ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Tell me how pissed off you get when MR. MARBLES' thread closes
View Poll Results: How mad are you that you didn't get to vote?
SCORCHING MAD!!! 0 0%
Downright pissed! 0 0%
Pretty darned irate!! 1 12.50%
I WANT STONE COLD'S BLOOD!!!! 7 87.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Tell me how pissed off you get when MR. MARBLES' thread closes

I know you're just as mad as I am! Let it out!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
rolleyes

oOh stone cold's blood
Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:48 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
oOh stone cold's blood

Why aren't I on your respect list, you bigot candy-ass bitch?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
confused

Quote:
Originally posted by M-MAC
Why aren't I on your respect list, you bigot candy-ass bitch?
the hell would i put you on my respect list???
Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

come on people vote for "stone cold's blood"
Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

You put dildos like Faggy and Blu Angel on your list, but not Marbles? Not the person who courageously fought against the prick asshole moderators of this website who stripped me of my mod spot? The young lionheart with the gold conscience, who survived the collapse of the PC, and continued its tradition with his own stable, the Army of Darkness? But most importantly, the same guy who whooped your ass TWICE in two humiliating bitter defeats in the warzone? You don't respect someone like that? You are a young man with issues.
Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I get scorching mad....But i can not vote

Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I say kill him

skin him alive and feed him to rabbits...man eating rabbits with big pointy teeth

Old 12 Dec 2002, 12:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

He has a point Stonecold , And you yourself said he was "THE GAME" of PWF

Old 12 Dec 2002, 01:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

i dont respect you marbles, so there is no reason to put you on my respect list
Old 12 Dec 2002, 01:06 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
i dont respect you marbles, so there is no reason to put you on my respect list

Fine. I don't care. I've given you a lot of reasons to respect me, but if you still wanna be a childish bitch, fine. I don't respect you either. You don't do shit for this site and you're the most overrated excuse for a super-fraud I've ever seen. If you truly were "god" as you like to say, I'm pretty sure there's a good bet everyone would become a jehovah's witness.
Old 12 Dec 2002, 01:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Fine. I don't care. I've given you a lot of reasons to respect me, but if you still wanna be a childish bitch, fine. I don't respect you either. You don't do shit for this site and you're the most overrated excuse for a super-fraud I've ever seen. If you truly were "god" as you like to say, I'm pretty sure there's a good bet everyone would become a jehovah's witness.
ya i dont do shit for the site. your damn right im god, bow down to me lol
Old 12 Dec 2002, 01:10 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
ya i dont do shit for the site. your damn right im god, bow down to me lol

You mean get on my knees? What a change of pace it must be for you to request that to a non-family member for once, huh?
Old 12 Dec 2002, 01:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
You mean get on my knees? What a change of pace it must be for you to request that to a non-family member for once, huh?
haha mr. comedian now, good for you its good to have goals in life. im serious you would be a good stand-up comic, but thats not the point, please stop making threads like eating your shit and having sex with you
Old 12 Dec 2002, 01:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Bash SC's little head open, I wanna see some blood.