ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

something new

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2004, 07:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-
Default something new

so ya, i hope there is intrest in this ..........

i have way too many poems sitting around my bedroom, and i figure what the hell? why not post some on pwf? so i think im going to do just that .... every few day i will post a couple poems some old some new....... a lot of my work is somewhat disturbing, all personal, and i hope you all enjoy readinbg it, feel free to ask questions .......... this is my life, welcome to it .....

dave

as i sit in the dark
---------------------
the lights of machines, they slightly illuminate the room...... skin sticks to the sheets, like flies on a spider web............ on a cool summer night. i ask myself where the rest is.... it is nowhere to be found...... fire burns over the bank, it is useless anyway. the ashes in the devil haunt me, slowly killing me dark ---- darkness is fiend, it is friend, it is the eye of the light. darkness seems negative, in a world of dissplaced positives. i look at the dark and smile, it is the dark that gives me hope. i smell apples and cream, but i see no food, the dark fools me too..... the dark is my light darkness is a fiend, a friend, darkness is me...........................

circle of life
--------------
white and black circle of life, seize the day and feel suns rays, as they merge and fight the hate. split the skin with your blade, but not a straight line........ one side light, the other dark..... all in one. enlighten the black, darken the white, alieviate hate and embrace the love... one circle, two emotions ......... equality in life and death, love and hate, good and evil .........................

i wish i was dead
------------------
im looking at a candle, hearing a song, chatting with a friend, fighting with my soul, feeling the pain, and smelling the fire. my neck is dead, on its last legs, wishing it were whole, or at least a shadow of its former self. "give me a reason to love you", she said, "change my pitch up", he said, "live your dream", you said, i said "i wish i was dead".

syco13