ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Thuganomic Inc. Presents: RAW!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2004, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Thuganomics 101 is on a distinguished road
naughty Thuganomic Inc. Presents: RAW!

WWE RAW
Staple Center, Los Angeles

[The WWE logo flashes, highlights from last nights Royal Rumble. Pyro’s explode and we see signs made by the WWE fans.]

JR: Welcome everyone to the best show on television. WWE RAW! Tonight will be a huge night! Matches have already been confirmed, I’m here along side “The Coach” Jonathon Coach ready for a great night!

Coach: JR, you can tell that tonight is going to be a huge night in WWE history, because the road to Wrestle Mania has begun!

[“ECW Theme” hits! Paul Heyman way down the ramp with a smile on his face. Eric gets in the ring and ignores the boos. Paul just grabs a microphone and begins to speak]

Paul: Welcome everyone to WWE RAW! Tonight will be a huge night no doubt a bout it! Because tonight I have great matches planned. One of the matches is, Kurt Angle vs. The Big Show for the World Heavyweight title!

[Crowd erupts in cheers]

Paul: And that’s not all, tonight, we will see the return of the Hardcore title! The match will be Shane “O” Mac vs. Randy Orton! Yeah, and last but certainly not least. Tonight we will see Chris Jericho battle Shawn Michael’s for the WWE Intercontinental title.....in a ladder match!

[The crowd starts to cheer like crazy. Eric smiles and raises his arms, but e is then interrupted by “Basic Thuganomics”! John Cena walks down the ramp and gets cheered. John Cena gets in the ring and raises his arms as the crowd cheers. Cena then grabs a microphone as his theme music slowly stops]

Cena: Wow, wow, wow, wow, cut the beat. I need to talk to Paul Fademen!

[The crowd cheers and Paul shakes his head]

Cena:
Paul, I don’t see why you haven’t assigned me to a match,
I mean I got looks and skill, hell I’m a perfect catch!
Paul open your eyes and you will see that the perfect talent is me,
Not Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, and Booker T!
Give me a shot at Kurt Angle that boy,
the chances of me losing are the chances of Michael Jackson not liking boys!
So Paul do me a favor and make my day
Give me a match and don’t be so gay!

[The crowd cheers as Cena does the “You Can’t See Me” taunt. Eric smiles and raises the microphone]

Paul: Oh, thanks for reminding me John. Tonight I’m making a match. It’s going to be, Booker T vs. John Cena vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar vs. mystery person of my choosing in a six pack challenge! And the winner of that match....ill be the guy that faces the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestle Mania XX!

[Paul smiles and Cena smiles as the crowd cheers]

[Commercial Break]

[We see Shane “O” Mac backstage jumping around getting ready for his match. Shane turns around and is met face to face with Randy Orton! Shane stares off]

Orton: Well hello Shane. How are you doing tonight?

Shane: Orton, get the hell out of my locker room.

Orton: Hey! Calm down Shane, I just came out here to ask you something. Are you ready?

Shane: Ready for what?

Orton: Ready for our match, because guess what Shane, the McMahon family is legendary! Vince, Stephanie, Linda, and you. Your all legends. And guess what Shane I’m the legend killer! So get ready Shane because tonight will be the last night of your career. Bye Shane........

[Orton walks out the room as Shane just watches him leave. We cut back to ringside. We see Coach and JR sitting down]

JR: Well it’s time to see the return of the Hardcore title!

Coach: I can’t wait to see that punk Shane get his ass beat tonight!

