ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hmm...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2002, 04:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
(aka)

_Raven_ is on a distinguished road
Question Hmm...

Allow me... to introduce myself... I figured a proper introduction was only but necessary, or whatever suits your proper standards of means, I do look forward to becoming more acquainted, though never the less, it should prove most amusing, if anything else however.

but perhaps you may ask why?

I endeavor to bring a sense of sophistication, towards the obvious desperation that seems to linger here... yes I've been observant thus far... though there is indeed a time and place for everything, a revelation awaits... questions remain... though the answers become jaded... nothing is without purpose, boundry is but a mere word, for the extent of its meaning... lies beyond your own perception at hand, with that being said, I will now end this...

for which your messenger of truth... your conduit of closure... has arrived...

Quoth the raven nevermore!
<center>~"I walk a different road. A road of horror, a narrow road with no turns that only the bravest of men would dare travel. Pain, pain is a bridge on that road carrying the traveler over dark waters of deceit and scorn. Debt, a debt incurred in this road is a lifelong bond; a hunger to be satiated is a debt of blood and it requires sacrifice. Your sacrifice!"~</center>
<p>
<center><center>Quote The Raven Nevermore!</center>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 05:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

fucking cool

i see i'm not the only poster on this site that does cocaine now

Old 13 Dec 2002, 05:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
(aka)

Again... very amusing... but you can speak for yourself.

I will just take that as a compliment, 'for now', so it seems PWF, does have a varied audience... its good to see that.
<center>~"I walk a different road. A road of horror, a narrow road with no turns that only the bravest of men would dare travel. Pain, pain is a bridge on that road carrying the traveler over dark waters of deceit and scorn. Debt, a debt incurred in this road is a lifelong bond; a hunger to be satiated is a debt of blood and it requires sacrifice. Your sacrifice!"~</center>
<p>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:02 AM   #4 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Well for what its worth, Welcome to PWF Raven.

Enjoy your stay.

Peace!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

ok you're dumber then I thought

1) it wasn't a compliment

2) i don't compliment

Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
(aka)

Quote:
Originally posted by Fallen_Angels_Man
ok you're dumber then I thought

1) it wasn't a compliment

2) i don't compliment
Impressive, not only are you preditable... but also quite the critical... again, I must admit you are a very amusing individual.

hence... is where "for now" comes into place, maybe you shouldn't 'think' so much, instead try 'knowing', its much better that way and besides its also less foolish, I promise you.

misconception is often the reason.
<p>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

blah blah blah

jesus fucking christ you're about as boring as watching corn grow and you fucking ramble on about nothing

trying pulling that dildo out of your ass and speaking clearly instead of actling like larry fucking king

Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
(aka)

Quote:
Originally posted by Fallen_Angels_Man
blah blah blah

jesus fucking christ you're about as boring as watching corn grow and you fucking ramble on about nothing

trying pulling that dildo out of your ass and speaking clearly instead of actling like larry fucking king
Why thank you, maybe I'll take that into consideration... you actually know Larry King? that is very surprising, coming from someone of your caliber, again you impress me...

mind you, I find your opinions very amusing... not boring at all, besides if I even in the slightest, found you boring, I wouldn't be wasting my time replying, and yes its ok... you can consider that a compliment.

your welcome.
<p>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 08:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hi Raven! Welcome to PWF

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 08:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

welcome to PWF Raven....god to have ya here

Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Falling angels man lmao is fucking funny...
and yeah...i guess your welcome to pwf...
Old 15 Dec 2002, 03:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
(aka)

Default Interesting...

Thank you all, appreciate the warm welcome...

also, I had no idea, that Fallen was trying to be "funny", just took his foolish approach, as a pathetic attempt to gain attention, but obviously that was not the case, so now that I see he was trying to present an advance in sarcasm, I must admit... it was nothing but sad.
<p>
Old 15 Dec 2002, 04:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Interesting...

Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
Thank you all, appreciate the warm welcome...

also, I had no idea, that Fallen was trying to be "funny", just took his foolish approach, as a pathetic attempt to gain attention, but obviously that was not the case, so now that I see he was trying to present an advance in sarcasm, I must admit... it was nothing but sad.
only someone who has been here before would no his name was fallen before
Old 15 Dec 2002, 04:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Welcome to PWF Raven
Old 15 Dec 2002, 04:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
(aka)

Default Re: Re: Interesting...

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
only someone who has been here before would no his name was fallen before
Thats nice, good for them, so if I am not mistaken, didn't he have the word "Fallen" within his user name, when he replied? was not quite paying attention, but I am certain he had "Fallen", is why I even referred to him as such, but never the less... doesn't matter, just not in the mood for implications now.
<p>