ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Goodbye!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Goodbye!

Well...I was thinking about it....and it didn't take much thought, and I don't wanna be a moderator anymore,What does a moderator do....absolutelty nothing that requires much effort. At the time when I started doing this shit...I was like "Right on...this is kind of cool"...but recently I have been thinking "Wait...I have a life and am not willing to devote a good portion of my life to a message board"...Sure, I'll still come on and Post a bit...but I feel like a kid who has a candy bar that he doesn't really want, and someone else might like better.

I had a lot of fun hanging here with a lot of intersting people who when u put them all together in the same enviroment make an increadiable diverse asortment of people with a broad view of the world.

So, with that all said.....I enjoyed my time here trying to help out with this site and make it fun...but I have many other ambitions now....I'll still be around, but I do not need the title Moderator to be who I am...I can still be that without it.

This isn't one of thgse pointless "Goodbye" Threads....(I am not leaving....I just have much more to do now)....just something to say thanks ...for the most part I have had alot of fun and you guys are the ones that are mostly responsible for it.

Sooo...goodbye Moderation status..and I'll be around once and a while....Have fun guys
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I'll take the spot. I have no social life whatsoever. Please let me devote my livelihood to this meaningless blather.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Bye Shyne
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze

Hey Revolver, good luck bro, see yah around
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

later shyne, it was great having u a mod
Old 14 Dec 2002, 12:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
I Have Issues

See ya later man.

PS: It's me, Bad Magick.

Old 14 Dec 2002, 01:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Good Luck Shyne Glow.
Old 14 Dec 2002, 01:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
later shyne, it was great having u a mod
I think I deserve his spot no? J/K

Old 14 Dec 2002, 01:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

See ya Omar.
Old 14 Dec 2002, 01:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Nice to know you have a life Revolver and good luck in the future.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 14 Dec 2002, 01:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You were a great mod. You posted a lot of good topics and I always enjoyed arguing with you about politics and stuff. You did a lot of stuff to get this board going. Good luck to you and rock on buddy.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Dec 2002, 01:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Devilchild

See ya around Shyne.

Old 14 Dec 2002, 01:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Thank-you for everything, we'll miss ya heaps , but I hope you have heaps of good luck and take care

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 14 Dec 2002, 01:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Shyne I know we had a few arguements but you were a damn fine mod and will be missed
good luck bro

Old 14 Dec 2002, 01:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I want off-topic, And you people know i can handle it, I deserve this fucking job, I knew this shit would disgust Revolver, I said it