WWE Hardcore Title
Shane “O” Mac vs. Randy Orton

”Here Comes The Money” hits! Shane walks down the ramp jumping around as he gets cheered. Shane rolls into the ring and starts to jump around as “Evolution” hits! Randy Orton walks out to a loud of boos. Orton walks down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face. He climbs up the steel steps and gets into the ring. Orton and Shane both face off as the ref grabs the Hardcore title, he shows the title to both Orton and Shane. The ref then call’s for the bell. Ding! Ding! Ding! Randy Orton and Shane “O” Mac begin to circle the ring. They lock up and go back and fourth. Orton locks in a head lock, Shane pushes Orton off. Orton bounces off the ropes and when he comes back Shane hits a shoulder block. Orton just staggers. Shane then kicks Orton in the ribs and then kicks Orton in the face! Orton does a twist and when he turns around Shane hits a close line! Shane then begins to nail right hands and left hands to the face of Orton. Shane stads up and picks up Ortn, he puts Orton in the corner and begins to kick him in the ribs. Shane grabs Orton by the hand and whips him to the other corner. Orton bounces off the other corner. Shane immediately runs toward Orton and hits a cross body! Shane lands on a pinning position, 1---Orton gets a shoulder up before the 2. Shane rolls out the ring and starts to look for something under the ring. Shane then pulls out a trash can! Shane throws the trash can in and then begins to search for something else. Shane then pulls out a kitchen sink! Meanwhile, Orton stands up in the ring Shane places the sink in the railing and.....suddenly Orton hits a baseball slide and then sink bounces off Shane’s face! Shane falls down and holds his head in pain. Orton, in the ring begins to laugh. Orton then gets out the ring and goes over to Shane. Orton pins Shane, 1---2 but Shane gets a shoulder up! Orton picks up Shane and throws him shoulder first into the steel steps! Orton then taunts the fans as they begin to chant “Orton sucks!”. Orton then begins to look for something under the ring. Orton pulls out a trash can lid in one hand and a kendo stick in another. Orton throws the trash can lid in the ring and keeps the kendo stick. Orton walks over to Shane and nails him in the back with the kendo stick! Shane screams in pain as Orton nails another shot to the back! Orton then starts to stock Shane, when Shane staggers up Orton nails a kendo shot to the face that breaks the stick! Shane falls to the ground and Orton makes the pin. 1---2--NO! Shane gets a shoulder up! Orton stands up and pushes the ref saying he had the match won. Orton turns to Shane who is still on the ground. Orton kicks Shane in the ribs over and over again! Orton then raises his arms and the crowd boos him. Orton picks up Shane and throws him into the ring, Orton follows Shane into the ring. Orton picks up Shane in the ring and whips him to the ropes, but Shane reverses and Orton comes back to Shane, Shane hits a dropkick! Both men are down, Shane begint to crawl toward the trash can lid. Shane picks it up with one hand. When Orton stands up he begins to walk toward Shane, Orton tries to pick of Shane but Shane hits Orton in the face with the trash can lid! Orton falls to the ground and Shane begins to stand up. Shane begins to nail Orton in the back with the trash can lid over and over again! Shane drop’s the lid and picks up the trash can. Shane waits for Orton to stand up, when he does Shane nails the trash can in the head of Orton! Shane drops the trash can and pins Orton, 1---2---NO! Orton gets a shoulder up! Shane begins to pound the ground in frustration. Shane picks up Orton and nails a chop! Orton falls against the ropes, Shane runs toward Orton but Orton nails a back body drop on Shane, and Shane falls outside of the ring! Orton begins to rest for a while. After a while of rest Orton rolls out the ring, at this point Shane is already up. Orton grabs Shane by the head and throws him head first into the steel post! We then see that Shane is busted open! Orton pin’s, 1---2---NO! Shane kicks out! Orton stands up and kicks the guard rail, Orton then grabs Shane by the head and starts to drag his bloody body up the ramp. When they finally get to the top Orton picks Shane up. Orton grabs Shane by the head and throws him head first into the RAW sign! Shane falls to the ground as Orton raises his arms. Both Orton is not done. Orton walks backstage, a few seconds later Orton walks out with a steel chair! Orton walks over to Shane and raises the chair, but Shane kicks in a low blow! Orton falls to the ground as Shane begins to stand up. Shane grabs the chair away from Orton, Orton runs toward Shane and goes for a close line but Shane ducks and nails Orton in the head with the chair so hard that Orton falls off the ramp into many tables!!! The crowd begins to chant “HOLY SHIT!” as Shane rests for a while. Shane then looks at Orton and then at the crowd, the crowd are still chanting “HOLY SHIT!”. Shane smiles and walks over to the edge of the ramp. Shane then jumps off and hits a elbow drop on Orton from the top of the ramp!!!!! The crowd begins to chant “Shane “O” Mac!!!”. Shane uses all his strength to put his shoulder over Orton but he gets it. The ref runs over and count, 1----2----3! Shane is the new Hardcore champion!

Winner and NEW Hardcore Champion: Shane “O” Mac

[The ref hands Shane the Hardcore title and Shane just holds the title up because he’s to hurt to stand up. Paramedics come out and start to work on both Shane and Orton as the crowd is still chanting “Shane “O” Mac!”]

JR: Good god what a match! And RAW has just started!

Coach: JR, Orton was robbed!

[We cut backstage to The Dudley Boys, there both getting ready for there match. Suddenly the door bursts open and La Resistance walks in. The Dudley’s and La Resistance face off]

Dupree: Hello, Dudley’s. I hope that your ready because tonight we will retain the World Tag Team titles. As you can see we...

[Bubba pushes Renee Dupree and D-von pushes Greiner]

Bubba: No talking, just wrestling!

[The Dudley Boys walks out as La Resistance just stare]

Commercial Break

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, La Resistance vs. The Dudley Boys are up next!

Coach: This should be good!
World Tag Team Titles
La Resistance vs. The Dudley Boys

