ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

A story of a friend.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2004, 07:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default A story of a friend.....

just needed to write, to tell my friend goodbye.....

April 1st, 2004 was the last day I ever spent with my friend Danny.....we worked in a music studio for about 13 hours attempting to put a demo music CD together.....Danny loved music, he loved playing the keyboard.....over the past week, I've played that day out over and over in my mind, wishing we had spent more time talking, wishing I had learned more of his dreams......we put five tracks on a CD, then listened to it and laughed at the mistakes we made.....Danny loved to laugh, he loved to smile......

I had known Danny since he was six years old.....as a matter of fact, I probably ran him off a few times when I was the "cooler older guy" that played the guitar.....that was the bond we always shared, he and I.....a love of making music, albeit bad music sometimes.....

Danny cared about little for himself in life, only to make life for those he loved better.....he tried to do that by being a youth pastor, a keyboard player, a role model and a friend.....

I think about the fact that I hadn't seen him in six years up until about six months ago when this dream of a CD was born.....my "sis" and Danny pleaded with me to play the bass for them, and I grudgingly said okay.....at that time I didn't know that Danny had always said one of his dreams was just to get the opportunity to play music with me.....when I found out, it served to only make me humble......

and now, we buried him exactly one month after that day.....he was planning to move to my hometown so we could work on some more stuff.....one way or another, we were going to achieve this dream.....

"Greater love hath no man than that man who would lay down his life for another".....truer words have never been written......according to the police investigation, and it is far from over, Danny died while attempting to save the lives of his sister and her two children......he was attacked by two men, and I won't go into huge detail.....but he gave his life for his family, and that makes me very proud of my friend.....

I know that some of you reading this don't necessarily believe in a Heaven or a Hell, but I do.....and I have that hope that Danny is there now, along with his sister, his niece and nephew......

in testament to how many people he reached, people have been donating money, asking where they can buy our demo CD, showing up in droves to offer any assistance they can to the family......

I always have asked the question "if I lived in the city, and I didn't show up to work, would anyone care?"......well, the amount of people that were at the funeral shows that the answer, at least in the case of this family, was yes.....

in closing, he loved music, he loved his friends and his family.....and I will have a hole in my heart forever because he's gone......

Goodbye Danny Green.....I love you bro.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 05 May 2004, 01:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That's real tragic oeo, and I'm sorry. God bless you, your friends and all your families.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 May 2004, 03:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yeah Man..Sounds Like He Really ment a lot to you...I'm sorry for your loss..and as Exo Said..God Bless..
Old 06 May 2004, 12:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Great indeed