ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

a poem, a rap a song you decide

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2004, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default a poem a rap a song: you decide

Yeah so...
I dunno why I like you so much I gave you all of my love all of my trust now I'm begining to rust and rot
Yeah I'm beginning to rot I feel like I was shot damn I remember when I looked in your eyes and I thought that you were so hot
I thought I could tame you just soothe your pain I thought I had all the right moves I thought I could put the moves on you girl I was wrong
Now I'm sittin here in my room I feel like shit I've been hit too many times I feel like I should slit my fucking wrists
You were sending me mixed singles hell I thought you was single you shoulda told me before I spilled my heart and you said "oh by the way I'm taken"
I remember when I told you I loved you and all you said was "Wow, I'm sorry" no now I'm sorry I ever loved you at all
I remember when you kissed me it didn't mean shit I felt like you were pissing on me just dissing my heart
I remember when you hugged me always hesitating delaying like you didn't know what the fuck you should do well what the fuck should I do?
I know the truth now you found me annoying I knew you were toying around you said I was bugging your friends shit I thought we were friends
When I heard you gave someone head I felt like I was dead like you just fed my anxieties and my fears fuck it and those feelings of hatred
I knew you were a loose cannon gettin ready to blow I thought I would go with the flow now I shoulda known it was dangerous to let you go
I said some things I shoulda never said I called you a ho but you didn't know what it was like for me and what it was like for me to be rejected and dissed
shit you used me you threw me away now I'm throwing all these feelings away I'm tearing away I've had it
Now I'm gonna leave your life but I feel like "shit what'd I do to deserve this" like I'm always stepping in shit I shoulda know I couldn't trust your shit
yeah...
I said I knew I couldn't trust your shit!

Last edited by David; 17 Apr 2004 at 05:25 PM.
Old 17 Apr 2004, 11:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

thats more like a rap IMO, because there are alot of curses, lol
Old 17 Apr 2004, 10:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

this is an updated version so it should be better:

I dunno why I like you so much I musta thought you had that magic touch I gave you all of my love all of my trust and now I'm beginning to rust and rot
I'm beginning to rot I feel like I was shot damn I remember when I looked into your eyes and I thought you were hot
I couldn't get a handle on my emotions and I had a notion that we meant to be and I made an ocean of love but you gave me the motion that it didn't mean shit
Now I'm sittin in my room I feel like shit like I've been hit too many times I wanna slit my fucking wrists
I thought I had all the right moves I thought I could put the moves on you now you just moved me aside damn I musta been wrong
You were sendin me mixed singles hell I even thought you was single you shoulda told me before I spilt my heart just right there from the start
I remember when I told you I loved you and all you could say was "Wow, I'm sorry" now I'm sorry I ever loved you at all
I remember when you kissed me it didn't mean shit I felt like you just dissed me just pissed on my heart
I remember when you'd hug me always hesitating delaying like you didn't what the fuck you should do well what the fuck could I do?
I know the truth you found me annoying and I knew you were toying around you said I was annoying your friends well shit I thought that we were friends
So you said I was ugly well maybe I'm ugly to you but not to your friend she said I was cute I couldn't say shit I felt like I was mute maybe I shoulda flirted with her instead bein hurt by you but now it's too late she probably hates me now
I never meant to hurt you but you hurt me when you would flirt with those guys I remember just four different guys just four different knives goin straight through my heart
When I heard you gave someone head I felt like I was dead like you just fed my doubts that we'd ever be now there's cum on your lips and I feel so dumb all this hatred on the tip of my lips
I knew you were a loose cannon gettin ready to blow I thought I could go with the flow I shoulda known it was dangerous to let you go now I've hit this low
I said some things I shoulda never ever said I called you a ho but what you didn't know is what is was like for me to hit this low and now you've turned away and I'm a foe
Shit you used me you threw me away now I'm throwing my feelings away, I'm tearing away just wearing away I've had it
Now I'm gonna say good-bye but I feel like "Shit, what'd I do to deserve this?" like I'm always steppin in shit I shoulda known I couldn't trust your shit!
I shoulda known I couldn't trust your shit!

Last edited by David; 18 Apr 2004 at 05:41 PM.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 03:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

great job man, I like the second one better
Old 18 Apr 2004, 05:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Sometimes... it's hard to accept...
It's hard to accept that maybe I was wrong but the exception is that what you did was still wrong in itself
I accept what had happend in the past except it still haunts me now I'm left with this daunting task of moving on
I accepted we were never gonna be, never gonna change, I expected it would end in heartbreak but I never expected it would end with me breaking our friendship
I wish I could go back and undo what I did, no doubt it was wrong but now you proobably wish I was gone from your life
I wish I could reverse what I did then maybe we could still converse like friends but now it's over and we can never go back again
No doubt it was dumb but I got pushed to the edge and now I'm numb to the pain and I feel like I was pushed off of a ledge
These tears and these fears will never bring you back to me and now you just wann to stab me in the back
Maybe my friends were right about you but they never had a right to fight with you, just like I never had a right to frighten you, so now I'm gonna enlighten and try enticing you
Maybe I'm forgeting the reason why we fought, you tought me a lesson to never cling too tightly, just somewhat lightly, I wish had known that earlier before our fights became so lively
I can't take what I said back and it attacks me everytime my back is turned, I lack the knowledge to go on and turn my back on you

This is my second attempt at a rap. Maybe it's not great but I'm sure I'll edit it 50 times anyways.

Last edited by David; 18 Apr 2004 at 08:18 PM.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 05:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Great job man
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

another great one
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Stan you'll just be another man to me but deep down inside I know that you're my dad and it makes me mad at you I wanna beat you so bad
You may be my dad but you had no right to make my mother sad and mad and you had no right to take the life that I had and try and make it a sad life a bad lifeand take credit for everything that I had
See what you don't know is that everytime you'd nickel and dime us you were taking away from my life. You were always fickel and time hasn't changed it at all and it's just taken everything from your life of lies
You always blame my mom for you being poor but you wern't poor until years after my mom poured your relationship down the drain
What hurts me the most is that you won't admit you were wrong, after all these years you still claim that you were wronged
You stalked me in school, if you tried it now I'd just fucking balk at you. You coulda talked to me, just walked up to me instead of stalking around
My greatest fear is that I'll turn out just like you and use people for money and use my honey to get a little money and create my own little stash of cash under these burning ashes of asses I used and abused
You were never there when I needed you, there was always a reason like "I needed a ride, I needed some time" well I needed a father in you where you when I needed you?
Bein taken from you is probably the best thing that could been done because if I stayed with you there's not doubt I woulda been bargained and sold
You had the chance to change but you blew it away now you just wanna change my fucking view on you but it'll never happen because you already blew that fucking chance away
I'll probably never even see you again not even at your own funeral. I'd better get these feelings of my chest soon or I'll just fucking loose it all
You lied to me, in my mind you've already died, because you're dead to me, not even in my fucking head, I just shed all these feelings for you, no remorse for you no recourse you can take to win me back

another rap/ poem hybrid. Again, not as great as the first and I'll probably edit it 50 times before I'm finished with it.

Last edited by David; 18 Apr 2004 at 08:24 PM.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

dude, you rule.

i could picture eminem rapping that actually
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:24 PM   #10 (permalink)

once again, great job man
Old 19 Feb 2005, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the bump from hell folks