“Drop the bombshell” hits! Bubba and D-von both walk out to a loud a cheers. Bubba and D-von walk down the ramp and get in the ring as the crowd cheers like crazy. When the Dudley’s get in the ring “Un-American” hits! La Resistance make there way down the ramp. Sylvan Greiner holds a French flag up in the air as Renee Dupree taunts the crowd. As soon as they get into the ring the Dudley’s charge them! The ref calls for the bell. Bubba is taking right hands on Dupree and D-von on Greiner. The ref holds them both back and tells them only one can start the match. D-von and Greiner get out the ring as Dupree and Bubba both start it. Bubba nails some right hands on Dupree, Bubba grabs Dupree by the hand and whips him to the ropes. Dupree reverses and when Bubba comes back Dupree hits a dropkick! Bubba falls to the ground and Dupree gets a pin. 1---but Bubba gets a shoulder up. Dupree picks up Bubba and puts him in the corner, Dupree begins to kick him in the ribs over and over again. Bubba holds his ribs as Dupree grabs Bubba by the arm and whips him to the other corner, Bubba reverses and when Dupree comes back Bubba nails a close line! Bubba stands up and walks over to D-von, he tags him in. D-von gets in the ring and kicks Dupree in the back. D-von then picks him up and puts him in the corner. D-von nails a chop on Dupree, the crowd screams “WOO” as Dupree screams in pain. D-von then sets up Dupree for a overhead suplex, and hits it! D-von makes the cover, 1---2 Dupree gets a shoulder up. D-von begins to nail closed right fists to the head of Dupree. D-von picks up Dupree but Dupree kicks D-von in the face and then gives D-von a close line! Dupree then walks over to Greiner and tags him in. Greiner gets in the ring and picks up D-von, Greiner nails a knee to the ribs on D-von. Greiner then falls to the ground and hits a shot to the face to D-von! Greiner then hooks D-von’ s leg, 1---2-D-von gets a shoulder up! Greiner picks up D-von and nails a scoop slam, Greiner then nails a elbow to the chest of D-von. Greiner stands up and then walks over to Bubba, when he gets there, Greiner slaps Bubba! Bubba gets in the ring and does after Greiner but the ref holds him back. Suddenly Dupree gets in the ring, Dupree and Greiner pick up D-von and nail a double overhead suplex! Dupree then rolls out the ring. Greiner pins D-von ,1---2---NO! D-von gets a shoulder up! Greiner picks up D-von and kicks him in the ribs. Greiner then whips D-von to the ropes and when D-von comes back Greiner hits a power slam! Greiner makes a pin , 1---2---NO! Greiner stands up and picks up D-von, Greiner walks over to Dupree and makes the tag. Greiner holds D-von and Dupree kicks D-von in the ribs. Dupree nails a scoop slam and then begins to kick D-von in the back. Dupree now picks up D-von and whips him to the ropes, when D-von comes back Dupree locks in a sleeper hold. D-von tries to get out of it but Dupree locks it in tightly. D-von falls to the ground with Dupree, D-von tries to get to the ropes but he can’t. Dupree holds even harder and D-von stops moving. Dupree smiles and tells the ref to test him. The ref goes over to D-von and picks up his arm, he drops it.....and it hits the floor! The ref picks up the hand again and drops it......it hit’s the floor again! Bubba starts to clap to get the crowd into in, they start to chant “D-von! D-von!” and the ref picks up D-von’ s hand again and drops it......it stays up in the air! D-von stands up and elbows Dupree in the gut, then again! And again! D-von then pushes Dupree off, he bounces off the rope and when he comes back D-von hits a back body drop of Dupree! D-von falls to the ground and starts to crawl toward Bubba. Suddenly Greiner runs in the ring and grabs D-von by the foot! But D-von kicks away and Greiner falls to the ground. D-von stands up and makes the tag! Bubba runs in the ring and nails a close line on Dupree! Bubba then waits for Greiner to stand up, when he does Bubba hits a punch to the face, once twice, three times. Bubba then does a dance and hits another punch! Greiner fall’s to the ground. Bubba then starts to wait for Dupree to stand up. When he does Bubba sets up for the Bubba Bomb, but Greiner grabs the ref and Dupree hits a low blow! Bubba falls to the ground and so does Dupree(of being exhausted). Greiner rolls out the ring and the ref begins to count down both Dupree and Bubba. 1--2--3--4--5--6--7--Dupree starts to stir and the ref counts to 8. Dupree uses the ropes and gets to hit feet as Bubba starts to stir. The ref counts to 9 and Bubba manages to stand up! As soon as he does Dupree runs at him and Bubba hits a back body drop! Greiner runs in the ring and goes for a punch but Bubba ducks and hits a scoop slam. D-von goes to the top rope, Bubba shouts “WAZZUP!” and D-von jumps and hits a head bunt on Greiner’s crotch! Dupree stands up and gets a scoop slam as well from Bubba. D-von goes to the top tope again. “WAZZUP!” D-von jumps and hits it again! D-von stands up and goes the cross “testify taunt” when Bubba pushes D-von. “D-von! Get The Table!!!” D-von slides out the ring. He goes under the ring looking for a table, in the ring Bubba is waiting for the table when suddenly both Dupree and Greiner turn him around and hit a double SpineBuster on Bubba! Greiner rolls out the ring and goes over to D-von, Greiner gives D-von a close line. In the ring, Dupree hooks the leg on Bubba. 1---2---3! La Resistance retains!

Winner’s and STILL World Tag Team Champions: La Resistance

[After the match Dupree rolls out the ring and starts to walk up the ramp holding his ribs. Greiner follows. The ref goes up there with them and hands them the titles. Greiner and Dupree both hold up the titles as the Dudley’s lay on the ground. We cut to backstage where we see Kurt Angle getting ready for his match with the Big Show. Suddenly we see long leg’s and it turns up to be Stacy Keibler! Stacy’s wearing her old “Ms. Handcock” suit. We walks up to Kurt, when Kurt sees her he jumps back]

Kurt: Wow, Stacy, you look great!

Stacy: Really? Thank you Kurt. But I came here to ask you something.

Kurt: Well make it quick, I got a match in a few minutes.

Stacy: Look Kurt, I was wondering if I could be your manager. You know, accompany you to ringside and help you out a little.

Kurt: Really?....No thanks.

[Kurt starts to walk away but Stacy holds his arm]

Stacy: If you say yes, I could make this. Worth your while.

Kurt: What do you mean? Like buy me milk or something?

Stacy: Look Kurt! Do you want me to be your manager or not!

Kurt: I’m really flattered Stacy but, no thanks.

[Kurt walks away as Stacy just stares]

[Commercial Break]

JR: Well were back ladies and gentlemen!

Coach: JR, tonight has been a great night! I can’t wait for later tonight when my boy Chris Jericho whoops on Shawn Michael’s!

JR: We’ll see.

Coach: It’s time for a title match baby!

JR: This should be good!

