ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box > Ask an Admin

Ask an Admin Use this forum to suggest an idea to an admin. Please see this thread for more information.

UNFAIR BANNINGS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2006, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Da Hustla

whocaresnotme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UNFAIR BANNINGS

You have been banned for the following reason:
None

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

THIS is Hood Hop(2gangsta)
I was banned for nothing. Some of the mods/admins are abusing their power. I can see if I was being disrespectful,cussing,or spamming but I just get banned. Stop unfair banning
whocaresnotme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2006, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

2gangsta

I dont know what you did but if you truly did nothing wrong then you should be fine from now on
Old 18 Feb 2006, 11:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I went thru all the posts he made.....some were useless, but they were no more useless than anybody else's posts.

I can't figure out what he did.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2006, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

We prolly thought he was someone else. Sorry man.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2006, 12:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Da Hustla

whocaresnotme is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
We prolly thought he was someone else. Sorry man.
No problem. If you thought I was an alter,c'mon,who you talk to here? I would make good alters that were funny(to me anyway others would be pissed) when I make alters I flood the boards and tell everyone f**k you d**khead or something
whocaresnotme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2006, 12:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocaresnotme
No problem. If you thought I was an alter,c'mon,who you talk to here? I would make good alters that were funny(to me anyway others would be pissed) when I make alters I flood the boards and tell everyone f**k you d**khead or something
You want the original account back?
Old 19 Feb 2006, 02:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

give it back to him trev
Old 19 Feb 2006, 02:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
give it back to him trev
k.
Old 19 Feb 2006, 09:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Yeah...good one Trev...
Old 19 Feb 2006, 03:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEDDER

Yeah...good one Trev...
What happened now?
Old 19 Feb 2006, 03:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
What happened now?
It would appear he's accusing you of banning HoodHop
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2006, 03:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I banned him once too though. I don't know why he didn't even try to defend himself by saying he wasn't Shooter. Its not like I would of believed him anyways, but still...
Old 19 Feb 2006, 03:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

I thought Reb and I were in agreement when the whole thing went down.

I guess it's allright now.
Old 19 Feb 2006, 03:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
I thought Reb and I were in agreement when the whole thing went down.

I guess it's allright now.

I'm just playing with you.

Take it easy.

Old 19 Feb 2006, 03:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Okay.

I'll try.