ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Match of the Year... Right here! Orton VS HHH... tell me what you think

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2003, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Garlock1304 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Garlock1304 Send a message via MSN to Garlock1304 Send a message via Yahoo to Garlock1304
Default Match of the Year... Right here! Orton VS HHH... tell me what you think

This is my idea on how to give Randy Orton the World Championship. Keep in mind, the thoughts below would have to develop over quite some time, all leading up to the match I have thought up. Tell me what you think.

The Pre-Match Storyline
First off, (Even though I hate to say this...) give the World Title back to Triple H. Then, Give RANDY ORTON the IC title, and take his cockiness and ego to a whole new level that really pisses Triple H off. Have a sort of comedic angle where Orton is always pissing off Triple H. (Orton slowly making a face transition, somewhat like John Cena ) Somehow, Orton tells Bischoff that Triple H wants a World Title match tonight on RAW.. against him. Bischoff is skeptical at first, but grants it. (((NOTE: Triple H must have some MAJOR heat going into this match, whatever he has to do to step it up, he must. By any means necessary.)))

The Match: Randy Orton VS Triple H (for the World Heavyweight Title)
First part of the match shows Orton playing with HHH, slappin him and running out of the ring type stuff. Then HHH takes over, toying with Randy at first, then taking him to town. Orton starts to fight back, signals for the RKO. HERE IT GETS GOOD>>> Batista and Flair come down to interfere in this match, but the Evolution enemies JINDRAK and CADE come down and take out evolution. Yet, then Shawn Michaels runs down to take out Orton because of their bad history. By this time, the ref has somehow gone down. TRIPLE H has the sledge, Triple H points behind Orton, Randy turns around and see's Michaels. Orton ducks the superkick, it hits the sledge which backfires into Hunter's face. Batista chases Michaels to the back. Jindrak puts Flair through a table, and Cade rolls the ref in, Randy gives Triple H a pedigree and wins the World Title.

And that is my brilliant plan to get Orton over, and maybe generate some new interest in RAW. Tell me what you think!!
Old 25 Nov 2003, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

how many times are you going to post this?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 06:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^^how many times has he posted it?
Old 28 Nov 2003, 10:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^3.....once in a post, once in a thread in the Raw forum, and then here.....it's a good idea and all, but sheesh.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 28 Nov 2003 at 03:15 PM.
Old 30 Nov 2003, 08:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

this boy has only 5 Posts, 3 of them are the same shit "Match of the Year", "HHH vs. Ortan", "Ortan winning the World Title".

in other words, its the same post done over & over & OVER again.

Old 01 Dec 2003, 06:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^i assumed that when oeo told me.
Old 22 Dec 2003, 12:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't know you garlock,but you seem a little obsessive with this thing if you've done it 3 times..
Old 22 Dec 2003, 09:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

I say close this since he seems to have used it as a form of spam, and the match really is not that good any ways....put some effort into your fanfiction.