World Heavyweight Title
Kurt Angle vs. The Big Show

“I Don‘t Suck” hits! Kurt Angle walks out to a loud of cheers. Kurt walks down the ramp smiling holding his World Title around his arm. Kurt gets in the ring and goes his taunt. Kurt hands the World title to the ref and awaits for the Big Show. “It’s The Big Show!” hits! Show walks out to huge heel heat. Show walks down the ramp and is getting thrown popcorn and soda’s. Show gets into the ring and steps up to Kurt. But Kurt does not back down. Kurt steps up to Show as well. The ref yells “ring the bell” as the match begins. Ding, ding, ding! Kurt and Show both stare off in the middle of the ring. Show grabs Kurt by the head and pushes Kurt down. Kurt falls to the ground and immediately stands up. Kurt rams Show in the ribs and begins to ram his shoulder into Show’s ribs. Show holds his ribs in pain, but he then smacks Kurt in the back with his huge arm. Show then picks up Kurt and throws him into the corner. Show starts to ram his elbow in Kurt’s face. Show then grabs Kurt by the shirt and throws him to the middle of the ring! Show then picks up Kurt but Kurt reverses by ducking and begins to nail Show in the face with right hands, Show swings but Kurt ducks and then hits a dropkick on Show! Show falls to the ground, Kurt hooks the leg. 1--Show kicks out even before a two. Kurt stands up right away before Show can. Kurt begins to kick Show in the head. Show manages to grab one of Kurt’s leg and hits a close line on Kurt! Show then stands up and runs to the ropes, he goes for a leg drop on Kurt but Kurt moves out the way and Show falls on his ass! Kurt stands up and jumps on Show, he begins to nail right hands again on the head of Show. Kurt then stands up and starts to kick Show in the ribs. Kurt then goes for the Ankle Lock! But Show kicks away so hard that Kurt fall’s out the ring! Show stands up and goes to the outside. The ref begins to count them out. Show picks up Kurt and gives Kurt a huge close line! The ref is already at a 4 count. Show picks up Kurt and puts him on his shoulder, Show then tries to ram Kurt head first into the steel post, but Kurt pushes off and Show goes head first! Kurt stands up and rolls in the ring, the ref is up to a 7 count. Show is down as the ref screams “8!”. Show grabs the barricade and gets to his feet as the ref is at a 9 count! Show finally rolls into the ring right before the 10 count. As soon as he does Kurt starts to nail right hands on the face of Show. Kurt then kicks Show in the face, Kurt then runs to the ropes and hits a cross body, but Show catches Kurt! Show then bench presses Kurt over his head and throws Kurt out the ring! Show then roll out the ring as the ref starts to count again, Show picks up Kurt and places him in a bear hug position. Show then rams Kurt’s back into the steel pole! Kurt screams in pain as Show throws Kurt into the ring. Show rolls into the ring and picks up Kurt, Show then hits a scoop slam and makes the cover. 1---2---NO! Kurt gets a shoulder up! Show stands up and picks up Kurt, Show places Kurt in a bear hug position and locks in a bear hug! Kurt screams in pain as Show squeezes even harder! Show then lock’s in in even harder! Kurt stop’s trying to get out of the hold and just holds his ribs in pain. The ref goes over to Kurt and picks up his arm, the ref drops it and it drops down. The ref does it again, and again it drops! The ref picks up the arm again and drops it.......but this time Kurt holds it up in the air. Kurt starts to elbow Show in the side of the head. Over and over Kurt nails a elbow to the side of Show’s neck. After many shots Show let’s go of the hold and Kurt nails a dropkick! Kurt lays on the ground in pain trying to rest as Show slowly gets to his feet. Show gets to his feet but Kurt is still on his knees. Show goes over to Kurt and kicks Kurt in the gut, Kurt holds his ribs in pain as Show goes for it again. But this time Kurt holds on to the leg of Show and takes him down! Kurt then stands up and locks in a Ankle Lock! But very easily Show kicks Kurt away. but as soon as he does Kurt runs at Show and hits a baseball slide to the face of Show! Kurt then stands up and waits for Show to get to his feet. When he does Kurt nails a Angle Slam on Show! Kurt crawls over to Show and hooks the leg. 1----2----NO! Show somehow someway got a shoulder up! Kurt stands up and grabs the ref by the shirt. Kurt begins to yell saying the match should be over. Kurt then turns to Show and goes to Show’s feet. Kurt then puts the straps down! Show starts to come to, but before he can Kurt locks in the Ankle Lock! Show screams in pain and tries to get to the ropes but Kurt uses all his strength to keep Show in the middle of the ring. Kurt starts to pull on it even harder! Show raises his hand and seems that he’s going to tap out, but before he can we see A-Train running down the ramp. Train gets on the railing and tries to get in the ring, but before he can the ref goes over to him and holds Train back. But while this is happening Show begins to tap out! Kurt turns and sees that the ref is being distracted so he lets go of the hold and goes over to the ref, he turns the ref around and tells him Show tapped. While the ref is turned to Kurt, A-Train gives a punch to the ref! The ref falls to the floor as Train then gets into the ring, Train goes for a punch but Kurt ducks and starts to hit right hands after right hands. Train goes for a punch but Kurt ducks and hits a germen suplex! Kurt then stands up and turns to Show, suddenly Show grabs Kurt by the neck. Show is about to hit the Choke Slam but Kurt kicks in a low blow! Show falls to the ground. When Kurt turns around Train hits a karate kick on Kurt! Train then picks up Kurt and sets him up for the Train Wreck, he’s about to hit it when we see Stacy Keibler on the railing! Stacy begins to dance holding her skirt up. Train lets go of Kurt and starts to walks toward Stacy. When he gets there Stacy smiles, and then gives Train a slap! Kurt stands up and hits a Angle Slam on Train! Kurt then stands up and turns to Show, Show is already on his feet, Show runs at Kurt but Kurt moves out the way and Show goes chest first into the turnbuckle! Kurt then hits another Angle Slam! Kurt hooks the leg, Stacy goes to the ref and starts to shake him. The ref wakes up and sees the pin. He goes over to them and starts the count, 1---2---3!!! Kurt retains the World title!

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Kurt Angle

[Kurt stands up and Stacy walks over to him, Stacy has the World title in hand, she hands it to him. Kurt raises the title and then hugs Stacy! Kurt rolls out the ring as Stacy follows. We cut backstage and see Chris Jericho looking at his Intercontinental title. Jericho hugs the title]

Jericho: I can’t wait for Shawn Michael’s the Has Been Kid to be embarrassed here tonight!

[Jericho stands up and starts to walk toward the door when Shawn Michael’s walks in!]

Shawn: Hey Jericho, now I know that you won’t win tonight. So get ready because tonight at the match that I made famous! The match that I created! I will beat your ass!

Jericho: Shawn, you have yet to prove that your not a Has Been, and tonight will be no different. Because tonight I will retain my title and then dance the night away!

[Jericho starts to dance and then walks away as Shawn smiles and walks the other way]

[Commercial Break]

[We see Coach and JR both sitting down at the desk]

Coach: My god! What a night it has already been tonight!

JR: You got that right! And.....

