ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

FRIENDS ALL OR NOTHING TRIVIA GAME

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default FRIENDS ALL OR NOTHING TRIVIA GAME

OK, here's how it works, i have posted here 10 Friends questions from easy to hard, try to answer all ten. After a person answers i will tell how many of the 10 are correct, but i will not tell which ones are the correct answers and which ones are not. Good Luck . KK

1. What year did the show Friends debut?

2. Which cast member is listed first in the opening credits?

3. What song did Rachel sing at Barry and Mindy's wedding?

4. How many Emmy Awards has the show won for Best Comedy series?

5. What comedy duo does Joey have a poster of in his apartment?

6. When Mr Heckles Stole Marcel, What did he rename him to?

7. What were the genders of Phoebe's triplets?

8. Which of Joey's Sisters did Chandler fool around with?

9. What number is Monica's Apartment?

10. What name was on Chandler's fake I.D. in college?
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Friends. Don't have 'em, don't want 'em, sure as hell don't wanna watch 'em.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Re: FRIENDS ALL OR NOTHING TRIVIA GAME

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
OK, here's how it works, i have posted here 10 Friends questions from easy to hard, try to answer all ten. After a person answers i will tell how many of the 10 are correct, but i will not tell which ones are the correct answers and which ones are not. Good Luck . KK

1. What year did the show Friends debut?

2. Which cast member is listed first in the opening credits?

4. How many Emmy Awards has the show won for Best Comedy series?

9. What number is Monica's Apartment?

10. What name was on Chandler's fake I.D. in college?
I only know the answer to one question and that is #2 and the answer is Ross "David Schwimmer"
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

1. What year did the show Friends debut? 1992 ?

2. Which cast member is listed first in the opening credits? Courtney Cox

3. What song did Rachel sing at Barry and Mindy's wedding? no idea

4. How many Emmy Awards has the show won for Best Comedy series? 3

5. What comedy duo does Joey have a poster of in his apartment? no idea

6. When Mr Heckles Stole Marcel, What did he rename him to? damn , it's so long ago

7. What were the genders of Phoebe's triplets? 2 girls , 1 boy

8. Which of Joey's Sisters did Chandler fool around with? the beautiful one

9. What number is Monica's Apartment? it has a number ?

10. What name was on Chandler's fake I.D. in college? WTF ?
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: FRIENDS ALL OR NOTHING TRIVIA GAME

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason3D
I only know the answer to one question and that is #2 and the answer is Ross "David Schwimmer"
Sorry Jason, you have 0 right. Keep trying!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl
1. What year did the show Friends debut? 1992 ?

2. Which cast member is listed first in the opening credits? Courtney Cox

3. What song did Rachel sing at Barry and Mindy's wedding? no idea

5. What comedy duo does Joey have a poster of in his apartment? no idea

6. When Mr Heckles Stole Marcel, What did he rename him to? damn , it's so long ago

7. What were the genders of Phoebe's triplets? 2 girls , 1 boy

8. Which of Joey's Sisters did Chandler fool around with? the beautiful one

9. What number is Monica's Apartment? it has a number ?

10. What name was on Chandler's fake I.D. in college? WTF ?
You have 1 correct answer. Keep trying!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I don't know all those answers lol, can I just do some?
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I thought I would know the answers...I don't know any of these..my Mom would know because she loves the show
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love Christian
I don't know all those answers lol, can I just do some?
Yea, go ahead and i will post how many you have right. KK
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

1. What year did the show Friends debut? 1994?

2. Which cast member is listed first in the opening credits? Jennifer Aniston

Laural and Hardy

I don't remember the name, but wasn't he in a dress or something? lol

female
Mary Angela

9. What number is Monica's Apartment? 2?

10. What name was on Chandler's fake I.D. in college? good god I don't even remember that episode...
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:54 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by I Love Christian
1. What year did the show Friends debut? 1994?

2. Which cast member is listed first in the opening credits? Jennifer Aniston

Laural and Hardy

I don't remember the name, but wasn't he in a dress or something? lol

female
Mary Angela

9. What number is Monica's Apartment? 2?

10. What name was on Chandler's fake I.D. in college? good god I don't even remember that episode...
Good Job ILC, you got 4 right. Do you guys prefer if i tell which ones you got right or not?
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

WAIT......can I change one of my answers I know for a fact the apartment number is 20.

If you tell us what we got wrong can we guess again?
Old 13 Dec 2002, 07:18 PM   #13 (permalink)

Yea, i changed my mind, i will post which answers are correct.

K-Dogs Girl got #7 right.

ILC got #'s 1,2,5,8 right. And # 9 on the second try.

Thats 6 of the 10 correct.

Keep playing as much as you want.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 07:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

3. What song did Rachel sing at Barry and Mindy's wedding? who in the hell knows.

4. How many Emmy Awards has the show won for Best Comedy series? 6

10. What name was on Chandler's fake I.D. in college? wasnt it some indian name. and i mean indian not native american.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
3. What song did Rachel sing at Barry and Mindy's wedding? who in the hell knows.

4. How many Emmy Awards has the show won for Best Comedy series? 6

10. What name was on Chandler's fake I.D. in college? wasnt it some indian name. and i mean indian not native american.
Sorry Bleak, none right, keep trying.