ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Another poem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2004, 08:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
shocked Another poem

Whenever I think of you, I feel myself choke inside. I feel the hope inside me leaving
Whenever I see your face, I feel my heart inside start to ache

I feel the sorrow and wonder if there'll be a tommorrow
The pain I feel is just too real and pours down on me just like rain

As you pass me by I watch you as your hair glistens and I wish you'd look at me and listen to what I have to say to you

I've become so apathetic it's so pathetic, all I ever think about is you and me and how I just can't seem to be with you

I know we're only friends and my mind accepts it but my heart still longs for something so much more

I can't stand these constant feelings of knowing something's wrong and I know that this feeling is only getting worse

I hope you're happy for the sacrifice I have made because the pain for me is just too much to take

Someday we'll be together and someday I'll be alright but until that day comes all I live and breath will be the agony of your not being here
__________________________________________________ _________

So what do you think of it? btw, this is a poem thread so if you have anything you'd like to post do it now...

Last edited by David; 14 Mar 2004 at 05:47 PM.
Old 13 Mar 2004, 08:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

This belongs in CW... sorry.
Old 13 Mar 2004, 09:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

awesome poem homie
Old 14 Mar 2004, 09:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

nice poem man
Old 14 Mar 2004, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

My first poem-

I've reached the end of my rope and now I've run out of hope
I've done nothing but regret and all I can do is repent
I can't stop thinking of you do you ever think of me

I've seen you in the halls with another man and it's done nothing but tear me apart
I want to tell you how I feel but I can never find the words
I try to say hello but the words just never flow so I sit here watching you and wondering where we could be if I was somebody else

My life's so hollow without you by my side and now my soul's become so shallow
I try to change myself just to be good enough for you but I realize that you're just too good for me
I try to be there to sooth your wounds now can you sooth my heart

I was entranced by your bright pretty face and led on by your radiant red hair
I can't stop watching you and I can't stop thinking something here is wrong
I wonder if this could ever work and I wonder if I could ever win your heart
__________________________________________________ ____________

I'm not really posting this to get anyone's attention, I just want to try and keep all my poems in one thread so I'll know where to find them later.
Old 27 Mar 2004, 06:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Here's my newest poem (notice how they keep getting more and more depressing?)

I'm sorry for, being so blind and I'm sorry for, not being the man you want me to be and I'm sorry for, not trying harder and I'm sorry for, wasting your time

I see the truth, you don't want me around and I see the truth, you long for him and I know it's pointless for me to try but I can't stop trying to win you over and I see the way you disregard me and I see the truth is that I can't say no

I feel the pain inside, the heartache inside is just to much and I feel the misery consuming me and I feel the sense of being alone and I feel like I've been used

I've got nothing left to lose, I've got nothing left to prove, I've become so numb how could I be so dumb, I can't believe I thought we could be and I can't believe you played me like a game
Old 28 Mar 2004, 07:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

those are some nice poems, great job
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I just wanted you to know, I don't want you to go
I want to be the one to catch all of your tears, to be the one to fight all of your fears

I just wanted you to see how much this means to me, how much you mean to me
I want to be the one to sooth your pain, to be the one to sooth your soul

I just wanted you to hear the way I feel, and for you to be the one I heal
I want to be the one you kiss goodnight, to be the one who holds you tight

I love the time we spend together but hate the time we spend apart
And I love the way you laugh, I love the way you smile but hate to see you sad, and I hate to see you hurt

I just wanted you to feel the way I feel and to be the one who steals your pain away
I want to be the one to hold you in my arms, to be the one to make you smile

I love the things you do, and I love the way you look at me but I hate when we can't talk alone, and I hate the way things just get complicated

I just wanted you to know...

^^my last poem... **I'll probably edit it 50 times after posting it** thoughts?

Last edited by David; 31 Mar 2004 at 06:41 PM.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 08:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Another great poem, great job
Old 01 Apr 2004, 07:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

your awsome with poems man, great poem