ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you believe in?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2002, 03:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devilchild

Default Do you believe in?

Ghosts-
Bigfoot-
Loch Ness Monster-
UFOs-
Aliens-
Vampires-
Bermuda Triangle-
Haunted Houses-

Old 13 Dec 2002, 03:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ghosts-Yes, but I don't believe they are spirits of people that once lived. I believe they are demons.

Bigfoot-No.

Loch Ness Monster-No.

UFOs-Yes.

Aliens-Yes.

Vampires-No.

Bermuda Triangle-Don't know enough about it.

Haunted Houses-Yes, but again, I believe they are demons.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 04:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Ghosts: yes
BigFoot: not really
Loch Ness Monster: well..i've seen "pictures" of it
UFO: I've seen pics of them too
Aliens: no
Vampires: a long time ago, yes
Bermuda Triange: I don't enough about it to say
Haunted Houses: yes

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 05:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
(aka)

_Raven_ is on a distinguished road

Ghosts: Yes - The spectrum table, clearly reads many levels of existence, hence an energy is enabled to walk between these fine lines of dimension, distinctive energy of various cause, remain through collective occurences, depending on how they happened, some defined energies can leave more apparent signatures than others, meaning if the moment of departure, was an extreme of emotional theshold, usually tragic events lead to this phenomena, as does negative activity.

Bigfoot: Yes - Evolution is far from obsolete, but has proven logic false, on more than one occasion.

Loch Ness Monster: Yes - ^same answer as previous^

UFOs: Yes - I've witnessed many myself, they are far from being anything that which has been defined, again... I highly doubt these mass array of brilliant light, can be mistaken for supernova or prismatic contrast, caused by atmospheric conditions.

Aliens: Yes - Thousands of people every year, have not been reporting the same familiar entities on coincidence, hysteria is an effective excuse... but when it regards world wide exposure, it leaves doubts of logical explanation, with a hint of an actual being, making its presence felt, even more so because of the unexplained occurences.

Vampires: Yes - Considering my friend practices vampirism, and with many documented cases pertaining, its safe to say that legend is far from being all untrue, when its often based on some kind of fact, this is no exception, they walk among even the most casual of crowds, their aura exudes different signals, than any other.

Bermuda Triangle: Yes - Strong magnetic interference, possibly caused by the gravitational pull of the moon, many cases have reported people who experienced blackouts and seen strobing lights, also leads to a medical explanation, as gravity also can distort brainwave patterns, leaving the individual disoriented, though much logic remains here, its far from being the absolute.

Haunted Houses: same answer as I previously stated with "Ghosts".

Interesting...
<center>~"I walk a different road. A road of horror, a narrow road with no turns that only the bravest of men would dare travel. Pain, pain is a bridge on that road carrying the traveler over dark waters of deceit and scorn. Debt, a debt incurred in this road is a lifelong bond; a hunger to be satiated is a debt of blood and it requires sacrifice. Your sacrifice!"~</center>
<p>
<center><center>Quote The Raven Nevermore!</center>
Old 13 Dec 2002, 05:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do you believe in?

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
Ghosts-
Bigfoot-
Loch Ness Monster-
UFOs-
Aliens-
Vampires-
Bermuda Triangle-
Haunted Houses-
Ghosts-yes definatly
Bigfoot-yes I'm partNative American for crying out loud.
Loch Ness-Yes
UFO'S - yes
Aliens-yes
Vampires-theres a possiblitiy
Bermuda Triangle- yes
Haunted Houses- Ghosts are real and so are haunted places
Old 13 Dec 2002, 05:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

Nice post Raven!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 06:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Ghosts-yes
Bigfoot-possibly
Loch Ness Monster-possibly
UFOs-possibly
Aliens-yes
Vampires-yes
Bermuda Triangle-yes
Haunted Houses-yes
Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Re: Do you believe in?

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
Ghosts-
Bigfoot-
Loch Ness Monster-
UFOs-
Aliens-
Vampires-
Bermuda Triangle-
Haunted Houses-
Yes
No
no
sure
yup my parents are
yeah i wish i was one
sure
yup
Old 13 Dec 2002, 10:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Ghosts-yes
Bigfoot-no
Loch Ness Monster-no
UFOs-yes
Aliens-who do you think built the pyramids in Egypt
Vampires-no
Bermuda Triangle-yes
Haunted Houses-yes

Old 13 Dec 2002, 12:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devilchild

Ghosts- Not in the general sense that Hollywood and the mass population invisions them, I believe that it is more of energy than a ghostly human figure.

Bigfoot- No, I do realize that mankind still finds new species, but with a creature of such mass they would have been spoted more often considering that, in order to keep the genetic lineage clear and allow the offspring to not suffer from massive abnormalities, the breeding population would have to be fairly large. Larger number, spoted more often and more credible factual evidence would be found

Loch Ness Monster- I believe it is a creature that already exists (ie sturgeon, tourtise)

UFOs- No

Aliens-Yes, I do not believe they have visited earth however

Vampires- Not in the traditional sense, I do believe that there are those who practice vampirism (I to know those who have practied it)

Bermuda Triangle- Yes, considering the mass that is earth, there has to be certain places on the face of the globe that experience atmospheric and magnetic abnormalities.

Haunted Houses- see ghosts

Old 13 Dec 2002, 03:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

yes to all!
Old 13 Dec 2002, 05:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Yes to all the above.