[Before they can continue “ECW Theme” hits! Paul walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. He grabs a microphone and gets into the ring. The crowd boos the hell out of Heyman. Paul raises the microphone to his hand]

Paul: Well, I came here to say one thing and only one thing. I came out here to give you people a huge bombshell! And that’s that here tonight, I, Paul Heyman have signed a legend. And here he is, ladies and gentlemen I present to you: Bret “Hitman” Hart!

[“Hitman 4 Life” hits! Bret walks out to a huge pop! Bret walks down the ramp as the crowd is cheering so hard that you can’t even hear JR and Coach talking. Bret gets into the ring and Paul gets out the ring. Bret looks at the crowd as they are cheering there heads off. Bret smiles and takes off his pink glasses. You can see that Bret is very emotional. Bret raises the microphone to his mouth and smiles as the crowd starts to chant “Bret! Bret! Bret!”]

Hart: Thank you.

[Crowd pop]

Hart: You know when I stepped out of this business and left to WCW I thought that I would never come back. I thought that I the last time I stepped in this ring would be......well, never! But now that I am here, I am glad that I did some back. Because to hear you guys chant my name and to hear those cheers, well it made me remember why I came in this business.

[crowd pop]

Hart: So, I just came here to say to all of you. Bret “Hitman” Hart is back and I am here to have a few more match and too add a few more memories in my list.

[Crowd pop again]

Hart: So thank you, and I hope I can have a classic match one more time!

[“Hitman 4 Life” hits! The crowd begins to chant “Bret!” again as Bret smiles and drops the microphone. Bret then gets out the ring and walks up the ramp, but before he gets to the top, he stops. Bret turns back and walks over to a 10 year old kid. Bret takes out some glasses and gives them to the kid as he then walks up the ramp.]

JR: Oh my god! Bret Hart is back!!!!

Coach: Who cares! I want to get to the next match! Shawn Michael’s vs. My boy, Chris Jericho!!!

JR: Well that match is next! Don’t miss it!!!

[Commercial Break]

