ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you recycle?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2002, 05:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default Do you recycle?

I do...I recycle soda cans b/c we get 5 cents per can I TRY to recycle other stuff too like papers and cardboard but sometimes I forget...so what about you?

Old 12 Dec 2002, 05:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

yeah I do
Old 12 Dec 2002, 06:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

no...

we don't have recycle collection here....

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 12 Dec 2002, 07:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya I do.
Old 12 Dec 2002, 07:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I do
Old 12 Dec 2002, 08:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

my mom takes care of the recycling
Old 12 Dec 2002, 09:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

YES!! Im a treehugger so ya....SAVE THE TREES ITS THE AIR WE BREATHE! lol...i made that up
Old 12 Dec 2002, 02:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yeah I recycle.

Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah but only because somebody else takes care of everything. I just have to throw stuff in the right bins. Every week though the bums come and take all the beer cans. I guess they're recycling them anyways.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No. I dunno if we have a method of recycling around here. I know we used to because I had to work there for community service...But I think it closed. My family does do the whole can redemption thing so I reckon you can count that as recycling.
Old 12 Dec 2002, 03:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
No. I dunno if we have a method of recycling around here. I know we used to because I had to work there for community service...But I think it closed. My family does do the whole can redemption thing so I reckon you can count that as recycling.
community service

did you do something bad???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 Dec 2002, 04:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yea, there is a collection place in my town that i take my cans to, I dont make any money off of them, instead the money goes to children who are burn victims, the collection is sponsored by the Fire Dept.