ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

just a thought....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2004, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!
Default just a thought....

Every once in a long while, you encounter something that just halts your life right in it's tracks. Something that hits you so hard it knocks you completely over. Something so totally out of the ordinary that you can't even classify it with anything else you've ever experienced... it stands by itself a monument to whatever it is. These things come under a wide variety of faces.. comedy, tragedy, beauty, ugliness, light and dark. The only thing they all share is that once you experience them, your life is never the same again.

I've just had one of those experiences.

Except it wasn't just comedy, it wasn't just tragedy. It wasn't just beauty, and it wasn't just ugly. It wasn't all light, yet it wasn't all dark. Somehow, in some way, it managed to transcend all of these things, and be something that refuses any classification, refuses any identification or description. It was one of those moments where you know what you're looking at contains the meaning of human existence, only it's too big, and you can't quite grasp it all, so it slips through your fingers, just leaving pieces.. fragments. It's something that makes you feel so small, insignificant, and alone, that all the pain in your life is magnified a thousand times, but yet, at the same time, so superhumanly powerful that nothing life throws in your way could possibly stop you.

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, but a smile on my face.