ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box > Ask an Admin

Ask an Admin Use this forum to suggest an idea to an admin. Please see this thread for more information.

i have a question.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jul 2006, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R
Default i have a question.

im pretty new here, and i couldnt find a question spot so ill ask here, how do i get that little mood meter up? posting? admin changes it? votes? other? kuz its red for shameless acts in the past and i was wondering how i make up for my bad rep.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2006, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Send a message via MSN to TheGame

The hell are you talking about?

Thanks to Duke for the banner
TheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2006, 03:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R
its red for shameless acts in the past and i was wondering how i make up for my bad rep.
Correction: It's now red for "nobody likes this user . . especially STICK . ."
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2006, 03:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!

i dont get it, no noe talks 2 me but you all some how hate me..
Old 10 Jul 2006, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

They hate all newbies here because the powers that be automatcally assume that you were a banned spammer of you are new so they automatically hate you...these are extreme wise ass marks you are dealing with here I myself have tried to revolt against them but have failed and as far as the rep points go it took me over 3 years to get the amount of rep I have right now and I have also learned if you ask for rep that will hurt you also.....BTW if you post OT threads in general wrestling that might not help your cause either.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2006, 03:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Do you read the forum titles before you write this shit... or do you just randomly click and post whatever bullshit you feel like?

Lets negative Jewstar this guy.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2006, 03:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Poor noob I think the whole TNA gay thing originally screwed him here at PWF....
Old 10 Jul 2006, 04:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

it was a joke... i was bored so i just did that as a JOKE not 2 offend anyone in any way, so im sorry, and if its gunna takem e 3 or more years 2 get respect and better rep, then fine, ill post every day for the next 3 years
Old 10 Jul 2006, 04:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
Newbie, this is a different sort of place youve walked into here. This isnt tea and scones with grandma, this isnt beer and a fishing trip with daddy and this isnt even buying you rifrst hooker with your basketball team the night of Graduation. This is PWF, easily the roughest, most sarcastic, cynical, biting, We-Hate-Everything place on the internet...Now, dont let that get to you. We all started out as newbies at one point...well, that is except for me and one or two others we started this place...but anyway....give it time...all will go well if you just keep your ass together...

Kurt...errr, excuse me...-CAPS- is not, in fact, the only God around here. He and I are a sort of two in one God around here. One of us is evil, and the other is an asshole...one of us is sarcastic, the other is a smartass...one of us is going to make fun of you mercilessly until you get this whole PWF thing right, and the other will just make you wish you hadnt been born...now choosing which one to put your faith in, thats tricky...

Stick and Glue are also gods, but they are gods of a different sort. Wheras -CAPS- and myself are evil and wait in the wings for you to fuck up before we lay it into you Stick and Glue are belligerently evil. Spawned form the devil...you fucked up with Stick already, so dont even try to make ammends...your done with him. Glue may not see thi sso you can still make it with him...Just dont let him read anything you post.

Okay, then...now, Newbie...give this whole thing another shot...make a new thread and see if you do it right.
Words to live by.
Old 10 Jul 2006, 05:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

when did I write that??

I mean its true, save a few minor details...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2006, 06:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Back when I created my first thread.
Old 10 Jul 2006, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R
it was a joke... i was bored so i just did that as a JOKE not 2 offend anyone in any way, so im sorry, and if its gunna takem e 3 or more years 2 get respect and better rep, then fine, ill post every day for the next 3 years

Please don't. Leaving now would me more suitable.
Old 10 Jul 2006, 06:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Please don't. Leaving now would me more suitable.
QFE
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2006, 06:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL@this whole thread.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2006, 07:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I kind of feel sorry for this kid he barely has 17 posts and most of pwf already hates him atleast it took me about 1000 post for you all to hate me...