ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

What you guys think of this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2004, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default What you guys think of this?

OK i had an idea...but it not gunna happen. Ok the wwe signs over sting from tna, but they don't use him just yet. They go along with the goldberg-brock lesnar angle as usual...and as planned, brock wins. That week on smackdown brock goes on boasting about his win against goldberg. Well then sitng comes out and says to brock that goldberg is a good friend of his and that if you mess with sting's friends...you mess with him. Sting then pulls out the black bat and goes to assult brock. Sting and brock then have a feude for about the next 2-3 months or so.

Old 16 Feb 2004, 12:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

ok. i guess that could work
Old 16 Feb 2004, 03:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Meh...It would be alright....Not the best thing in the world..
Old 17 Feb 2004, 02:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

WWE needs some time to run this Goldberg vs Brock angle, to get a match between them, so don't count on it happening anytime soon... but, creativity factor... eh... I give it 5/10.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 07:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

it would be ok i guess. Sting would get killed by lesnar though..
Old 20 Feb 2004, 08:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It would be something new for the wwe, so I guese it would work
Old 05 Apr 2004, 05:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

ICE MAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ICE MAN
Cool

Well everyone knows how the undertaker made his new apperance like he kept doing th elightenin strike well i think STING shud make an apperance like him assultin people into the darkness like for most of all he dresses in black and also he cuds make his finial apperance bye like makin a title match at some ppv then make sting standing over the champ holding the bat and say"the end is near" i think that wud be pretty cool what do yas think?????
Old 05 Apr 2004, 06:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I always wanted to see Sting VS kane or Sting Vs the Undertaker,i mean look at there styles i think they would gel and we would see something that we never seen before,but thats just my opinion,but sting VS lesner.........I dont know about that one, but it would be cool to see the wwe do something like that...it would draw imo
Old 05 Apr 2004, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Cool

yah well it wud be nice to see'm got at it like legends going at it wud be cool exspecially like that and it wud be so many viewers and it may have put an record view for the match and also VINCE might be an asswhole and not do it all and he cud jus watse good material like other people and also as far as we know he wudnt let that happen sting might want to much money lol
Old 05 Apr 2004, 07:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

^Ya but it's not al vince,it's the writers as well.
Old 07 Apr 2004, 11:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

Cool

Yeah but if u noticed Vince has alot more to say about everything else cause if his rating stared to drop then he wud go to the writers and see what the hell was going on and then he wud c why his ratings are dropin but anyway he has the money and power he cud do anything like fre them and new heads top play with so i dunt know well anyway i dont think imma make much of a point anyway!!!
Old 13 Apr 2004, 04:32 PM   #12 (permalink)

^True