Ladder Match
Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michael’s

“Break the Walls down” hits. Chris Jericho comes out to a loud of boos, he gets in the ring as people begin to throw there drinks at Jericho. Jericho just ignores them and acts cocky, “Showstopper” hits! Shawn Michael’s comes out to a huge pop, he walks down the ramp and when he gets to the ladder walks under it! Shawn gets in the ring and does his taunt as Jericho just stares at him, when Shawn finishes Jericho goes up to his face. They stare off as the ref calls for the bell. Ding-Ding-Ding! The bell rings as Jericho and Shawn start to talk trash to each other. After a few minutes of them talking trash they begin to circle the ring, the crowd begins to clap there hand as Jericho and Shawn lock up in a tie up. Jericho and Shawn go back and fourth trying to get the upper hand, Jericho gets the upper hand by pushing Shawn into the corner. Jericho lets go of the tie up and kicks Shawn in the ribs, Jericho then gets Shawn by the arm and whips him to the turnbuckle. Shawn hits it hard as Jericho then runs and gives Shawn a close line. Jericho raises his hands and the crowd boos as Shawn tries to get up, Jericho helps Shawn to his feet and then Jericho gives him a chop. The crowd screams “WOO!” as Shawn screams in pain. Jericho then grabs Shawn by the arm and whips him to the ropes, Shawn reverses and when Jericho comes back Shawn jumps and hits a flying cross body. Shawn hits it and as soon as they hit the floor Shawn starts to nail right hands to the head of Jericho. Shawn stands up and as soon as he does Jericho rolls out the ring. Jericho points at Shawn and starts to bad mouth him. Shawn runs toward Jericho and acts like he’s going to jump over the top rope. Jericho flinches as Shawn smiles and the crowd laughs, Jericho gets mad and kicks the steel steps. Jericho rolls back in the ring and as soon as he does Shawn kicks him in the back of the head. Shawn now picks up Jericho and whips him to the rope, when Jericho comes back Shawn hits a shoulder block and Jericho hits the floor. Shawn runs to the ropes and jumps over Jericho, Jericho stands up and throws Shawn over the top rope! Jericho then raises his arms as Shawn is knocked out on the outside. Jericho rolls out the ring and picks up Shawn, he gives Shawn a chop and Shawn screams in pain. Jericho then gets Shawn by the hand and whips him into the steel steps, he hits them hard! Shawn screams in pain as Jericho smiles and goes over to hi, Jericho picks him up and smashes Shawn’s head into the barricade. Jericho then smashes it again! Shawn falls to the ground and Jericho starts to taunt the crowd. Jericho now picks up Shawn and throws him in the ring, Jericho rolls in the ring and kicks Shawn in the back. Jericho goes down to Shawn and locks in the sleeper hold, Shawn tries to get out of it but Jericho locks it in even harder. Jericho then puts his feet on the rope, the ref can’t do anything because this is a no DQ match. Jericho then drops his feet from there and lets go of Shawn. Jericho picks up Shawn by the hair and whips him to the ropes again but this time Shawn reverses and when Jericho comes back Shawn hits a dropkick! Shawn then gets to his knees and begins to nail Jericho in the head with closed fists. Shawn then picks up Jericho and puts him in the corner, Shawn begins to kick him in the ribs over and over again. Shawn then grabs Jericho by the head and gives him a close line to the outside of the ring. Shawn then gets out the ring to and picks up Jericho, he grabs Jericho by the hand and whips Jericho to the barricade. Jericho goes back first into it, Shawn runs at Jericho but Jericho hits a back body drop on Shawn. Shawn goes over the barricade and he falls out with the crowd. Jericho falls to the ground and starts to rest, Jericho then stands up and jumps over the barricade as well. Jericho picks up Shawn and punches him in the face. Shawn falls back as Jericho then gives him another chop, Shawn goes back. Jericho goes closer to him but Jericho kicks him in the ribs and gives him a chop of his own! Shawn then gives Jericho a close line and Jericho falls to the ground. Shawn picks up Jericho and throws him over the barricade. Jericho jumps over as well and gets Shawn by the tights, Jericho rolls him back in the ring and then starts to walk toward the ladder. Jericho walks up the ramp and gets to the ladder, Jericho gets ladder and starts to carry it down the ramp. When he gets to the ring Shawn stands up runs and hits the baseball slide on Jericho! The ladder bounces off of Jericho’s head! Shawn then stands up and goes out to the outside. Shawn picks up Jericho and throws him into the ring. Shawn then rolls in the ring and gives Jericho a chop, then another. Jericho holds his chest in pain and tries to catch his breath as Shawn then goes to the ropes and when he comes back he goes for a cross body but Jericho ducks and Shawn falls ribs first into the ground. Jericho then begins to kick Shawn in the back. Jericho now picks up Shawn and puts him in the corner, Jericho kicks him in the ribs again and then sits Shawn down in the second rope. Jericho goes there as well and hits a hurru-na-ca-ra-na! Jericho then rolls out the ring and gets the ladder, he throws the ladder in the ring and Jericho also gets in the ring. Jericho picks up a ladder and puts it in the corner, he picks up Shawn and whips him into the corner. Shawn hits the corner back first, Shawn screams in pain as Jericho raises his arms. The ref checks on Shawn, Jericho goes over and picks up Shawn. Jericho whips him to the ropes and when Shawn comes back Jericho bands down for a back body drop but Shawn kicks Jericho in the face. Jericho holds his face as Shawn then runs and hits a spear like move(take down)and Shawn begins to punch Jericho in the face. Shawn then stand’s up and goes to the corner, Shawn begins to set up for the Sweet Chin Music! Jericho stands up and Shawn goes for it! But Jericho catches Shawn’s foot and twists him around, when Shawn turns around Jericho hits a dropkick! Jericho then goes for the ladder, he picks it up and waits for Shawn to stand up. After a while Shawn is on his knees and Jericho drops the ladder on Shawn’s back! Jericho then starts to kick Shawn’s back. Shawn screams in pain as Jericho then gets the ladder and sets in up in the middle of the ring, Jericho then begins to climb the ladder. Half way to the top Shawn stands up and gives Jericho a low blow! Shawn then runs to the ropes and hits a close line to the ribs of Jericho, while Jericho was still on the ladder! Both men are down and then the ladder falls to the ground as well. The crowd is cheering to see who gets up first, Shawn and Jericho both get on their feet on about the same time. As soon as they do Jericho runs at Shawn and goes for a close line but Shawn ducks, Jericho bounces off the ropes and hits a bulldog into the ladder! Jericho uses the ropes to stand up, when he does he goes over and picks up Shawn. That’s when we see that Shawn Michael’s is busted open! Jericho smiles when he sees the blood and then kicks Shawn in the head. Shawn falls to the ground as Jericho then goes to the outside, Jericho grabs two steel chairs and rolls in the ring. He tosses down one chair and keeps one in his hand, Jericho goes over to Shawn and raises the chair. Shawn gets to his knees and Jericho is about to nail him in the head but Shawn hits a head bunt on Chris Jericho’s crotch! Jericho falls to the ground as Shawn tries to get up by using the ropes. When Shawn gets to his feet he goes over and picks up the ladder, Shawn then puts the ladder on the ground. Shawn goes over to Jericho and puts him on top of the ladder, that’s when Shawn started to go to the top rope! As Jericho is on top of the ladder Shawn gets to the top rope, Shawn then goes for a splash.......but Jericho moves out of the way at the last second! Shawn goes gut first into the ladder! Shawn kicks and screams in pain as Jericho stands up and goes over to Shawn. Jericho goes to Shawn’s feet and locks in the Walls Of Jericho! Shawn screams in pain as Jericho pulls even more back, Shawn holds in the pain and tries to use his leg strength to get out of the move but he then has no choice and begins to tap out! Jericho lets go of the hold and realizes that this is a ladder match, Jericho goes over to the ladder and picks it up. The crowd is chanting “Shawn! Shawn!” so Shawn can get up but he is down and out. Jericho sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring and begins to climb it! Jericho goes step by step to the top rope, when Jericho finally gets to the top he sees the title belt and smiles. Jericho then raises his arms in victory and goes for the title belt, that’s when we see Shawn pick up a chair and throw it to Jericho. It hits Jericho’s leg and Jericho losses his balance off the ladder! Jericho then goes crotch first into the ropes! Jericho stays on the ropes as Shawn uses all his strength to stand up, he uses the ropes but he finally gets up to his feet. Jericho is still in the ropes as Shawn goes over and hits the Sweet Chin Music on Jericho! Jericho falls to the outside as Shawn falls on his knees! There both down as the ref then checks on Jericho. In the ring Shawn begins to get to his knees and then to his feet. Shawn goes to the ladder picks it up and sets it up in the middle of the ring, Shawn then begins to climb the ladder as the crowd is going crazy. Jericho gets to his feet and Shawn is half way there, Jericho rolls into the ring and Shawn is already on top! Shawn reaches for the title but WHAM! Shawn gets hit in the back with a steel chair! Jericho then nails him again with the chair in the back! Jericho drops the chair and goes to Shawn, he sets up Shawn in a power bomb position. Jericho then hits a power bomb! Jericho and Shawn are both in the ground as the crowd begins to chant “Holy Shit! Holy Shit!”. Jericho crawls over to the ladder, when he gets to it Jericho gets the ladder instead of climbing it. Jericho sets up the ladder on top of Shawn! Shawn is still out cold as Jericho then runs toward the ropes and hits a Lion Salt while the ladder was still on Shawn! Jericho holds his ribs in pain as Shawn is holding his as well. The ref gets in the ring and checks on both of them. When the ref sees there okay he gets out the ring and the match continues. Jericho uses the ropes to stand up, when he gets to his feet Jericho picks up the ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Jericho slowly begins to climb it, step by step Jericho gets to the top. Meanwhile Shawn starts to stand up, Shawn gets to his feet by using the ropes and goes to Jericho. Jericho gets to the top and reaches for the WWE Intercontinental title, Jericho grabs the title but Shawn gives Jericho a low blow! Jericho lets go of the title and starts to rest on top of the ladder. Shawn goes to the other side of the ladder and starts to climb it. When Shawn gets to the top, Jericho notices. Shawn and Jericho starts to trade right hands. Shawn gets the upper hand by hitting more right hands. Shawn then goes for a kick but Jericho catches Shawn’s leg. Jericho then grabs Shawn’s other leg and head bunts Shawn. Shawn falls back, and Jericho locks in the Walls Of Jericho on top of the ladder! Shawn screams in pain as Jericho pulls back to apply even more pressure. After a while Jericho lets go and Shawn falls down to the mat. Jericho then looks up and grabs the title. Jericho pulls it and it comes down!

Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Chris Jericho

[Jericho falls to the ground and holds the Intercontinental title up in the air. Jericho can’t even move, he just starts to hold his head. The ref walks over to Jericho and checks on him. The ref then goes over to Shawn Michael’s and checks on him. The paramedics then come out and start to help both Jericho and Shawn]

JR: Good god!! This was one of the best matches I’ve ever seen!

Coach: JR! Both Shawn and Jericho did great but you got to give Jericho the most credit. Because Jericho pulled it off!

[The crowd then begin to clap to show there appreciation to Shawn and Jericho as stretcher’s are brought out to ringside]

[Commercial Break]

JR: Well ladies and gentlemen, up next we will find out the number one contender for the World title for Wrestle Mania XX! This should be great!

Coach: Yeah, but before that I hear that Terri is with Kurt Angle.

[We cut to backstage and we see Terri standing next to Kurt Angle]

Terri: Kurt, you retained your title here tonight. How do you feel about your win tonight?

Kurt: Well Terri, I feel great! Tonight when I retained the title I felt like a millionaire, wait, I am! Anyways, I could not win tonight if it wasn’t for Stacy Keibler.

[Stacy walks up]

Kurt: Who by the way, is my new manager!!!

Stacy: The name is Ms. Handcock. Anyways, come on Kurt. Let’s go I know something fun we can do.

[Kurt smiles]

Kurt: You mean play Monopoly! Let’s go!

[Stacy scratches her head as Kurt goes backstage. Stacy then follows Kurt]

[Commercial Break]

JR: Were back and it’s been a huge night. The return of the Hardcore title, a huge tag team title match, a great World title match, the return of Ms. Handcock, the return of Bret Hart! And one if not the best ladder match of all time.

Coach: And that’s not all JR, because the main event is up next!

Winner Gets A Shot For The World Title At Wrestle Mania XX
John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Booker T vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Mystery Person

