ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Comming soon to PWF...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jan 2004, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Coming soon to PWF...

PWF is WWE, featuring the posters of PWF as WWE wrestlers including....

Sam as Jerry the King Lawler-
Sam: "Hey JR! Look at those puppies!"
JR: "What the hell are you talking about? This is a world championship match!"
Sam: "I know, I was talking about Ric Flair's puppies!"

Starscream as Teddy Long-
Scream: " Now belee dis playa, the white man has once again taken something of mine..." *camera zooms down* "The white man took my legs now belee dat playa!"

Twisted Angel as Trish Stratus-
JR: "Oh my God, Trish really has put on some weight... I think the fans are booing her out of the building!"
**TA opens up a beer bottle and tries to get Austin to come out to drink**

Dre as Rob Van Dam-
Dre: "Dude, I am so wasted"
Jericho: "but our tag team match just started! Are you still smoking?!"
Dre: "Why do you think I'm called the mellow mod? *coughs* Want a joint?"
Jericho: "Hell yeah, tonight we are rollin stoned!"
**Jericho's and Dre's oppenents look on in shock and awe**

Knives as Shane McMahon-
**starts doing the money dance**

Stone Cold as Eric Bischoff-
Coach: "Bischoff, Triple H is being booed out of the arena for making a 45 minute long promo! Do something!"
SC: "ah.... it's fine the way it is... just let him go on, I'm.. I'm too lazy to care. Gimmie my laptop"

Kevin PWF as Vince McMahon-
Triple H: "Hey Vince you're gonna make me world champ again right?"
Kevin: "nah... I don't believe I'm gonna do that."
Triple H: "What?"
Kevin: "You're ass is banned- I mean fired. Get the fuck out."

Mr. Marbles as Christian-
Marbles: "Dammit I am not a creepy little bastard!"
**photos of Sodagirl's house and Johnny Blitz's car fall out of his shirt**
Marbles: "I can explain those... **looks around at the audience** I am not a stalker!"

also featuring KAM as the A-Train, Shyne Factory as Chris Jericho, The Truth as Triple H's limo driver, TIMY as Zach Gowen, True Warrior as B-2 and Kliq Hogan/ EminemPac as Goldust... toretz syndrome!

Last edited by David; 28 Jan 2004 at 02:43 PM. Reason: typo
Old 28 Jan 2004, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

lmao, this is funny.....
Old 28 Jan 2004, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

leave TA out of it

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Jan 2004, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Good lord...This sounds..well...interesting I guess..
Old 28 Jan 2004, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

617 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 617

Boston as John Cena- "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!"
Old 28 Jan 2004, 06:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

LMAO, good shit
Old 28 Jan 2004, 06:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

wow... you do realized that's copyright infringement?
Old 28 Jan 2004, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Also included....

Hardy as Rico-
Hardy: "I'm sorry miss Jackie but it just isn't working out between us"
Jackie: "Why not?"
Hardy: "Because I have a new partner... come on out Sam!"
**Sam comes out wearing the same make-up as Rico**
Sam: "Woooooooo! AC/DC for life!"

Trevelbond as Goldberg-
Trevelbond: "Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh!"

STICK as Micheal Cole-
Old 28 Jan 2004, 06:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
wow... you do realized that's copyright infringement?
umm.... no It's fan fiction
Old 28 Jan 2004, 06:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knives
umm.... no It's fan fiction

i never handed my name over to this fan fiction that you speak of.
Old 28 Jan 2004, 06:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

neither did i
Old 28 Jan 2004, 06:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Also included....

Hardy as Rico-
Hardy: "I'm sorry miss Jackie but it just isn't working out between us"
Jackie: "Why not?"
Hardy: "Because I have a new partner... come on out Sam!"
**Sam comes out wearing the same make-up as Rico**
Sam: "Woooooooo! AC/DC for life!"

Trevelbond as Goldberg-
Trevelbond: "Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh!"

STICK as Micheal Cole-
Old 28 Jan 2004, 06:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardy
neither did i
well your names aren't trademarked so legally you don't even exist.
Old 28 Jan 2004, 06:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
well your names aren't trademarked so legally you don't even exist.

yes... infact my name is trademarked. thanks.
Old 28 Jan 2004, 06:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
yes... infact my name is trademarked. thanks.
well it's too late now, I already got a patent for my thread so you're fucked.