ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Knights of the Squared Circle II

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2004, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Knights of the Squared Circle II

Alright folks, you know how this works. The participants today: Doink, Ted Dibiase ($), Big Boss Man (BBM), and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

Piper: Well I'm glad I'm here. Right now, I'm glad I'm anywhere.
$: So am I. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
BBM: I also agree.
$: Doink I'll give you $2000 if you disagree.
Doink: Deal! Now I'll start a stable. The Not-very-insane-but-still-somewhat-nuts-clown-posse.
BBM: You might want to shorten that.
Piper: Can I join?
Doink: If you did we'd be Insane.

Now for a commercial. (That's right, I sold out this fast). Our sponsor is John Wayne toilet paper "It's rough, it's tough, and it don't take shit off of nothin'"
Back to the crap.

$: During that commercial I bought this show. Now I'm not letting any faces or any one who retired as a face.
Piper: I'm pretty sure I was a face when I retired the 1st time.
BBM: Good point.

BBM then beats Piper over the head with his nightstick. While he does this Doink takes the handcuffs from the Boss Man. He then handcuffs the Money Man to the Boss Man.

Doink: I was a face too. Now what do you do? I'm in control. Quit Laughing! What do you think I am some sort of clown?

Do you folx see why I always have someone getting eaten? If I don't I'm stuck with this.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 10:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

that is fantastic man, lol