”Basic Thuganomics” hits! John Cena walks out to a huge pop, he walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. Cena raises his arms and does throws up the devil horns up. Cena then goes to the corner and awaits for his opponents. “One Of A Kind” hits! Rob Van Dam walks out to a huge pop, he walks down the ramp and when he gets into the ring Rob does his thumb taunt, “Rob Van Dam!”. Rob then goes to another corner. “Here Comes The Pain” hits! Brock Lesnar walks out to many boos. Brock just ignores them and walks down the ramp. When Brock gets to the ring he jumps on the railing and then gets in. Brck then stares at both Rob and Cena and then goes to another corner. “Viva La Rasa!” hits! Eddie Guerrero doesn’t walk out, he rolls out with a 64 Impala! Eddie rides down the ramp and then gets out of the car. Eddie gets into the ring and goes up to the second rope, Eddie raises arms as he then gets down and stays in the corner. “Can You Dig It? Sucka!” Booker T walks out to a loud of cheers. Booker walks down and stares at all the wrestlers in the ring. Booker doesn’t get into the ring, he waits outside and then awaits for the mystery person. “Hitman 4 Life” hits! Bret Hart walks out! Bret walks down the ramp and gets cheered more than anyone of the while night. Everyone in the ring is shocked as Bret gets into the ring. As soon as he does Brock runs at Bret and goes for a close line but Bret ducks and nails a huge right hand, Brock falls to the ground. Van Dam jumps out the ring and lands on to Booker T! Rob starts to nail right hands as inside then ring John Cena nails a close line on Bret Hart! Cena turns around and Eddie Guerrero nails a close line on Cena, Cena falls out the ring. Eddie turns around and Brock Lesnar gives him a huge close line! Brock picks up Eddie and rams him into the corner, Brock starts to ram his shoulder into the gut of Eddie, Brock then gives Eddie a close line to the outside of the ring! Meanwhile Van Dam picks up Booker T and throws him to the corner but Booker reverses and Van Dam goes chest first into the steel post! Brock, in the ring turns around and gets a close line from Bret! Finally the ref gets control of things and tells everyone to go to a corner, except the two people that start the match. Eddie and Brock start it off as everyone else(Bret, Rob, Cena, Booker, Hart)gets into a corner. Brock and Eddie start to trade off right hands, Eddie gets the upper hand by nailing many shots to the face of Brock! Eddie then runs to the ropes and goes for a cross body but Brock catches him and rams his knee into Eddie’s ribs! Brock then drops Eddie and starts to kick Eddie in the back. Brock picks up Eddie and sets him up for a bench press, but Eddie starts to kick away. Eddie pushes Brock off, Brock goes to the ropes and while he’s there Van Dam tags himself in. When Brock goes back he gets a dropkick from Eddie, but as soon as Eddie stands up Van Dam hits a spinning heel kick! Rob then hits a standing back flip on Eddie! Rob hooks the leg, 1--but Eddie kicks out right away. Van Dam stands up and puts Eddie in the corner, Rob rams his shoulder into the ribs of Eddie. Rob then hits a monkey flip! Van Dam picks up Eddie but Eddie hits a shoulder block on Rob and then Eddie gets tagged out by Booker T! Booker gets into the ring as Eddie kicks the ropes very angry. Booker picks up Van Dam and starts to give him loud chops! Booker then whips Van Dam to the ropes but Van Dam reverses and when Booker comes back Rob goes for a spinning heel kick, but Booker ducks and nails one of his own! Booker hooks the leg, 1---no, Rob kicks out. Booker picks up Rob and places him in the corner, Booker begins to kick Rob in the gut over and over again. While Rob is in the corner he gets tagged out when suddenly John Cena tags himself in! Cena gets into the ring and starts to nail right hands to the face of Booker. Booker goes for a close line but Cena ducks and hits a spine buster! Cena picks up Booker and gives him a overhead suplex! Cena then locks in a sleeper hold on Booker. Booker tries to get out of it but Cena locks it in hard. Booker then tries to get to the ropes but Cena doesn’t let Booker move. Finally Booker stops trying to get to the ropes. Cena tells the ref to check on Booker, the ref picks p Bookers hand and drops it, it hits the floor. The ref picks it up again and it hits the floor again! The ref picks it up again and drops it, but this time Booker keeps it up in the air! Booker stands up and elbows Cena in the ribs once, and then again! Booker runs to the rope as the ref checks on Cena, Brock then nails a steel chair to the back of Booker! The ref or Cena didn’t see because they were both busy talking to each other. But as soon as the ref heard the steel chair sound he turns around. Booker is on the floor as Cena picks up Booker and nails the FU! Booker hooks the leg, 1---2---3! Booker T is eliminated! Cena stands up and as soon as he does Brock runs in and hits a close line on Cena! Brock picks up Cena and locks in a bear hug, brock squeezes as hard as he can as Cena screams in pain. Brock then lets go of the hold and gives Cena a close line! But when Brock turns around he gets a close line by Booker T! Booker starts to nail right hands into the gave of Brock! The ref tells Booker to get out sense he got eliminated but Booker still nails right hands! More refs come out and hold Booker back. They then take Booker to the outside and take him backstage. Meanwhile in the ring Cena hooks the leg on Brock! 1---2---NO! Cena stands up and Bret tags himself. Bret gets into the ring and starts to kick Brock in the back! Bret then picks up Brock and whips him to the ropes, when Brock comes back Bret hits the flapjack! Bret covers Brock, 1---2---NO! Bret picks up Brock and nails a right hand, Brock stumbles, Bret then kicks him in the gut and then nails a neck breaker! Brock holds his neck in pain as Bret stands up and goes to Brocks feet! Bret then is about to lock in the Sharpshooter! But Brock kicks away! Bret goes into the ref! Bret tries to help the ref up, but while this is happening Booker gets into the ring and hits a Scissors Kick! Booker rolls out the ring, Bret sees what happens and suddenly Van Dam tags Bret out. Van Dam goes to the top ropes and hits a Five Star Frog Splash! Rob hooks the leg on Brock! 1---2---3! Brock is gone! Van Dam gets off him and Eddie Guerrero runs in and hits a hard close line on Van Dam! Brock rolls out the ring and starts to chase Booker backstage. Meanwhile in the ring Eddie picks up Van Dam and hits a scoop slam! Eddie goes to the top rope and goes for the Frog Splash! But Van Dam moves out the way! Rob stands up and so does Eddie. Both men run at each other and hit a double close line! Both men are down. Again both men stand up, Eddie behind the refs back takes off the padding in the turnbuckle. Rob runs at Eddie but Eddie moves out the way and Rob goes chest first into the unexposed turnbuckle! Eddie then goes to the top ropes, Eddie screams “Viva La Rasa!” and hits a Frog Splash! Eddie hooks the leg, 1---2---3! Rob Van Dam is gone! Eddie stands up and gets a close line from Cena! John picks up Eddie starts to nail right hands after right hands. Eddie ducks and hits a dropkick on Cena! Eddie stands up and goes to the top rope, again Eddie goes for the Frog Splash but Cena moved out the way! Eddie stands up and gets kicked in the gut, Cena then sets up Eddie for the FU, Cena hits it! Cena hooks the leg! 1----2----3! Eddie’s gone! Cena stands up and turns around, Bret and Cena both face off. They lock up and Bret locks in a head lock. Cena pushes Bret off and hits a shoulder block. Cena picks up Bret anf goes for the FU! But Bret kicks away and kicks Cena in the gut, Bret then hits a scoop slam! Bret then goes to Cena’s feet and sets up for the Sharpshooter, Bret locks it in! Cena screams in pain and tries to get to the ropes but Cena can’t get to them. Bret pulls back as hard as he can. Cena starts to get closer and closer to the ropes. Bret pulls back even harder but Cena will not tap out! Finally the ref checks on Cena and sees that Cena passed put! The ref calls for the bell!

Winner And Will Go To Wrestle Mania XX: Bret Hart

[Bret stands up and raises his arms as we then see Kurt Angle standing on the ramp. Bret and Kurt face off]

JR: My god! Bret has won it! Look at the electricity in the air as Bret and Kurt face off!

Coach: Bret vs. Kurt might be the biggest match ever!

JR: Ladies and gentlemen please tune in next time! You won’t want to miss this!

[Kurt and Bret still face off as the scene fads to black]

[WWE Logo Flashes]
Old 18 Feb 2004, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i read most of it..pretty cool. id like to see more of your work. do a PPV

keep writing
Old 18 Feb 2004, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I read about half of it..and what I read was pretty good..maybe do a PPV like Side Effect said..
Old 18 Feb 2004, 07:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thuganomics 101 is on a distinguished road

Thank's guys! Glad you liked.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 07:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Very well done, I read it all, RAW could use a writer like you
Old 29 May 2004, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

WWE4Lyfe is on a distinguished road

Dude That Was Totally SWEEEEEEEET If I Ever Saw a Raw Like That I Would Never Watch SD Again
Old 08 Jun 2004, 11:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Kevin Nash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Nash Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin Nash

Dude coming from a man who is stoked on SD! like WWE4Lyfe sed, i would proly never watch SD! again if u became the writer for RAW