ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Roses?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2002, 05:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

err Roses?

ok...two part question here:

Guys have you ever sent a girl roses?

Gals have you ever recieved roses?

If so, what colors and how many?

I have recieved roses before...in high school I got roses every week from my boyfriend...for two straight years...he was older and could afford it....PLUS my best friend worked in the flower shop...My fave ones were some lavender roses...2 dozen I loved them........

I have not had any now since 1995 as a Christmas gift

Old 12 Dec 2002, 07:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I have never recieved flowers in my life...

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 12 Dec 2002, 09:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Aww this is my soft side girls.

A rose for all the ladies of PWF

And yes I do send roses to my girlfriends. A nice two dozen arrangement with teddy bears and ballons, the whole nine yards.

Costs a pretty penny bt the payback is the best
Old 12 Dec 2002, 10:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Yes I have been sent Roses several times

but I have to admit I much prefer carnations then Roses because they last longer...and can be enjoyed longer...

Actually I never said anything my late husband (was killed accidently) use to show up at the door when ever we were going out with a rose and use to get them on my anniversary..

He started out with yellow ones but went to alternating red one time and pink on the other....

Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I usually don't buy roses. I just think they're kinda cheesy. They're ok if it's only a couple in a bigger bunch. And if they're black. I get them for my girlfriend a couple a times a month. I'll sneak them into her office and she'll find them when she's not expecting it. Plus she gets embarrased

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yes, I have sent or delivered myself a dozen long stemed red roses on a few occasions.

Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Never given, never recieved.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Roses?

Quote:
Originally posted by HunterRules
Gals have you ever recieved roses?
Nope.
Old 13 Dec 2002, 03:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I remember giving 12 long stem roses to my ex once when we were still dating,..
Old 13 Dec 2002, 04:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I love to sent flowers to the woman i love and already did with my ex too .
The more original thing I did , was to send an ocean of red roses to my ex at her job with a romantic and tender letter with it .
Judging by her reaction when i saw her the following night, she was more than pleased

Old 14 Dec 2002, 09:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

Yes I have gotten roses. I got a dozen red ones from a few friends in my gym class on my 16 birthday.

I have gotten a red rose from my husband for Valentines day.

That's really it.
Old 14 Dec 2002, 09:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Never given and never recived.
Old 14 Dec 2002, 10:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Yeah I have gotton roses they were pink asnd I think that it was a dosen. I have got tons of roses before.
Old 14 Dec 2002, 11:19 AM   #14 (permalink)

WWE Direct is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WWE Direct Send a message via Yahoo to WWE Direct

I sent a teddy bear to a gal once...I think she burnt it...
Old 14 Dec 2002, 11:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

thanks manuyca....yeah ive recieved roses b4... ive recieved red and yellow roses...they were really pretty