring Facing Goldberg Ref Try's To Take the Chair But Kane Than Throw's The Ref Kane Now Goes After Goldberg, Goldberg Moves Out Of The Way And kicks Kane In The Back Of The Knee Droping Kane Too The Ground Goldberg Take's The Chair SMASH!!!! What A Shot Too The Head Off Kane, Kane Is Pouring Blood Bad This Make's Kane Mad So Kane Go's After Goldberg Kane Catches Goldberg And Chockslam's Him Right Too Hell And Than Pins Him 1...2...2 9/10... Goldberg Kicks Out Kane Is in Soo Much Shock He Wonder's Off Too The Turnbuckle Screaming While He Is Doing This Goldberg Sets Up For The Spear Kane Turns BAAAANG!!! Kane Is Hit With A Spear Goldberg Taunts And Sets Him Up For The Jackhammer JR: I Dont Know If Goldberg Has It In Him King: I Dont Know JR Goldberg Is Pretty Hurt. Now Back Too The Match Goldberg Lifts Him Up JR & King : OH MY GOD I DONT BELIEVE MY EYE'S Goldberg Finish's The Jackhammer Pins Kane 1...2...3 JR: GOLDBERG WINS!!!!!! GOLDBERG WINS!!!!!! GOLDBERG WINS!!!!!! King: Yes, Yes He Did And Goldberg Walks Out Still The WorldHeavyWeaightChampion

Last edited by WWE4Lyfe; 28 May 2004 at 08:47 PM.
Old 28 May 2004, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Punctuation, man, Punctuation. It was hard to tell what was going on. If that match happened in real life it would suck.

Good job from what I could read though
Old 30 May 2004, 09:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Punctuation, man, Punctuation. It was hard to tell what was going on. If that match happened in real life it would suck.
I agree 100% with that.
Old 30 May 2004, 05:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian

Good job from what I could read though
I agree. Although I'd also like to complain about your capitilzation. I have a lot of English teachers in my family, and yor posts are enough to drive me to another swig. (albeit it doesn't take much for that)
Old 30 May 2004, 10:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wino
I agree. Although I'd also like to complain about your capitilzation. I have a lot of English teachers in my family, and yor posts are enough to drive me to another swig. (albeit it doesn't take much for that)
Mine or W4L's?
Old 30 May 2004, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I'm assuming it was WWE4Lyfe's he was talking about..
Old 30 May 2004, 11:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
^I'm assuming it was WWE4Lyfe's he was talking about..
Yeah......just checking though.