ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

A dying WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2004, 06:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
suspicous A dying WWE

Is it just me, or has both raw and smackdown sucked lately. I mean raw is just everyone vs evolution, and smackdown is nothing but bad storylines, and a ray mistereo vs tajeri match i've seen ten-million times. And i've hated the raw and smackdown brand thing ever sence day one. I think if the WWE doesn't do something about it now, WWE shows will continue to stink, and wrestlemania 20 will be the final blow. What I think they should do is merge the two brands, sign some talent over from nwa-tna, (like sting and ken shamrock), get rid of the heavyweight championship belt, (the one on raw), and have a WCW style match for the WWE championship. Like a triple-cage match. Well whatever happens i'll be along for the ride.

Old 13 Feb 2004, 09:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

No, I dont think they are starting to suck..all they are doing is building up the hype for wrestlemania XX and its not doing the best right now...I agree seeing Rey vs Tajiri a lot but I think its better then long ass promos....also this thread should be in World Wrestling Entertainment
Old 13 Feb 2004, 09:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

WMXX is building up very nicely right now and so are the storylines, so WMXX would be a big success.
As far as the brands, I agree it sucks, but we wouldn't be seeing the kind of talent that we see now(Cena, Ortan)
Old 13 Feb 2004, 03:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well perhaps your right. But i stick to my word saying that I hate the raw smackdown brand angle. And I also think that they should sign some talent over from nwa-tna. I believe that if that company gets enough money and a regular cable television spot. They will contend with WWE. And one last thing. I think it would be a mistake if the WWE doesn't re-sign Goldberg after Wrestlemania.

Old 13 Feb 2004, 03:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

well the WWE doesn't really want TNA because there best wrestlers are WWEs worst wrestlers except for STING...STING is why I even watch TNA and also Christopher Daniels is very talented..
Old 15 Feb 2004, 07:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

well i meant the wwe should sign over guys like kevin nash, scott hall, sting...ect.
Old 05 Apr 2004, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

ICE MAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ICE MAN
Cool

Well in ma opinion i think they should sign over the big superstars like sting and other people like they did GOLDBERG like c'mon i know alot of people like him includein me but i think if they joined the brands back up and pull in the"TRIPLE CAGE MATCH" now that wud be sweet to see how i know for a fact thats what wrestling is startin to miss people are getting sick of seeing the same matches over and over like jus put better and bigger superstars back into the lineup and u will get ma attetion like for one raven hes in another wrestling corp. and hes like at the top of it all like wtf right ......and also they have smaller matches the wwe but their matches are so more high risked and so much more intersting .......well anyway i think they have to have more superstars and make better matches!!! now who dissagrees!!!????
Old 05 Apr 2004, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Well if they got sting and other superstars like that,the wwe wouldent be doing so bad,i mean they got the best in the world,but i think they need to work on there Lightweight division,because they are hardly highrisk,it would be awesome to see people that had the style like jeff hardy and Aj styles and imo that is why NWATNA has the best Lightweight division in prowrestling today....and i also think taht the wwe had issues in seeing talent like look at raven,aj styles and countless other wrestlers that wwe has let go in the past,and look at the wrestlers they kept...
Old 05 Apr 2004, 06:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

ICE MAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ICE MAN
Cool

Yah I agree cause the lightweight division on NWATNA were better then some of the main events on WWE like c'mon u have people here who shud be writing ur story line like put all the wrestling fans head 2gether we can pick up some good fkin story-lines and i definalty think we wud double the viewers am i right or not right.........????
Old 05 Apr 2004, 06:47 PM   #10 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Your right, i mean if some of the WWE writers took a look these threads we would see a much better wwe.