ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Acw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 May 2004, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

mr tna is on a distinguished road
Default Acw

ACW is one of my many creations and its coming very very soon.Here is just a few superstars you can expect to see.

A J STYLES
JEFF JARRET
RIC FLAIR
STING
LEX LUGER
BENIOT
GURRREO
and many more.

Shows will be on fridays and pay per views will be once a month.Join me tommmorow for our first live event.Show will be posted at around 12 in afternoon.
English time thatnks.
Old 21 May 2004, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

This should be good.
Old 22 May 2004, 12:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

sounds like an interesting idea. I may try something like this myself, But i can't wait to see what this guy comes up with.

Old 23 May 2004, 03:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i guess he Changed his mind on this.

Old 27 May 2004, 10:56 AM   #5 (permalink)

mr tna is on a distinguished road
Default Fear.

We kick off live from the home of ACW Disneys Mgm studios florida.We are then taken to are announcers David p and Jab.

Dave 'hello and wellcome to a very exciting night for you wrestling fans tonight we are going to crown are first champion when Harley race hand picks a world champion.Also we are going to see Bubba ray and D von to take on La resistance and the winner will get the tag team championships.' Jab 'thats right and we are going to have one hell of a night here in the disney MGM studios florida.'

We kick off the show with are first match.
Rob conway defeats spike dudley after a high flying cross body. 3:44.
Break.
We are then wellcomed back to see the owner Dale Cooper in his office with him sitting at a desk facing the camera. 'Ladies and gentelmen i want to wellcome you to the ACW and i promise that we will have a xplosive show next week choc full of suprises next week we will have the tag champs defend there titles againts Americas most wanted.Then we will have a sit down interview with the man they call sting and now plese wellcome Harley race.'

Harley is standing in the ring and begins to speak. 'It has taken me a long time to chose a champion and belive me it was not easy i mean have you seen all of theses superstars here well without further ado plese wellcome the newest Heveyweight champion he is.......Jeff jarret.' Jeff comes out and begins to speak 'well well well look whose your champion me Jeff jarrat i was truly the chosen one and i am not in anyones league becuse i am the true king of wrestling wellcome to my world.'

Next is Ryno versus eddie gurreo

Eddie wins after a frog splash.

break

Dudleys walk away with the tag champs after 3ding rene dupree.

Sorry its a bit rushed i havent had a lot of time so i will make it up next friday.Oh and one other thing i really need another writer who is intrested in writing my saturday show.any takers?
Old 27 May 2004, 03:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

not bad for a first show. a good tip, try DLing EWR and copy their match Results for Quick ideas.

Old 27 May 2004, 03:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Great work..