ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Death Fight Chapter one- The fight begins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2003, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever
evilgrin Death Fight Chapter one- The fight begins

This will be posted part by part FYI

Intro:

Hidden in the dark world , Forgotten by the humans, thrown away by society. There lives The DARPONS.

The DARPONS were the outcasts of the world. They are weried creatchers that can become animals or Humans.

They live in The Dark World.They are angery creatchers and they like to fight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Dark voice calls

Voice: Here. My young friend. Come Here Now! Dareos ( Dare-E-Os) get over here

Dareos: Yes master

Master: the time has come. All the other Darpons have gathered in the Pit. I Want you to Win the fight

Dareos: Why

Master: To set us FREE!

Dareos: Yes Master Ontha ( On-The-a)! My Master, My Father!

Old 04 Dec 2003, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

Dareos is thinking to himself

" i must win! For my sake, My fathers sake, and for the Darapons sake! We will be set free!"

Dareos jumps on his motorbike and he races off towards DECON City were the fights will be help in "THE PIT"

Many days later when Dareos is halfway there he is attacked by some one who throws him off of his bike and to the ground

Dareos: AHHHHH

Attacker: the time has come. You can not win young Dareos. For if you do much pain will come to you

The Attacker throws Dareos towards the ground and the attack rushes away leaving Dareos hurt beside his bike

~~~~

Voice: It is ok

Dareos: what. Who is talking.

Dareos is still on the ground hurt

Voice: Rest you must. For your strength you will need.

Dareos: Who is this. Why can i move. What has happened to me, Where am I?

Voice: Soon. Rest you must

With that Dareos falls into a Deep Slumber

~~~~

Dareos opens his eyes to find him self on a hill side. He can feel blood on his head and he can feel major pain around him

Dareos: What the Hell. Where am I?

Dareos crawls to the top of the hill and he looks over to Find Decon City or what is left of it in a Crater

Dareos: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04 Dec 2003, 03:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Dareos: No NO NONO NO NO NOONONONONONONNOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voice : wake up Dareos

Dareos all jumpy and red and sweating: No its all gone

Voice: calm down

Dareos: Its gone....all of it

Voice: What is gone

Dareos: Decon.... Decon was destroyed along with every body there

Voice: imposibal

Dareos: How? I woke up and i saw it

Old 04 Dec 2003, 03:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Voice: Calm down. It was just a dream.

Dareos: It was? Imposibal . It was so real. i could feal the pain and every thing

Voice: Who knows. Now I will answer some of your questions you may want to get answered. First off my name is Sheron ( Sheer- Ron)

Sheron steps out of the shadows and reveals him self to Dareos. He is scared,and ugly. He also has Cat like aperance

Dareos : why are you like that. Well you are..... You are......

Sheron: Scared. I know. On day many years ago.....50 years before you were born i was in a fight in the pit. It was me facing off againts the Champion fighter KoTak ( KOO- TA- K ) . Kotak had me beat half to death and he moved in for the kill . I formed into a Darapon which me i become a Wild Cat. I could of beat him and avenge my family but he threw a power beam at me that was so powerfull it killed me. Someway I reganed my life because of me transforming at the time. I came back only to become a Half Life like i still am today.

Dareos: Kotak. I know that name from some where........

Sheron: Yes you do Dareos. Kotak was the most evil fighter of my time. Now to finnish off my story. kotak had no mercy towards me. He grabed my body and he broke my arm with a swift gab. He gave me my scars on my face after he slamed me onto the ground and he turned into the Raven he is and he picked at my face. He then scared me for life by throwing me off the fighting platform into the acid pit.................

Old 04 Dec 2003, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Sheron: But i held on to the ledge. I begged for mercy but he wouldent listen. He went to End my Life when i let go of the ledge and fliped up and i kicked him in the face. He walked back and i Jabed him in the chest. I then went for my specialty Kick to the head but he ducked and he sent me out of the "pit" into the hard ground. He won the Fight but i left with my life. But not my honour. Now young Dareos I brought you to Decon City to train you for the ultimate fight coming up. I have been givin the news that the dirty Humans are going to come down here to are land and earth and they are going to kill us all!!!!

Dareos: NOOOO They cant . They wont. What did we ever do to them. No NO No!

Sheron: well do you know why us Darapons live here in the dark world?

Dareos: No I dont

Sheron: Well long ago on there "earth" there was a huge war going on. Our people were once normal as the humans say. The two sides fighting were the T32's and the Humans. The T32's were Humans born and raised to kill. They were brainwashed nad they had no mercy. They were only a rumered people and many people dident even know of them. Untill... Untill

Dareos: Untill What.....