ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box > Ask an Admin

Ask an Admin Use this forum to suggest an idea to an admin. Please see this thread for more information.

Hello You nice admin peoples.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2005, 12:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default Hello You nice admin peoples.

Listen, before you close this I implore you to read it.

Creative Writing is currently modless. And I think that I may be the only one that gives a shit about that forum. My column has brought a little bit of traffic back to the former home of the PWFWI. I feel that as its mod, I could bring lots of people to a really slow forum. Honestly, who else gives enough of a crap about that forum to mod it. The only other consistent poster is jiggyjaguar. Yeah, I dont know him either. What could it hurt to give me a chance? If I don't do as well as you would like, just remove my mod priveleges. Its as simple as that. But, I don't think that would have to happen. As the CW mod I would try my damndest to bring more traffic to the forum. Keep it clean and not cluttered. And make it an all around more 'appealing' forum. That is my pledge, take it or leave it.

I would really love the chance, please consider my request.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 08:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

not enough traffic to warrant a mod as of yet...secondly we are currently taking care of it
Old 19 Feb 2005, 08:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I wouldn't mind Gdawg as a CW mod, his columns have been pretty damn good so far. The only problem I see is that he just started posting in that forum 2 days ago.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 19 Feb 2005, 11:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
not enough traffic to warrant a mod as of yet...secondly we are currently taking care of it
Yeah...We were talking about DC just taking over CW a few days ago. It just slipped my mind and I forgot to add him.

CW doesn't need a new mod. It doesn't get any traffic really...
Old 19 Feb 2005, 02:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Blast, I tried. Well, whatever you wanna do. I guess there was no shame in asking. DC might as well be a SM, hes the mod of most everything. He'll be too caught up in OT, General Wrestling, and His GWWOAT stuff to care about the CW forum. Whereas I would only be that forum's mod and it would be my baby
Old 19 Feb 2005, 03:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

GDAWG, I can guarantee that this is not a reflection on you. It all has to do with logistics.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
GDAWG, I can guarantee that this is not a reflection on you. It all has to do with logistics.

he is right
Old 19 Feb 2005, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Ok, I also would like to say I was mad when I said what I said about DC. I apoligize. Hell i'm currently typing my thoughts and I gave myself a stock down for it.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Not to start shit....but I laugh at people who bag for mod spots.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

I laugh at people who aren't independent and have to cover up their dumbassedness by hiding away in a stable.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

I laugh at people who have no sense of humour and cant have fun...so they cry about it over a internet forum.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Since when do I have no sense of humor. I have a better sense of humor than a lot of people. Your just to busy being a dumbass to see that. Anyways. Take it to WZ if you wanna argue.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Youre a moron...I did this stable for fun...and you keep crying about it.

Why cry...its a joke?

It's because you have serious problems.

thanks.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

well that group went by fast shooter
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

People constanly attacking the group brings us out of gimmick...so its no fun.
Closed Thread