ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

We are losing,People

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default We are losing,People

And it's time to get back on track.

PW is back on top in the "Internet Ratings War".

They beat us 4.5 TO 4.O.

They're giving a variety in their off topic.And we've slept and let them take us out. Come we need a remedy and quick. They've actually kept me interested over there.

Kurt bring back the late night crew.

Soda come back for Christ sake.

ER pull one of them devious tricks out of your bag.

Shyne bring back fear factor.

Vince and SC straighten shit out please.

AOD VS "they" should be a boost for us all.If "they" ever show up.

Come on people we're better than this.When i left we was dominating, Now we're in a serious slump.And if you let them add up it could be tragic. Always remember WWE.They had a bad week and it turn to a year.

Kets not follow that path we've came to far.Remember we're the best.

And please some body help the e feds. I was reading shit over there that was incredible. And i thought e feds was dumb until i seen that shit.With the exception of tkow.

No offense Wolf and scrazy.

It is just "THE TRUTH"

edit: Lets not let Kevin get pissed off and bring back the "NWO"

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 12 Dec 2002 at 03:36 PM.

Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, im trying to do my part with my new Friends Trivia Game although you obviously dislike the show. lol
Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

When all of this drama in my life goes away i will be back fulltime, but for now i have to much shit in real life to deal with, than to worry about what the fuck PW is doing (no offense TRUTH).
Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
When all of this drama in my life goes away i will be back fulltime, but for now i have to much shit in real life to deal with, than to worry about what the fuck PW is doing (no offense TRUTH).
Sorry to hear that DC, i hope things work out for you. KK
Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Just do what you can when you're here DC.

K Double. One Word, Seinfield.

Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

ok, if my game is a bust, i will see what i can drum up on seinfield.
Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

We will not lose to those facists

Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
ok, if my game is a bust, i will see what i can drum up on seinfield.
Yo...you can get tons of Sienfeld question's at www.funtrivia.com

Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I think PWF's dying down a bit cause it's the holiday season....anyways i dont give a fuck about an off topic message board

Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well I'm glad to hear that T-Mac. I know you're real life is just incredible.

But To Kurt And Double K,We've made shit happen before and we'll do it again.

Old 12 Dec 2002, 04:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Well I'm glad to hear that T-Mac. I know you're real life is just incredible.
lol you would be surprised.

Old 12 Dec 2002, 04:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
lol you would be surprised.
Probably not, But thats not a bad thing, I've seen almost scene every thing but Christ.

But make it memorable there pal

Old 12 Dec 2002, 05:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Maybe if someone just let us post and have fun instead of always bitching about spam and critisizing posts we could have a better time around here.

Last edited by ILove Christian; 12 Dec 2002 at 05:45 PM.
Old 12 Dec 2002, 05:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Jarret
Maybe is someone just let us post and have fun instead of always bitching about spam and critisizing posts we could have a better time around here.
I see your point
Old 12 Dec 2002, 05:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ive been thinking of the feasability of a WWF/E trivia championship in which anyone who wants can enter and well see on one day who really is the WWF/E brainiac around here.

Also, the E feds we have a re new give them some time.

SPAM......as long as it isnt every other post or thread.....just have fun with what you type thats what this site is for. SPAM will happen you cant stop it......just have fun with your time here

I might start up a few new trivia type games if I can have some more time to get questions worked out....

And the Talk shows such as Jerry and Howard do good, we need to get them back as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric