ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

FanFiction Torunament Brackets...for anyone who cares anymore..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2004, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default FanFiction Torunament Brackets...for anyone who cares anymore..

Dante vs. Side Effect

Match: Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle:Ultimate Submission

Jables vs. Robert Plant

Match:Triple H vs. The Rock: Hell In A Cell Match

Yea I know it's small,but it's all we got..
Old 18 Jan 2004, 02:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
I have to go against Sub....damn...
Old 18 Jan 2004, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

A Submission Match, With Brock Lesner, What The Fuck!
Old 18 Jan 2004, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Brock is a submission Wrestler...What do you want it changed too?
Old 18 Jan 2004, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

whens it due
Old 19 Jan 2004, 12:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Brock is a submission Wrestler...What do you want it changed too?
But, I have nothing, How the hell can I have nothing, I will destory SE, No offense but seriously. A Ul;timate Submissions match would drain the fuck outta me and whoever reads it. Ahhh well I'll have it in by next Monday, Until then....

Have a Nice Day!
Old 19 Jan 2004, 03:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

We'll say it's due by...Thursday..
Old 20 Jan 2004, 06:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

this is rather pointless though... i suggest saying 'fuck off' to the brackets and doing the following:

Round 1:
Steiner vs Boss
Dante vs SE

Round 2:
Steiner vs Dante
Boss vs SE

Round 3:
Steiner vs SE
Boss vs Dante

we could do this properly, if we wanted, instead of all rush rush.

after each round we put up a poll, and whoever wins gets one point. after all 3 rounds the top 2 face off in a 3 round challenge, or along those lines.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 08:28 AM   #9 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well why cant they pick there own matches to right. Like first round cant have a gimmick match, but second can....

Old 20 Jan 2004, 03:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

alright..thats cool sub..
Old 27 Jan 2004, 05:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kid Jericho is on a distinguished road

If a spot opens, give me a holla.

A PW Superstar has finally come to PWF Fan Fic

The Intellectual Assclown, the King of Blingg Blingg, Kid Jericho.