ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box > Ask an Admin

Ask an Admin Use this forum to suggest an idea to an admin. Please see this thread for more information.

KEVIN
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2005, 01:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default KEVIN

Ok, man...I understand you're a busy guy....

but goddammit, there have been entirely too many quality posts that have gone without proper recognition.....

FIX MY REP SYSTEM.

Now-ish would be good...

Admins...I know there are already other threads about this...I don't care.

KEVIN, FIX THE REPS!!!!!!

Old 30 Nov 2005, 05:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

We are working on the problem, stop bitching people. There is a temp solution to the problem. USE IT!
Old 30 Nov 2005, 01:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
We are working on the problem, stop bitching people. There is a temp solution to the problem. USE IT!
We are lazy.

Fix it now!
Closed Thread